Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Barely meeting 1K criteria--how close are others?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Barely meeting 1K criteria--how close are others?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2018, 6:15 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by leler85
I will make 1K for the first time by the skin of my teeth on December 31 with PQM 100,813 / PQD $13,923 if my calculations are correct. However, I am incredibly skeptical because I booked my final flight for New Year's Eve to Rome on AC premium economy via a vacation package on Travelocity (majority of my travel is leisure with 2-3 work conferences/yr). I can't shake the feeling that my calculations for PQM will be off or my earnings won't fully credit because of Travelocity booking, even though the ticketed fare codes are N (prem econ) and B (initial leg of flight). We shall see!
Follow up to my previous post....made 1K for the first time on mostly personal travel! My PQM for trip to Rome via Travelocity counted, but of course the PQD's did not as expected. Unfortunately, my partner made the miles for silver but not the PQM's (short by $621). Good thing my partner travels with me exclusively, so it's a moot point anyway. Happy new year everyone!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.