Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Partner PNRs now showing on united.com?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2012, 3:46 pm

Programs: UA MM Gold
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
YMMV...no LX confirmation # on my itin booked through UA for them.
I am now seeing LX and SN confirm # for legs on itins booked thru UA.
Note that they do not automatically show as in the old .bomb site.
The link is avail at the top of the record thusly:

This reservation contains partner flights. View additional confirmation numbers.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 5:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Partner PNRs now showing on united.com?

I'm seeing my US PNR on an itin that's all UA with one US operated segment (with UA flight number).

Not as pretty as on the old UA site - takes an extra click and no logos. But it works.

For the poster asking where it is, when I view an itinerary, it says something near the top like - your itinerary includes a flight on a partner - and then you can click a link to pull it up.
Old Apr 20, 2012, 6:08 pm

Programs: UA: 1K, HH: Diamond
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
YMMV...no LX confirmation # on my itin booked through UA for them.
Actually, I realized later that I had booked this ticket through CO pre-merger, so that may be the difference?
Old Apr 20, 2012, 6:41 pm

I'm seeing Air Canada and Swiss record locators but not Lufthansa, Croatian, or Thai.

Very cool feature!
Old Apr 21, 2012, 4:40 pm

Programs: Statusless and proud
I have an award reservation flying LO, ET, and SQ. Only the Ethiopian PNR shows up. But when calling UA to get the others, even the agent couldn't see the other two. Guess I'll have to call the airlines in question.

Chris
Old Apr 21, 2012, 5:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ua mm, aa plat, starriott LTPP, ihg plat, hh gold.
awesome! a change i actually do like. ^
Old Apr 21, 2012, 6:11 pm

Originally Posted by nzpilot

I am now seeing LX and SN confirm # for legs on itins booked thru UA.
Note that they do not automatically show as in the old .bomb site.
The link is avail at the top of the record thusly:

This reservation contains partner flights. View additional confirmation numbers.
I'm not seeing the link on my reservations that include Air Canada and Lufthansa. Perhaps it's taking a while to ripple through the entire reservations database. Or maybe there's some hidden option that says "don't talk about partner airlines"..
Old Apr 21, 2012, 6:16 pm

Programs: Avis Preferred, Hertz #1 Gold, National Exective, United Premier Silver
Originally Posted by PVDProf
Indeed! PNR grabbed, and seats selected on US flight for which I've been procrastinating the phone call.
US lets you use both ticket number or Flight Number, Date of Travel, and Last Name to look up a reservation or even do OLCI. One of the nicer features of their site.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 8:04 am

Location: various cities in the USofA: NYC, BWI, IAH, ORD, CVG, NYC
Programs: Former UA 1K, National Exec. Elite
Mrs. ralfp has an upcoming xxx-xyy-RA-BEY / AMM-FRA-xyz-xxx trip with a link to the LH PNR. The LH page only shows AMM-FRA-xyz-xxx (FRA-xyz-xxx being on UA), with no mention of the LH FRA-BEY segment. This is a paid ticket though UA.com after 3/3 and with both TATL segments upgraded using GPUs.

My similar trip (booked using miles) yyy-MUC-FRA-BEY / AMM-FRA-yxx-yxz does not have a link to a LH PNR.

I guess it's time to call UA... again.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 8:12 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.5 MM, AA PLAT PRO 1MM
I have a mixed UA/LH reservation, and I also am not seeing the link with PNR information for LH (yet).

I actually called UA to get the LH PNR yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised to get through on two rings, and then later disappointed when I figured out the PNR the agent gave me was actually my "Previous UA PNR." Guess I'll have to call back, or call LH....
Old Apr 25, 2012, 8:24 am

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
LH
TK ^
TP
Old Apr 25, 2012, 8:43 am

Programs: UA AU (ex 10+ year 1k) 1.5MM, AS Newbie, HH ex Dia
My upcoming UA TATL connecting to LH (booked post 3/3 on ua.com) is showing the LH PNR and I've verified that it is correct.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MrOCTeckels
My upcoming UA TATL connecting to LH (booked post 3/3 on ua.com) is showing the LH PNR and I've verified that it is correct.
My upcoming UA TATL connecting to LH has no partner PNR

Nor do they show up for my LX or LH award tix

YMMV
Old Apr 26, 2012, 11:01 pm

Programs: UA-lifetime Platinum (2MM), IHG-Amb, HH-Diamond, Hertz-PC, Marriott-Gold, CX-AM
Question

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the partners' PNR to be shown? My SQ award reservation was booked and ticketed yesterday and I still don't see SQ PNR up to this moment.

Last edited by GordonGordon; Apr 27, 2012 at 12:36 am
Old Apr 27, 2012, 12:04 am

Programs: Too many
This is a good change ^. Hopefully the issues with some of the partners will be resolved but for now definitely ^ to UA for this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.