Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2023, 10:01 am

I see my future travel (all UA) reflected correctly in Future PQP and Future PQF, but not in the "Minimum of 4 flights operated by United or United Express"
Old Nov 20, 2023, 10:19 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by malgudi
I see my future travel (all UA) reflected correctly in Future PQP and Future PQF, but not in the "Minimum of 4 flights operated by United or United Express"
Believe that metric has never shown future flights, only completed flights
malgudi and Say Vandelay like this.
Old Nov 20, 2023, 10:25 am

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Believe that metric has never shown future flights, only completed flights
That is my recollection as well.
SPN Lifer and malgudi like this.
Old Nov 21, 2023, 5:39 am

Programs: UA GS 3MM, CX Diamond, Marriott Amb
Hi, I was trying to check my re-qualification status and premier progress, but mystatus.united.com has been having issues and hasn't been opening for me for the past week. Any info or insight on this? Thanks.
Old Nov 21, 2023, 6:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by Donaldo873
Hi, I was trying to check my re-qualification status and premier progress, but mystatus.united.com has been having issues and hasn't been opening for me for the past week. Any info or insight on this? Thanks.
You can check your account, and compare the accumulated PQP/PQF mannually vs. requirement. Personally, I rarely view the mystatus page, as it is not always accurate. I also fly on partner tickets often (without UA segments), which United would not know about until segments flown.
Old Nov 21, 2023, 6:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
I looked at mine this morning and it was fine. No issues accessing it and seemed pretty accurate on the "look ahead" portion.
Old Nov 21, 2023, 10:50 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
As mystatus is working for some of us, try another browser or clearing you united cookies in your browser,

Additionally, once qualified for 1K, parts of mystatus can stop working
SPN Lifer and kirkwoodj like this.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Nov 21, 2023 at 10:55 am Reason: Additionally, once qualified for 1K, parts of mystatus can stop working
Old Dec 11, 2023, 9:13 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Status Tracker is currently down...

kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2023, 9:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by docbert
Status Tracker is currently down...

Img
See
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unit...on-thread.html
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2024, 6:16 am

Seeing Forward PQD in United App

At the beginning of every year when I open the United App I can see:

1) my past year PQD,
2) my current year PQD, and
3) the PQD for all my reservations for the rest of the calendar year .. so my contracted spend

Then whenever I cross over the PQD threshold to make Premier1k, that third field goes away and it becomes impossible to see my current contracted spend.

Am I crazy? Is there another place to look for this data? Am I doing something wrong? Is this some bizarre effort by United to give its best customers less transparency?
OldNewYorker likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2024, 7:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
In 2020 UA changed the metric from Premier Qualifying Dollars (PQD) to Premier Qualifying Points (PQP), perhaps in an attempt to draw attention away from the fact that their "frequent flyer program" is now focused on passenger expenditures.
Old Apr 20, 2024, 7:39 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Common complaint. See https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35154236-post498.html.
Old Apr 22, 2024, 7:15 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by Excon105
At the beginning of every year when I open the United App I can see:

1) my past year PQD,
2) my current year PQD, and
3) the PQD for all my reservations for the rest of the calendar year .. so my contracted spend

Then whenever I cross over the PQD threshold to make Premier1k, that third field goes away and it becomes impossible to see my current contracted spend.

Am I crazy? Is there another place to look for this data? Am I doing something wrong? Is this some bizarre effort by United to give its best customers less transparency?
Future flights drop off once you cross 1K qual. Happens every year like this

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.