Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Where to get my flight history and actual total lifetime miles (paid/award/partners)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 6, 2017, 1:55 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Flight History back to Dec 2012 is available via MileagePlus statements in your My Account.
Statements have gone to somewhat irregular basis and may be used only from time to time to clear out the recent activity file.
No new MileagePlus "Statements" since 12/31/2014? {NEW - 2015 statement}

Prior to the merge with CO, UA offer lifetime history (M+ Purge Data Print - A piece of your United history that You should get!! ) but that is no longer available.

UA provides online the present year, and the past 3 years,
https://www.united.com/en/us/account/activity
Probably easiest to use if you download.
On the change of year, UA keeps the older data around for some unknown time.
Print Wikipost

Where to get my flight history and actual total lifetime miles (paid/award/partners)?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2013, 2:47 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by NgatesSEA
Originally Posted by Pinky
Email response to my written request to the address listed above!

Hello Ms. Pinky,

Were always glad to hear from MileagePlus members like you. Thanks for writing.

In order to request the purged flight information on your account, we require a copy of a court order that requests that information. Please resubmit your request along with that information.

Thanks for participating in the MileagePlus program!
I just got the same note. Quite disappointing. Anyone have suggestions for getting around this apparent new requirement?
Off the wall thought but maybe (n.b. maybe) it has something to do with the MM suit against United? Like I said, it's an off the wall thought but stranger things have happened.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 5:07 pm
Suspended

Is There Anyway to Get A List of *All* United Trips You've Ever Taken?

Hi,

I'm curious to get a list of all trips I've ever taken, but I didn't save all the confirmation emails of course.

Amongst other things, I'm curious where one of my kids was conceived!

Is there anyway to achieve this. All trips were with the one MP account number.

Regards.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 5:10 pm

UA was providing this info gratis briefly right before the merger but now only does it in response to a court order.
Old Jan 19, 2014, 5:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by inpd
Amongst other things, I'm curious where one of my kids was conceived!
Um, like, in what kind of aircraft? in the forward or rear lav? Or what?

This was called a "Purge Data Print" and MileagePlus used to be able to produce it, but it's possible that for trips taken on pre-merger United you may no longer be able to get granular per flight data. (See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...hould-get.html ).
Old Jan 20, 2014, 4:15 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by mherdeg
Um, like, in what kind of aircraft? in the forward or rear lav? Or what?
Note quite. I spend a bit of time overseas and wanted to know where I was when the child was conceived.

So I guess with regard to finding out what all my flights were I'm out of luck. Is that right?
Old Jan 20, 2014, 4:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
So I guess with regard to finding out what all my flights were I'm out of luck. Is that right?
If you didn't keep your own records, you are correct.
Old Jan 20, 2014, 4:19 pm

How long ago are we talkin'?

Also, stop deleting emails. No one deletes emails anymore. This is not AOL.
nexus7556 likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2014, 4:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by mgcsinc
How long ago are we talkin'?

Also, stop deleting emails. No one deletes emails anymore. This is not AOL.
I do at home and work. And my company forces us to.
Old Jan 20, 2014, 9:29 pm

Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by JetAway
UA was providing this info gratis briefly right before the merger but now only does it in response to a court order.
Not true, I recently requested a 10 year history and received it on Dot matrix printer paper around 10 days later in the mail. Separate printouts pre and post system change.
Old Jan 20, 2014, 10:50 pm
formerly FrequentFlyKid

Programs: United Global Services, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Plane-is-home
Not true, I recently requested a 10 year history and received it on Dot matrix printer paper around 10 days later in the mail. Separate printouts pre and post system change.
How and to whom did you request this information?
Old Jan 20, 2014, 11:34 pm

Programs: UA 2P, UC, Hertz 5*, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyKid
How and to whom did you request this information?
I'm going to guess that since Plane-Is-Home is a GS, UA granted his request easily. I emailed MileagePlus in late 2011 and I was unsuccessful in obtaining my records.
Old Jan 21, 2014, 5:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I spend a bit of time overseas and wanted to know where I was when the child was conceived.
I know I may be reading far too much between the lines, but your attorney should be able to obtain the pertinent records by way of subpoena.
Old Jan 21, 2014, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by Plane-is-home
How about some specifics,e.g., date requested, reason given, etc. Word on the street was that they had stopped and many here on FT were unsuccessful with their requests.
Old Jan 21, 2014, 6:01 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott
Originally Posted by mgcsinc
No one deletes emails anymore. This is not AOL.
I always delete email. And I never had AOL. Why have messages cluttering your inbox?
Old Jan 21, 2014, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by Nikongirl
I always delete email. And I never had AOL. Why have messages cluttering your inbox?
Your email is a permanent record of your life. Deleting it is silly, because you don't (modernly) have to pay for it. Situations like this thread are great examples of why.

If you want to make your inbox more aesthetically pleasing, then archive the messages.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.