Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA Million Miler/Multi-Million Miler Roll Call Thread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2008, 8:36 pm

add me to the list of ua's 1 million bis.
Old Sep 29, 2008, 10:36 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, UA Club Lifer, MC Lifetime Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Finally!

Just passed one milliom miles this weekend on a SEA-SJU trip!
Old Sep 30, 2008, 2:15 am

Programs: UA 1K 2.7MM
At 1.4 million

Just saw this thread. I average about 125K per year.
Old Oct 2, 2008, 12:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Platinum, SPG Platinum
New Million Miler

Anybody know what the current United "package" looks like for new Million Milers? I just passed 1M yesterday... United web site doesn't seem to acknowledge any change from the day before (e.g. was Premier Exec yesterday, still Premier Exec today).

I know about the Premier Exec for life, the 2 annual CRUs and the 3 one-time SWUs.

Any other goodies??
Old Oct 2, 2008, 8:03 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, UAL 1K 2MM, AS MVP Gold, SPG Platinum, DL MM
Add me as well. (I also am a million miler on Delta)
Old Oct 2, 2008, 8:10 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by moonernet
Anybody know what the current United "package" looks like for new Million Milers? I just passed 1M yesterday... United web site doesn't seem to acknowledge any change from the day before (e.g. was Premier Exec yesterday, still Premier Exec today).

I know about the Premier Exec for life, the 2 annual CRUs and the 3 one-time SWUs.

Any other goodies??
United Million Miles and Beyond Rewards

I think you have the key rewards plus a 1MMiler designation
Old Oct 2, 2008, 9:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K_MM, AA EX_PLT Hyatt/Hilton Dia, Mar Gold, IHG PLT, Amtrak S++, Hertz 5Star, Avis First

Any other goodies??
You can look forward to a new card and 10 drink chits with a Dec 31, 2009 expiration date.
Old Oct 3, 2008, 8:10 am

Programs: UA 2.6 MM, 1K, HHonors Diamond
And one more

I reached 1 MM yesterday on a short hop EWR-ORD, interestingly a flight I don't know if I had ever the opportunity to take. I went through the milestone somewhere above Cleveland, in a middle seat at the back of the plane (went standby for this flight.) On the same day I reached HH Gold status after my night at the ORD Hilton. What a day!
On to 2 MM. Hopefully in less than 14 years...
Old Oct 3, 2008, 8:26 am

Programs: UA former 1K MM
Made MM on UA 2 (HNL-ORD) Sept. 29.
Old Oct 4, 2008, 12:15 pm

I just passed 1M yesterday... United web site doesn't seem to acknowledge any change from the day before (e.g. was Premier Exec yesterday, still Premier Exec today).
It seems to take the website about a week to ten days to add your e-upgrade SWUs. Shortly thereafter you'll get a welcoming e-mail from United.

If you were already Premier Executive you won't see a change in your designation on the website -- just the "Lifetime United flight miles" line will have an additional comma.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 10:23 am
1P

Location: LAX and LHR. UA lifetime Gold 1.9MM 1K , DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club
Made MM in mid-Atlantic on UA 920 on Saturday night/Sunday. Will be good to see 1K million appearing eventually, plus the SWUs of course. ^
Old Nov 6, 2008, 4:03 pm

Programs: Nothing much anymore. Used to be annual 1K but ditched the work travel life. Still 1MM on UA.
I hadn't flown in two months, so I was stuck at almost 999K for a while, but finally cracked the million mile mark yesterday while flying DEN-MCI. I now have 1,000,066 miles so I hit the milestone somewhere on approach into MCI.

It took me 11.5 years to reach a million. I honestly don't think I can do another million. Maybe over the next 20 or 30 years, but certainly not at the pace I have been at over the last eight or nine.
Old Nov 6, 2008, 5:44 pm

Programs: United 1K (3MM) and RCC, elite levels for most hotel and car programs
And another!

On the count down to my third million actual paid miles on United -- but not with a lot of enthusiasm. And all domestic.
Old Nov 6, 2008, 5:47 pm

Programs: United 1K (3MM) and RCC, elite levels for most hotel and car programs
Benefits of second MM

One very useful benefit of passing the second MM mark -- lifetime RCC membership for free. Makes up for loss of the 1K rooms 5 years ago -- a painful loss to me.
Old Nov 7, 2008, 5:58 am

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
1MM over Idaho

Wednesday, November 5th, UA 930 to London

Crossed the line and made 1MM!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.