Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 9, 2016, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: USHPNWDLUA
Global Services Qualifications - 2016

Enter your Username, Home Airport Code, PQM, BIS, PQS, PQD, and whether or not you are a requalifier in the below spreadsheet to help us track the qualification criteria for this year.

Originally Posted by Global Services Google Spreadsheet
If you have requalified for Global Services for 2016, please enter an X in the "Requalified" column. If you are a new Global Services member or did not have Global Services in 2015, please leave this column blank.

Please keep only raw data in the "Data" tab. If you would like to analyze the data, please place the analysis on the "Statistics" tab.

2017 Thread Here
Print Wikipost

Global Services Qualifications 2016

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2016, 9:16 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, DL Platinum, UA Gold, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
I've looked at the spreadsheet and see a lot of hub activity. Has anybody done a study with non-hub GS qualifications? I'm out of AUS and will only be at roughly $25K PQD, which I know is pretty low, but didn't see a lot of data points out there.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 9:27 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by jtmann05
I've looked at the spreadsheet and see a lot of hub activity. Has anybody done a study with non-hub GS qualifications? I'm out of AUS and will only be at roughly $25K PQD, which I know is pretty low, but didn't see a lot of data points out there.
It goes deeper than just hub and non-hub. There are certain cities like BOS and MSP which have higher yielding traffic, thus higher qualification level. My guess would be the bare minimum for GS to be around $35k to $40k and that's even pushing it.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 9:29 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM ★G | Marriott LTT | Hilton ♦ | Hertz PC | Global Entry TSA Pre ✓

I don't believe a single soul made it under the mid $30's last year....
Old Oct 25, 2016, 1:17 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, DL Platinum, UA Gold, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jjmoore
I don't believe a single soul made it under the mid $30's last year....
Yeah, I figured as much. I fly every week, but in economy....and not Y, B, M because I actually have to care about my client's budget. This has been an extremely frustrating travel year as 1K with an absolutely abysmal CPU percentage. The buy-ups/TOD have definitely put a dent in 1K value.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 7:59 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Originally Posted by Kacee
Flights on LH metal don't count toward GS. $47K based at EWR is on the bubble.
Physiowife made it last year based in EWR with $39K.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 8:37 pm

Programs: UA GS 1MM, CM PP
The buy-ups/TOD have definitely put a dent in 1K value.
If it is of any consultation, the buy-ups seem to have also affected GS CPU upgrade rates. My (GS) wife and (GS) self have ended up in coach much more often this year, even when traveling on independent PNRs and/or on high value fares.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 10:27 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM ★G | Marriott LTT | Hilton ♦ | Hertz PC | Global Entry TSA Pre ✓
Originally Posted by 1015-1k
If it is of any consultation, the buy-ups seem to have also affected GS CPU upgrade rates. My (GS) wife and (GS) self have ended up in coach much more often this year, even when traveling on independent PNRs and/or on high value fares.
Or just outright cheap fares in F... Sometimes only $100 more per segment to sit in F on ORD-SFO ... pretty tough to say no to that at booking (especially last minute booking fares). I have opted to simply pay outright (pick up the extra PQM's and RDM's in the process, as well as a guaranteed seat in F)... beats playing the upgrade game (and losing that upgrade when irrops happen).
Old Oct 29, 2016, 9:00 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
As most have turned to possible new qualification or re-qualifying for GS 2017, will close this thread and point all to http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...fications.html

WineCountryUA
UA coModerator
Old Oct 29, 2016, 9:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by physioprof
Physiowife made it last year based in EWR with $39K.
But very high cpm IIRC?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.