Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Partner PNRs now showing on united.com?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2012, 9:44 pm
Original Poster

Partner PNRs now showing on united.com!

Just checked a reservation and I'm seeing two partner PNRs on my five-carrier itinerary. I see my Air China and Asiana PNRs, but not the Lufthansa and Thai Airways ones. Anyone else getting this?

Last edited by generic123; Apr 19, 2012 at 10:15 pm Reason: Change "?" to "!" in title - it's not just me seeing this!
Old Apr 19, 2012, 9:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Very cool.

I see SQ, NH, AC, US and NZ confirmation numbers.

I also have a TA res but it doesn't show TA.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 9:52 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
yep -- just showed up also, AC in this case

also saying
United.com is currently undergoing maintenance, you may experience slower response times. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 9:53 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
I'm seeing OZ and US confirmation numbers but not TG or LH. Another "feature" that's finally coming to the COdbaUA site that was available on .bomb for awhile.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 9:59 pm

FINALLY. I can see my HA confirmation #'s. It's a bit weird/awkward that you have to click on an additional link to see the #, but a step in the right direction!
Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:02 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat Pro, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Fantastic to see that they are making up for the lack of some PMUA united.com functionality. Job well done.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:07 pm

Programs: UA Plat, AS MVP, HH Gold, MR Gold
Indeed! PNR grabbed, and seats selected on US flight for which I've been procrastinating the phone call.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:07 pm

Programs: UA: 1K, HH: Diamond
w00t! Seeing LX confirmation numbers, too. Thanks for the tip!
Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:11 pm
Original Poster

On another multi-carrier booking I can confirm that I'm seeing partner PNRs for AC, CA, and NH.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:12 pm

See an Air China confirmation number on a reservation that has no Air China! Only UA, NH, TG, and SQ.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by whistler814
See an Air China confirmation number on a reservation that has no Air China! Only UA, NH, TG, and SQ.

Did it ever have Air China in it? It probably just parses the PNR for any reference to a confirmation number.

Old UA site was the same -- if you had a partner, and deleted it, that partner conf. still showed in there.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:16 pm

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
Where do you see this info? Next to the UA PNR?

I can't seem to find any numbers for LX, LH, and TK PNRs on my itineraries. They are pre 3/3, though - would that matter?
Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:36 pm

Programs: UA: 1K, HH: Diamond
Originally Posted by todorovic
Where do you see this info? Next to the UA PNR?

I can't seem to find any numbers for LX, LH, and TK PNRs on my itineraries. They are pre 3/3, though - would that matter?
Pre-3/3 doesn't matter.

United Confirmation Number XXX123 This has changed. Learn more.
This reservation contains partner flights. View additional confirmation numbers.
Old Apr 19, 2012, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by channa
Did it ever have Air China in it? It probably just parses the PNR for any reference to a confirmation number.

Old UA site was the same -- if you had a partner, and deleted it, that partner conf. still showed in there.
Nope, never had Air China in the reservation (ticketed or held). I don't think it's a real CA PNR code though since it's 6 characters (aren't CA's only 5 characters?).
Old Apr 19, 2012, 11:01 pm

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, DL PM/1MM, Marriott Amb/LT Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Priority Club Platinum, Hyatt Disc
This involved a nonPartner. My company booked me on a trip that was B6 outbound, UA return. The B6 Flight showed up when I looked on united.com; it showed my MP# for all flights, but the total price did not include the cost of the B6 flight. On the B6 website, it also showed the return UA flight and made it look as if my AA# was being used for all flights. The price on the B6 site did not include the UA flights. This was my first time doing a trip with a B6/UA combo. Would this sort of booking have displayed this way pmUA? I thought it was a bit strange.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.