Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

March 3rd, 2012 System Integration Master Thread (PSS)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2012, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by exerda
I would assume if your new MP # is the same as your old CO OP#, that credits to CO and the old OP # will likewise credit
This is what happened to me this past weekend. I flew LAX-EWR on Mar 1st and EWR-LAX on Mar 4th. I used my old CO OnePass number outbound (prior to the computer integration), and my new UA MileagePlus number on the return (same # as the outbound, the system did this automatically). LAX-EWR posted on Mar 5th and EWR-LAX posted on Mar 6th.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 11:27 am

Programs: Marriott Plat
Airport maps (example: http://pss.united.com/web/en-US/cont.../maps/ewr.aspx) still show Continental.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 11:30 am

Programs: UA1K/3MM, AA & DL 1MM, *wood Plat, Hertz Pres.
I really expected better from United. They have had time to work on this and this is the best they can do? They show me with 31 segments and 4,235 miles this year. Yikes!!!

United, you need to do better.....
Old Mar 7, 2012, 11:36 am

Programs: QR: Gold; Marriott: Amb; UA: 1K; Taj: Silv
Originally Posted by dsauch
my LH flights from 2/25 have not posted at all, return LH flights posted only 50% of EQM and RDM, even though they are in S class on LH which is 100%
Also missing CO flights from 2/25 - which were on the account but disappeared when everyone's EQM got pulled.

I am wondering if M&M recipients are getting miles from UA in the mean time.
Same problem for my 3/1 flights. UAInsider, can you confirm that this is an issue from the system integration?
Old Mar 7, 2012, 11:39 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, DL Gold, Avis First, Various hotel elites
Keeps getting worse

While I can't get onto the website because of my PIN fiasco I can access my account via the mobile app. Go figure?

My 1K MM status is now Platinum. No mileage flown this calendar year according to the account.

I'm in the system now doing a multi-leg into Canada. BP shows me as a Plat. Got strange looks at the 1K check-in this morning in SAN until I started to tell them about the six hours on the phone...

They stopped me and checked me in with apologies.

Upstairs I watched five gate agents for the first leg (including one CO person still wearing her old colors) try to get simple stuff like receipts, seating changes, even check-in and had great difficulty. No printers working. Just taking BP's and getting people onboard. What a mess!

I've got five RT's I need to book in the coming week. Does this airline deserve any of that business?????
Old Mar 7, 2012, 11:45 am

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Radisson Premium
I think the major problem is that people need to *fly* when all these random status downgrades are happening.

It's pretty bad that people won't be getting the benefits of their own earned status during this "period"

I wonder if they'll have to turn off mileage posting again to fix the PQM issue.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 11:50 am

... and more fun

Booking in 2 weeks, UA ticket, 1st leg is on AC/Jazz. Reservation shows "Award Miles / Premier Qualifying" , 745 / 0%.

Anyone else has bookings with *A legs showing this sort of stuff? Is this limited to AC? To Jazz? Don't worry, just wait, we will fix it later?
Old Mar 7, 2012, 11:50 am

Location: Homosassa, FL & Ringwood, NJ -UA-G(Lifetime); SPG-Plat (Lifetime)
Originally Posted by demkr
I think the major problem is that people need to *fly* when all these random status downgrades are happening.

It's pretty bad that people won't be getting the benefits of their own earned status during this "period"

I wonder if they'll have to turn off mileage posting again to fix the PQM issue.
How about extending everybody's status 1 month into 2013, so that status will expire 2/23/13. It seems like the least they can do for their status passengers who aparently are going to not get promoted benefits for a good part of March 2012.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 11:52 am
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by demkr

It's pretty bad that people won't be getting the benefits of their own earned status during this "period"....
is it clear that is what happening? Seems some who have chacke hear the internal system are correct but the website is mis-reporting.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 11:52 am

Programs: UA - GOLD, Marriott - PLAT
Originally Posted by Shounak
Same problem for my 3/1 flights. UAInsider, can you confirm that this is an issue from the system integration?
Problem continues here as well...

For the last couple days my EQMs have flip flopped back and forth. Now my account is saying that 0 came over from the old United during system migration.

I sure hope this a bug still being worked out. Any help from UA Insider would be great.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 12:09 pm

Programs: QR: Gold; Marriott: Amb; UA: 1K; Taj: Silv
Originally Posted by SNAvWORLD
Problem continues here as well...

For the last couple days my EQMs have flip flopped back and forth. Now my account is saying that 0 came over from the old United during system migration.

I sure hope this a bug still being worked out. Any help from UA Insider would be great.
I was actually referring to LH flights posting at 50% pqm and rdm, for booking fares that should be posting at 100%.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 12:10 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Star Marriott Gold
1K showing up as Premier Platinum on new site !!!

I logged in to change my reservation (which doesn't work on the new site) and noticed that I've been downgraded to Premier Platinum from 1K. I called them and they said there's a system glitch. Is anyone experiencing this problem? I converted to the new Mileage Plus # and this problem started!
Old Mar 7, 2012, 12:15 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
Originally Posted by Vulcan
How about extending everybody's status 1 month into 2013, so that status will expire 2/23/13. It seems like the least they can do for their status passengers who aparently are going to not get promoted benefits for a good part of March 2012.
Oh, I'd LOVE to see the board up in flames if that policy change were announced!
Old Mar 7, 2012, 12:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Star Gold,Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by shyraddish
I logged in to change my reservation (which doesn't work on the new site) and noticed that I've been downgraded to Premier Platinum from 1K. I called them and they said there's a system glitch. Is anyone experiencing this problem? I converted to the new Mileage Plus # and this problem started!
Yes, lots of people. Myself included. Everything was hunkydory for me all day on March 3 and March 4. All of my "original" UA MP EQMs from 2011 and my 49000+ EQMs from 2012 were showing up when I logged in to the converted ua.com website. 1K status was there. Status bar showed me just making Gold for next year, as it should have. Then, all hell broke loose sometime between then and morning of March 6. Now Plat. All my PQMs from this year gone. Wrong bonus RDMs from the March 3 SFO-LHR flight posting because of the downgrade in status.

Sit tight. Don't waste your time trying to call about it.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 12:25 pm

Programs: UA - GOLD, Marriott - PLAT
Originally Posted by Shounak
I was actually referring to LH flights posting at 50% pqm and rdm, for booking fares that should be posting at 100%.
Sorry about that Shounak. I meant to reply to a couple posts before who were discussing the same issue.

Either way, I hope there is some insight to these issues. Mad a couple flights in the past couple days that will bump me to Gold. Sure would like to know that I at least get E+ since that went away for anything less.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.