Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 4, 2019, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This is an archive thread, the active thread is Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD
Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2018, 4:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Ua Gold, GE.. Sucker for punishment
Originally Posted by ORDtoAnywhere
Yep - no United Clubs in C right now. Definitely a pain but before a long flight maybe worth it to stretch your legs?

They claim the Club in C will be open "this winter", if I recall.
that's what the website says! I am out of C31 tomorrow... this is just getting silly United!
Old Jan 5, 2018, 4:11 pm

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by cyclogenesis
that's what the website says! I am out of C31 tomorrow... this is just getting silly United!
The print at home BPs for both trips I’ve had through ORD this year have indicated the C UC is opening in “December” (not specifying a year but seeing as this is January...)

A wonderful UC agent in one of the B clubs this afternoon told me she had heard the 26th but there was a betting pool as to the 26th of which month
Old Jan 5, 2018, 4:42 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Ua Gold, GE.. Sucker for punishment
Ha.. opening in winter.. just not this one.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 4:53 pm

Programs: UA 1k, AS 75k, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist
Coming in Winter, Winter is Coming....so the C club will open when the last Game of Thrones book comes out?
Old Jan 6, 2018, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by Clipper801
Thanks. I thought that I read somewhere that it would reopen in December. I could remember wrong. Anyway, no travel for me until the new year. Merry Christmas everyone!
Thanks for confirming that my memory was correct!

Originally Posted by lincolnjkc

The print at home BPs for both trips I’ve had through ORD this year have indicated the C UC is opening in “December” (not specifying a year but seeing as this is January...)

A wonderful UC agent in one of the B clubs this afternoon told me she had heard the 26th but there was a betting pool as to the 26th of which month
They should have renovated the UC first, then the Polaris at C.

Last edited by Clipper801; Jan 6, 2018 at 7:10 pm
Old Jan 6, 2018, 6:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Clipper801
Thanks for confirming that my memory was correct!

They should do the UC first, then the Polaris at C.
Polaris in C has been open for months. That water is over the dam.
Old Jan 6, 2018, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by milepig

Polaris in C has been open for months. That water is over the dam.
I know. I meant "they should have renovate the Club first, then work on Polaris". Oh well.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Flew up to ORD for a quick overnight last week and was surprised to see the C17 lounge still hadn’t reopened. I had some one time passes to burn before 1/31, so we went to the B6 club. At 1600hrs, it took several minutes of walking around and waiting for folks to leave until we could find seats. I imagine a lot of the traffic was TATL pax, but it was uncomfortably packed. The food troughs were mostly picked over and it seemed the club staff were having a difficult time keeping up with the level of traffic.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 1:27 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
This is an archive thread, the active thread is Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Mar 4, 2019 at 1:42 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.