Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "United SYD/MEL Flight Delays or Cancellations" Thread [2014]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "United SYD/MEL Flight Delays or Cancellations" Thread [2014]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2014, 3:47 pm

UA 863 on 20 DEC cancelled due to crew problems....

and

(today's) UA 840 on 21 DEC cancelled due to crew problems.

840 hasn't had a good run in the last few days ...

20 DEC - 3 hour delay due to crew problems (dunno what crew problems would delay it just three hours)

19 DEC - 9 hour delay due to late inbound.

-------------------------------

on a semi-related note, has activity on this thread been gobbled up into the all encompassing "Consolidated "Delayed/Cancelled" International Flights (2014)" thread?

I kind of liked keeping abreast of SYD/MEL delays and really don't want to sift through all of the other international delays (and man, there are a lot of them) in the other thread.

-------------------------------

All the best (and keeping my fingers crossed that my upcoming 840 flight doesn't get cancelled),

-j
Old Dec 20, 2014, 4:24 pm

Programs: UA & DL Gold
Originally Posted by jofegan
19 DEC - 9 hour delay due to late inbound.
Ouch. I see that one on FlightAware -- it left at 9 PM from SYD and arrived at ~3PM in LAX. Must have been terrible for east coast (or even central US) passengers -- a double overnight?

No thanks.

-- Dan
Old Jan 8, 2015, 11:23 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Time to mercifully put the 2014 thread into the hangar and continue the discussion in the new 2015 thread

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ns-2015-a.html

goalie
UA Forum Co-Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.