Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2022, 10:21 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Congrats as219 , would you be so kind as to post a picture of the coin? Haven't heard of that before!
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2022, 12:13 pm

Programs: UA LT GS 4.2 MM, AA Gold 1MM, HH Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Every time a see posts in this thread, I get excited about my next MM flight. Only 17,589 miles to go.

I would also like to see a picture of one of these coins.
Old Mar 14, 2022, 12:17 pm

Programs: UA 1MM/1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by IAHMCI
Every time a see posts in this thread, I get excited about my next MM flight. Only 17,589 miles to go.

I would also like to see a picture of one of these coins.

Front

Back
Old Mar 14, 2022, 12:31 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Thanks! You should get it made into a gaudy medal and wear it around your neck, reminiscent of the Delta Diamond Medallion guy!
tcdtcd likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2022, 2:26 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Thanks for posting the photo. I’m taking an over and under when you’ll see these on eBay
Old Mar 14, 2022, 2:30 pm

Programs: UA 1MM/1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Thanks for posting the photo. I’m taking an over and under when you’ll see these on eBay
I'll never sell! Ever!!
SPN Lifer and Flying Machine like this.
Old Mar 14, 2022, 2:33 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by as219
I'll never sell! Ever!!
Now I know why the Lucite blocks we received with our MM paper commemoratives are being utilized for soup labels at the UA club
kirkwoodj and LIH like this.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 7:51 pm

Programs: UA Plat/1MM, IHG Plat, Bonvoy Titanium, NEXUS
Sitting at 984109 Lifetime flight miles right now. Soon to be joining the club, likely this fall... But to be honest, not much anticipation from United... Not even a Million Mile Kit!
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Mar 18, 2022, 8:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Looks like the Challenge Coins I sometimes get. Didn't know Ua captains got them too. Nice touch.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2022, 7:55 am

Programs: UA 1K and MM, Marriot, Hilton
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Congratulations on your milestone. Your fellow FTers recognize your achievement when UA did not!
was recognized my next flight SFO-IAD on March 9, card from VACrew 2002. which was very nice
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2022, 11:10 am

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
I like the coin, what they should really do is also provide a nicely made KEYCHAIN so that other people can see it, ask about it and then think about attaining 1MM for themselves. What could that possibly cost, $5
Old Mar 19, 2022, 12:44 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by nmenaker
I like the coin, what they should really do is also provide a nicely made KEYCHAIN so that other people can see it, ask about it and then think about attaining 1MM for themselves. What could that possibly cost, $5
Back when they made luggage tags they had the MM designation on them. Would be nice to see those sent out again.
Old Mar 20, 2022, 2:43 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
So half way through my flight today from EWR-SFO, the FA came by to show me their handheld which says to congratulate me for reaching a million miles on this flight. Only problem? I was still almost 2500 miles short of the million. Will have to wait and see what kind of recognition I get on the actual MM flight from SFO-EWR next week.
SPN Lifer and 8MiHi like this.
Old Mar 20, 2022, 9:49 am

Originally Posted by VWang1111
So half way through my flight today from EWR-SFO, the FA came by to show me their handheld which says to congratulate me for reaching a million miles on this flight. Only problem? I was still almost 2500 miles short of the million. Will have to wait and see what kind of recognition I get on the actual MM flight from SFO-EWR next week.
Better Early than Never! Pre Congratulations!
SPN Lifer and VWang1111 like this.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 9:58 pm

Finally happened flying SFO-EWR today. As I pretty much can expect from United, absolutely not a single proactive mention or congrats from the FA to the gate agent or entering the United Club. Mentioned it myself to the FA at the boarding door and asked to speak with the flight crew who then allowed me to take a picture sitting in the FO seat of the 77W which was awesome. He noted that if he had known earlier he could have gotten a million miler coin.

No pre million miler welcome email either.

Excited to be part of the club. 1k benefits have gotten pretty dull these days. The only way I'll ever get to experience GS at this rate is 4MM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.