Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discussion/issues of mystatus.united.com (status tracker)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2022, 6:50 am

Premier Progress 2022 Year End Snapshot - Did I Miss Something??

When I look at my account on the United app, instead of showing my current premier progress it says “2022 Year-end snapshot. Here’s a look at what you earned last year towards your 2023 status”.

I thought huh, maybe they just had some glitch so I clicked the track your premier status link and logged into to site, and got a page that says “Status update in progress. Our site is temporarily unavailable as we start to review everyone’s status for 2023…”

Did I miss something? Did deadlines change? Did I fall into a time vortex? Are they just gathering data to see if they need to do year-end challenges or not?
Old Dec 12, 2022, 6:59 am

Programs: UA GS, UA MM, Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Uber Platinum :)
Originally Posted by KabAir
When I look at my account on the United app, instead of showing my current premier progress it says “2022 Year-end snapshot. Here’s a look at what you earned last year towards your 2023 status”.

I thought huh, maybe they just had some glitch so I clicked the track your premier status link and logged into to site, and got a page that says “Status update in progress. Our site is temporarily unavailable as we start to review everyone’s status for 2023…”

Did I miss something? Did deadlines change? Did I fall into a time vortex? Are they just gathering data to see if they need to do year-end challenges or not?
just doing year end updates… I wouldn’t worry… you still have until 12/31 to earn 2023 status…
WVmike likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2022, 7:21 am

Maybe part of assessing GS status? Everything else is automatic, as far as I understand.
WVmike likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2022, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Probably the early GS requal cut.
WVmike likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2022, 7:39 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
^I'm not GS (and won't be) and I get the same display - it doesn't have the little progress dials, just PQP and segments. (And notably doesn't show the PQP with or without cc spend)
Old Dec 12, 2022, 7:42 am

Programs: UA 1K, JetBlue Mosaic
Everyone gets this regardless of if you’re qualified for GS or not. It’s just the standard end of year review/maintenance - the site will come back online by EOD Chicago time.
SPN Lifer and WVmike like this.
Old Dec 12, 2022, 8:07 am

Programs: 12 year UAL GS, LT Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Titanium, AA Plat Pro
Originally Posted by jpezaris
Maybe part of assessing GS status? Everything else is automatic, as far as I understand.
I suspect you are correct jpezaris. That was my initial thought as well.
Old Dec 12, 2022, 11:31 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by cfischer
Probably the early GS requal cut.
Originally Posted by WVmike
I suspect you are correct jpezaris. That was my initial thought as well.
Yup, just got GS requal notification a short while ago.
WVmike likes this.
Old Dec 12, 2022, 1:51 pm

Programs: 12 year UAL GS, LT Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Titanium, AA Plat Pro
Originally Posted by kirkwoodj
Yup, just got GS requal notification a short while ago.
Yes. My account now shows a banner congratulating for GS requalification for 2023. Expected it but good to be confirmed because one never knows.
kirkwoodj and FriendlySkies like this.
Old Jan 17, 2023, 9:05 pm

Programs: united
Where’s the future flight tracker? mystatus.united.com

Am I losing my mind or is the FFT gone?
Old Jan 18, 2023, 12:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by bariww
Do you mean the status tracker? https://mystatus.united.com/

David
bariww likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 1:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
How does airlines track future flights? Advance weather condition or labor actions may give some indications, but may be I just don’t understand OP’s questions.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 4:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by bariww
Originally Posted by UA_Flyer
How does airlines track future flights? Advance weather condition or labor actions may give some indications, but may be I just don’t understand OP’s questions.
Maybe referring to the function on the app where you can check where your plane is coming from. It is not always there, mostly when they are using a plane that has been on the ground for a day or two already. Can also be missing if there is some irrops and they are moving things around in the background. It does sometimes re-appear, so you can check back occasionally.
jonisflying likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 6:45 am

Programs: UA
My thought was that the poster was referring to the status tracker that allowed you to account for future flights to see where you would end up.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 7:30 am

Programs: UA Gold
IME it didn't show up for me until I passed 1000 pqp. But for others it shows up immediately. They revamped the milelageplus site so might just be missing for now!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.