FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Partner PNRs now showing on united.com? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1337787-partner-pnrs-now-showing-united-com.html)

generic123 Apr 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Partner PNRs now showing on united.com!

Just checked a reservation and I'm seeing two partner PNRs on my five-carrier itinerary. I see my Air China and Asiana PNRs, but not the Lufthansa and Thai Airways ones. Anyone else getting this?

channa Apr 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Very cool.

I see SQ, NH, AC, US and NZ confirmation numbers.

I also have a TA res but it doesn't show TA.

WineCountryUA Apr 19, 2012 9:52 pm

yep -- just showed up also, AC in this case

also saying

United.com is currently undergoing maintenance, you may experience slower response times. We apologize for the inconvenience.

nevansm Apr 19, 2012 9:53 pm

I'm seeing OZ and US confirmation numbers but not TG or LH. Another "feature" that's finally coming to the COdbaUA site that was available on .bomb for awhile.

Wx4caster Apr 19, 2012 9:59 pm

FINALLY. I can see my HA confirmation #'s. It's a bit weird/awkward that you have to click on an additional link to see the #, but a step in the right direction!

boat9781 Apr 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Fantastic to see that they are making up for the lack of some PMUA united.com functionality. Job well done.

PVDProf Apr 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Indeed! PNR grabbed, and seats selected on US flight for which I've been procrastinating the phone call.

deirdre Apr 19, 2012 10:07 pm

w00t! Seeing LX confirmation numbers, too. Thanks for the tip!

generic123 Apr 19, 2012 10:11 pm

On another multi-carrier booking I can confirm that I'm seeing partner PNRs for AC, CA, and NH.

whistler814 Apr 19, 2012 10:12 pm

See an Air China confirmation number on a reservation that has no Air China! Only UA, NH, TG, and SQ.

channa Apr 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Originally Posted by whistler814 (Post 18426997)
See an Air China confirmation number on a reservation that has no Air China! Only UA, NH, TG, and SQ.

Did it ever have Air China in it? It probably just parses the PNR for any reference to a confirmation number.

Old UA site was the same -- if you had a partner, and deleted it, that partner conf. still showed in there.

todorovic Apr 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Where do you see this info? Next to the UA PNR?

I can't seem to find any numbers for LX, LH, and TK PNRs on my itineraries. They are pre 3/3, though - would that matter?

deirdre Apr 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Originally Posted by todorovic (Post 18427020)
Where do you see this info? Next to the UA PNR?

I can't seem to find any numbers for LX, LH, and TK PNRs on my itineraries. They are pre 3/3, though - would that matter?

Pre-3/3 doesn't matter.

United Confirmation Number XXX123 This has changed. Learn more.
This reservation contains partner flights. View additional confirmation numbers.

whistler814 Apr 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by channa (Post 18427012)
Did it ever have Air China in it? It probably just parses the PNR for any reference to a confirmation number.

Old UA site was the same -- if you had a partner, and deleted it, that partner conf. still showed in there.

Nope, never had Air China in the reservation (ticketed or held). I don't think it's a real CA PNR code though since it's 6 characters (aren't CA's only 5 characters?).

wtigerFF Apr 19, 2012 11:01 pm

This involved a nonPartner. My company booked me on a trip that was B6 outbound, UA return. The B6 Flight showed up when I looked on united.com; it showed my MP# for all flights, but the total price did not include the cost of the B6 flight. On the B6 website, it also showed the return UA flight and made it look as if my AA# was being used for all flights. The price on the B6 site did not include the UA flights. This was my first time doing a trip with a B6/UA combo. Would this sort of booking have displayed this way pmUA? I thought it was a bit strange.