Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Partner PNRs now showing on united.com?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2012, 12:06 am

Programs: UA lifetime gold, 1.8MM; Marriott lifetime Titanium
Partner PNRs now showing on united.com?

Has something changed in the past week? I had a mixed itin, 14 legs, split between UA and SQ stock and the resync'd 4 or 5 times and I finally had to have them cancel out the SQ stock flights so the PNR would show and I could check in. Confused.....
Old Apr 27, 2012, 6:40 am

I can see OZ, NH & AC right now as well as CA.

CA segment was deleted from my reservation, though still displaying...
Old Apr 28, 2012, 8:34 am
RNE

Originally Posted by deirdre
Actually, I realized later that I had booked this ticket through CO pre-merger, so that may be the difference?
Mine too is a pre-merger CO booking (reward, if that matters). It shows a US confirmation number, but the odd thing is there was never any US flight involved. The itinerary is CLE-EWR-FCO-EWR-CLE. When I look up the confirmation number on US's website, it's valid alright but, oddly again, it shows our flights as "cancelled," when they are not (thankfully) on UA's website. Still, why is there a US confirmation number at all on an itinerary that has no US flights?
Old Apr 28, 2012, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by RNE
Mine too is a pre-merger CO booking (reward, if that matters). It shows a US confirmation number, but the odd thing is there was never any US flight involved. The itinerary is CLE-EWR-FCO-EWR-CLE. When I look up the confirmation number on US's website, it's valid alright but, oddly again, it shows our flights as "cancelled," when they are not (thankfully) on UA's website. Still, why is there a US confirmation number at all on an itinerary that has no US flights?
Codeshare?
Old Apr 28, 2012, 10:17 am
RNE

Originally Posted by aacharya
Codeshare?
Nope. I booked CO flights, not US codeshares.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 11:33 am

Programs: UA 1K, QF Plat, VA Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Coles FlyBuys
Thanks for the added functionality, UA ^
Old May 4, 2012, 1:40 pm

Programs: UA-lifetime Platinum (2MM), IHG-Amb, HH-Diamond, Hertz-PC, Marriott-Gold, CX-AM
Exclamation SQ PNR not showing

Booked award reservation for SQ flights about a week ago but SQ PNR is still not yet showing on the online itinerary. Should I be worried?
Old May 5, 2012, 6:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
I'm currently unable to see the PNR for an award reservation that I booked on TG. Due to this issue, I called the "1K Desk" and got several agents who claimed that they were also unable to see the TG PNRs in SHARES
Old May 5, 2012, 9:11 pm

Programs: UA 2P, DL/AA Peon
Very unusual - I checked out an award booking that I had made before. The booking had been changed from SQ to LH but still displayed a SQ partner PNR. Curious, I logged into SQ's site with the PNR and my last name and found that original itinerary still seems to be intact! I even have a seat assignment.

My UA booking no longer has any trace of the original SQ itinerary except for this.

Would we actually be able to jump on this flight, or is SQ's site a lie? (SQ25 >>> the equivalent LH flight which we are now on.) I can dream...
Old May 7, 2012, 11:04 pm

Programs: their are many of them
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
I'm currently unable to see the PNR for an award reservation that I booked on TG. Due to this issue, I called the "1K Desk" and got several agents who claimed that they were also unable to see the TG PNRs in SHARES
that doesn't sound very good........

Sounds like it has been an interesting week for those who got in on this deal if you can call it a deal
Old Jul 11, 2012, 8:34 pm

US Airway's Confirmation Number Is Displayed Under UA Record Locator

I just purchased a ticket with two segments and the first leg is operated by US Air. I noticed under UA record locator there is link saying "view additional confirmation numbers." Is this something new? My reservations ticketed before did not have this function though.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 8:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA PP, AA, DL, BA, CX, SPG, HHonors
ya it's pretty new .... but if you have more than 1 partner airline, more than 1 change to the reservation, or anything involving TG, it doesn't display properly

nice beta feature i'd say
Old Jul 11, 2012, 8:49 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.997MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
yeap, it has been available for a couple of months (mid-April)
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...nited-com.html
Old Jul 12, 2012, 8:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
I can find this on only one of my ressies. The others with partners show nothing (A3 and SQ)
Old Jul 12, 2012, 8:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Renard
I can find this on only one of my ressies. The others with partners show nothing (A3 and SQ)
+1

I can see PNRs for LH, LX, etc. SQ doesn't show up, requiring a call to the 1K Desk..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.