Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2013, 10:09 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob; UA 1K; BonVoyage LTT (RIP SPG); HH Dia; JX Insighter
It was busted for me too. Seems to be working now, but extremely low availability for anything. Earlier this week I was searching ATL-CPH awards over the July 4 weekend and saw tons of options, even if only standard award--now there are but a few.

As an aside, how close in can I expect to see LH open up some F awards?
Old May 17, 2013, 10:27 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by CLEguy
It was busted for me too. Seems to be working now, but extremely low availability for anything. Earlier this week I was searching ATL-CPH awards over the July 4 weekend and saw tons of options, even if only standard award--now there are but a few.

As an aside, how close in can I expect to see LH open up some F awards?
Check out this thread ...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...-recently.html

Unfortunately, there isn't a simple answer to your question.
Old May 17, 2013, 11:40 am

working fine for me.

maybe re setting your internt and caching your history?
Old May 17, 2013, 12:22 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
I couldn't get .bomb to find any availability for C or BF tickets on IAD-MUC earlier today for any dates this summer. It's working fine now, though.
Old May 17, 2013, 1:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
United.com is doing a lot of strange things today. I couldn't get simple searches to work earlier this morning, and now its showing strange inventory. For example, I'm on ORD-LHR tonight and the flight status/info page shows as all classes of service as full. However, I can purchase as many as 8 seats in F despite that there are only 6 F seats on the 767-300. When looking at the seatmap after doing a fare search, it shows the plane as mostly empty while all F and J seats and most Y seats are taken when looking at flight status/info page.
Old May 17, 2013, 5:24 pm

Programs: AA, UA, GE
It looks like there ware changes made to the flight search dialogs on .bomb

Maybe we ere seeing the results of the implementation while it was happening.
Old May 31, 2013, 8:25 am

Programs: UA Explorer card, AA Plat, Copa Plat, IHG Plat,
CANT Connect to United.com today?

I have tried several times this morning and from 2 different computers and cant connect to the website. Anyone else haveing same problem
Old May 31, 2013, 8:39 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plt, Hilton Gold, BA Silver, GE
I was just on their page, no issues.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 7:28 am

Programs: UA Gold; AA Dirt; HH Diamond; National Emerald; CONTROL SecretAgent Platinum; KAOS EvilFlyer Gold
website down?

Is the united.com site currently down, or experiencing problems? I cannot connect to it. The one time I was able to actually reach the home page, once I entered my PNR and name to access a reservation, it says "connecting..." and that's all.

I can do limited stuff via my phone on the mobile site (which appears somewhat functional), but need access the full site this morning.

Is it just me, or are others having problems too?
Old Jun 3, 2013, 7:41 am

Programs: United Mileage Plus 1K 2 MM, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Platinum
I just was on it, no problems. Using Safari...
Old Jun 3, 2013, 7:43 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
No problems here on IE.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 8:04 am

Programs: UA Gold; AA Dirt; HH Diamond; National Emerald; CONTROL SecretAgent Platinum; KAOS EvilFlyer Gold
Maybe it's Firefox being particularly petulant this morning. Looks like it's an issue on my side, not United's.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 8:31 am
Used to be 'FTcadence'

Just checked in Chrome and it looks like it's up and running just fine. Tried clearing out cookies and the usual troubleshooting?
Old Jun 5, 2013, 9:32 am

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
Unable to book flights at on UA.com

1131am EDT and UA.com seems to not want to move to the "search flights" page when I try and book...anyone else having this issue?

ETA...mobile booking is working!

Last edited by PhillyPhlyer40; Jun 5, 2013 at 9:39 am Reason: ETA mobile is working
Old Jun 5, 2013, 9:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
no issues here try to log out and log in again, it is a known bug sometimes your login times out but rather than .bomb actually telling you that, it just acts stupid.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.