Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2018, 2:38 pm

Programs: UA 1k
This function is now totally gone for me, others as well? I had e-mailed their tech team a while ago saying (in a constructive way) that it was missing flights and what types of ones it was missing . I did like the idea of this feature though...
Old Mar 24, 2018, 3:09 pm

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
Gone for me too. :-(
Old Mar 24, 2018, 3:10 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by mrt88
This function is now totally gone for me, others as well? I had e-mailed their tech team a while ago saying (in a constructive way) that it was missing flights and what types of ones it was missing . I did like the idea of this feature though...
Mine too. Maybe they are fixing the IT problems.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 7:34 am

Programs: Fomerly UA 1K, now Gold... next year, who knows?
Gone for me also, and I really liked this feature. Few days ago when it was working, I'm thinking I might make 1K this year. I've booked a number of flights going as far out as Dec 2018. Currently at ~25K PQM, the but future flights (last it worked) showed me at over 80K PQM.
Old Mar 25, 2018, 8:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
It's not even on my page and I never saw it. I also keep track of my flights in a spreadsheet so I don't _need_ this info. Just curious how UA displayed it and calculated it.

-RM
Old Mar 25, 2018, 9:24 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
Originally Posted by mrt88
It is a weekend, let them work on it. I am sure it will be back soon. I actually like it very much and use it to double check my spreadsheet & the other way around.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 11:15 am

i saw it at one point. not anymore. im 1k
Old Apr 10, 2018, 4:22 pm

I swear I had it 3 weeks ago and now, nothing.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 5:26 pm

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
They had it about a month ago but the system could not account for reservations that had a waitlisted upgrade instrument and too many people were complaining. So, hopefully, the IT division removed it so they can work on the problems and give back to us a program that accurately accounts for all the future flights.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 5:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by StuckinITH
They had it about a month ago but the system could not account for reservations that had a waitlisted upgrade instrument and too many people were complaining. So, hopefully, the IT division removed it so they can work on the problems and give back to us a program that accurately accounts for all the future flights.
And this is why we can't have nice things.

(I am one of the complainers. )
Old Apr 24, 2018, 12:53 pm

im upset about the loss of this feature, i hope it comes back soon! i've got a bunch of flights booked up for the next few weeks, it would be nice to see them on the chart
Old May 18, 2018, 4:38 am

Programs: AA PPro, TP Gold, UA Silver, Bonvoy/Hilton Gold, Global Entry
I'm seeing this feature activated for me for the first time. It looks more or less accurate, includes travel for non-016 ticket stock, and accounts for the 500 PQM minimum accrual too.

A week or so after the status tracker reflected my new status, the website gave me a pop-up congratulating me, and included a new message:

Congratulations, you’ve earned Premier Gold status for 2019. On behalf of the entire United family, thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Probably unrelated, but I just booked a flight directly through United.com, so that could be what triggered it.

Old May 18, 2018, 6:15 am

Programs: United Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Club, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz President, Avis President
Originally Posted by JMBResona
I'm seeing this feature activated for me for the first time. It looks more or less accurate, includes travel for non-016 ticket stock, and accounts for the 500 PQM minimum accrual too.

A week or so after the status tracker reflected my new status, the website gave me a pop-up congratulating me, and included a new message:

Probably unrelated, but I just booked a flight directly through United.com, so that could be what triggered it.
...seems to back for me after a long absence.
Old May 18, 2018, 8:18 am
mr8

Programs: UA1K | *A Gold
Originally Posted by joelliot
...seems to back for me after a long absence.
Same here, but doesn't seem to be functioning correctly.. I only see 1,000ish PQMs whereas I should have have at least 20,000 worth of future PQMs currently booked on my account.
Old May 18, 2018, 8:27 am

Programs: UA 1K; *G, AA Plat
Originally Posted by mr8
Same here, but doesn't seem to be functioning correctly.. I only see 1,000ish PQMs whereas I should have have at least 20,000 worth of future PQMs currently booked on my account.
Me 3 (in regards to it returning after a long hiatus).

The PQMs that you are missing, are they partner flights? Mine seems accurate but all my flights are UA mainline

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.