Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Old Aug 8, 2019, 10:06 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Ive noticed that the future flights on the my status site is not calculating correctly, just not a few hundred miles off actually a trip that I have purchased is totally omitted
Is anyone else having issues with the future flights calculation? Its normally been quite accurate but just recently Ive seen issues

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Aug 10, 2019 at 2:34 pm Reason: merging consecutive posts by same member
Old Aug 10, 2019, 8:51 am

It's missing an entire trip for me. I'm sure it's no coincidence this trip does not display the PQM/PQS/PQD accruals in any of the usual places they are found. They are zeroed out and/or the button to view them isn't there. It is a normal ticket for which I will earn, but something has glitched in it. I'll fly it then check my earnings post, if not contact UA
It seems that glitch flows though and affects the Future projections in mystatus
Old Aug 10, 2019, 9:18 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by FlyingHighlander
It's missing an entire trip for me. I'm sure it's no coincidence this trip does not display the PQM/PQS/PQD accruals in any of the usual places they are found. They are zeroed out and/or the button to view them isn't there. It is a normal ticket for which I will earn, but something has glitched in it. I'll fly it then check my earnings post, if not contact UA
It seems that glitch flows though and affects the Future projections in mystatus
Somewhat the same for me. I dont know the usual places you look at the accruals were on my eTicket, but nothing in my status. Interesting, first time for me
Old Aug 10, 2019, 9:28 am

I believe my ticket started out with accruals on the ticket, but they disappeared. The reservation as messed with - ticket reissued at one point. Somehow this has glitched the earnings.

In the app, open the res and scroll to near the bottom. There should be an "Accruals for this trip" button.
Online, open the res and scroll down to the Travelers section at the bottom. Earnings should be displayed there.
These are both different than viewing the eTicket.
Old Aug 10, 2019, 12:01 pm

I believe my ticket started out with accruals on the ticket, but they disappeared. The reservation as messed with - ticket reissued at one point. Somehow this has glitched the earnings.

In the app, open the res and scroll to near the bottom. There should be an "Accruals for this trip" button.
Online, open the res and scroll down to the Travelers section at the bottom. Earnings should be displayed there.
These are both different than viewing the eTicket.
Interesting I just looked at that reservation and theres no accruals for this trip link on the reservation thats not crediting to future flights on my status, on other reservations the link appears, probably the issue for me. I wonder how that happened
Old Aug 10, 2019, 2:37 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Are these flights on 016 tickets?
Do these flights involve partner flights?
Was any kind of alternative payment ( such as ETCs) used?
Were there any changes made from the original booking?

All these have caused issues in the past.
Old Aug 10, 2019, 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Are these flights on 016 tickets?
Do these flights involve partner flights?
Was any kind of alternative payment ( such as ETCs) used?
Were there any changes made from the original booking?

All these have caused issues in the past.
Yes, I have an ANA partner flight on this itinerary. Funny though on another itinerary where I have a flight that’s not even in *Alliance is crediting well. I had to do the calculations the old-fashioned way.. pencil, paper and a calculator :-)

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Aug 10, 2019 at 5:17 pm Reason: repaired quote
Old Aug 10, 2019, 4:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
yes mine is missing an entire trip including the one I have already started!

016 ticket and all UA metal. The itinerary shows in my MP acct too on the app

No no worries the actual flights posted quickly ...
Old Aug 10, 2019, 6:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Accor Platinum, Marriott Gold, Delta Silver, Hilton Gold
I had a trip missing PQM/PQS/PQD accruals: 016 ticket, all UA metal, no alternative payments, no changes since original booking.
This morning I applied a RPU to the itinerary and now PQM/PQS/PQD are displayed correctly.

Last week I had another trip with missing accruals that got "fixed" when I changed a flight. Also 016 and all UA.
Old Aug 10, 2019, 8:01 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.99MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
There was a time when CPU flag was not showing for some and the FT posse discovered that changing seat assignment (even if change back was sufficient to "refresh" the PNR and display the flag) -- wonder if this might work in this case. Fortunately, I have never had this issue, so no opportunity to test.
Old Aug 10, 2019, 8:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
I had to do the calculations the old-fashioned way.. pencil, paper and a calculator :-)
Excel spreadsheet quicker & easier?!

-RM
Old Aug 10, 2019, 8:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Accor Platinum, Marriott Gold, Delta Silver, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
There was a time when CPU flag was not showing for some and the FT posse discovered that changing seat assignment (even if change back was sufficient to "refresh" the PNR and display the flag) -- wonder if this might work in this case. Fortunately, I have never had this issue, so no opportunity to test.
Unfortunately changing seat assignments didn't work for me.
A few days ago I changed my seat on the itinerary I applied the RPU.

I've had the opposite happening as well: one trip stopped showing accruals after a flight change (made by United) then fixed after another change.
Old Aug 10, 2019, 10:44 pm

Programs: 1K (since 2008), *G (since 1990), 1MM
The errors for me these days (i.e. 2019) is when I have started the trip but not finished. So if the reservation is a return trip need to wait for the return to finish else it is off by the amount of the remaining flights yet to be flown on the PNR/reservation.

I track with my own spreadsheet and reconcile.
Old Aug 11, 2019, 7:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Whenever I try to get to the website through Chrome I get "400 Bad Request. Request Header or Cookie Too Large." I can get to it through IE.

My numbers are also wrong. I only have one ticketed itinerary at the moment and while it correctly shows future PQD for all segments in that itinerary, it is missing about 6K in PQM and 1.5 PQS. Of the PQM that's missing, all of the non-UA flights are missing (there are 2+ BR segments in my itinerary) and of the four UA flights it is still under on the PQM for those as well by several thousand.

-RM
Old Aug 11, 2019, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1K and 1MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Ive noticed that the future flights on the my status site is not calculating correctly, just not a few hundred miles off actually a trip that I have purchased is totally omitted
Is anyone else having issues with the future flights calculation? Its normally been quite accurate but just recently Ive seen issues
I see an extra 3962 PQM and 1 PQS for future flights for no reason, but PQD is correct.

No idea why this happened.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.