Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

GoGo Internet on p.s. Flights (Prices, Codes, Experiences, etc.)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GoGo Internet on p.s. Flights (Prices, Codes, Experiences, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2011, 11:52 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Just as another data point - I flew JFK-LAX last night and didn't have any major issues. Speed was about as expected, sufficient for emails and basic web browsing. Power outlets weren't working on the plane at first, but once things (?) were reset, they came back alive.
Old May 9, 2011, 12:23 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by dsquared37
I didn't noticed any restrictions on the daily or monthly purchases, is UA now honoring these?
As of February it was not. I purchased a 24 hour pass from their website and the directions I received with it didn't make sense with what was displayed on the gogo access page on UA, so I used the live chat. The gogo agent told me that you can't use the 24-hour pass on UA, but as a courtesy gave me a code for the next flight. At that time she said the only option for UA was to purchase the per flight rate or a six-pack. I suggested that they make that more clear on their website. I see that they have not done so yet.
Old May 9, 2011, 1:33 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Pat89339
... At that time she said the only option for UA was to purchase the per flight rate or a six-pack. ....
don't see the six-pack option any more -- I have used my last six-pack code that was a decent deal.
Old May 9, 2011, 3:01 pm
Company Representative - GogoAir

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
don't see the six-pack option any more -- I have used my last six-pack code that was a decent deal.
Based off customer input, we recently retired the 6-pack option in favor of new unlimited passes for a single airline or multiple airlines.

https://www.gogoinflight.com/gogo/pu...execution=e1s1

Thanks for using Gogo Inflight - happy travels *-)-
Old May 9, 2011, 3:16 pm

Originally Posted by GogoInflight
Based off customer input, we recently retired the 6-pack option in favor of new unlimited passes for a single airline or multiple airlines.
GogoInflight, Does this mean United is now one of those airlines where you can use unlimited passes?
Old May 9, 2011, 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by downhillcrasher
GogoInflight, Does this mean United is now one of those airlines where you can use unlimited passes?
Yes - you can purchase the unlimited pass on the ground through our site or purchase it inflight. The 30 day single airline pass will work on all United Airlines flights (if purchased on United), and the 30 day "all airlines" pass will work on United Airlines as well as any other Gogo equipped planes.

Right now, we are offering 14% off your first month with our unlimited pass if you buy before you fly, you'll find it at this link.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 2:27 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
new codes

Anyone have any new codes, have a random trip tomorrow, won't fly for about three months on another configured flight. too bad more UA flights don't have it, otherwise a more annual option might be worth while
Old Jun 12, 2011, 9:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
If its as slow as my trip last week, when the signal kept on getting lost and took 5 minutes just to log on, I really wouldn't bother. After that, I've vowed only to use it again in an emergency.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 9:53 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by dalston
If its as slow as my trip last week, when the signal kept on getting lost and took 5 minutes just to log on, I really wouldn't bother. After that, I've vowed only to use it again in an emergency.
One bad experience and you give up???

Did you request a refund?
Old Aug 8, 2011, 12:04 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Diamond, Costco
gogo Internet Free for August

Anyone had success with the free gogo internet on the PS service. I understand it maybe only for Delta, but wanted to know if someone had success.

It's supposed to be free for the month of August.

Code is:

DIETCOKEGOGO
Old Aug 8, 2011, 1:01 pm

That promotion already expired, and was not offered on United.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 9:29 am

September Gogo promo on p.s. - 30 minutes free access

Just want to keep you updated with the latest promo from Gogo on your airline this month:

NYSE Euronext and Bankrate.com are offering 30 minutes of complimentary Gogo Wi-Fi service on your flight. To get online, connect your device to the gogoinflight Wi-Fi hotspot, open your browser and follow the instructions on the airborne portal. Offer starts 9/1/2011 and ends 9/30/2011. No promo code required, passengers are limited to one complimentary 30 minute session per flight.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 11:14 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat Pro, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Awesome, thanks. This should be enough time to notify loved ones etc., should our flights become delayed.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 11:54 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Thank you ^ and 30 minutes is 30 minutes
Old Sep 2, 2011, 12:16 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Great, I've always wanted to write a tiny shell script that rotates my MAC address every 29 minutes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.