FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   United Airlines | MileagePlus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus-681/)
-   -   Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-airlines-mileageplus/1318156-consolidated-ua-partner-flights-miles-not-posting-archive.html)

exerda May 4, 2012 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by exerda (Post 18470333)
Still waiting at 2 weeks now for a BD segment to post. Well, time to scan the BP and fax it to MP I suppose, since it doesn't appear I can request the credit online.

Got a response today to the missing mileage request, saying it should credit "within 7 days." I'm planning to give them 3 and then start calling back; it's already been nearly a month.

petesamprs May 4, 2012 1:31 pm

I've been waiting a month for a TAM flight to post. Called and sent BPs a week ago but still nothing.

aleph08 May 5, 2012 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by brp1264 (Post 18472466)
They told me the LH flight that credited at only 50% would be fixed by the end of the month... another sweep coming.

It wasn't fixed. Submitted a request to MP but not even received a reply. Just being patient...

easte May 6, 2012 12:07 am

Mileage with *A partners... what is going on??

For the fifth time in a row, since the beginning of the year, mileage and PQM with *A partners have not been credited to my account.
Between February and now, 2 flights with US, 1 flight with LH, 2 flights with SA have not been credited.
Yes, they fix the problem by sending boarding passes and tickets, but it is quite an hassle having to do it every time one travels with a partner airline!
Now, I understand the system issues for the merging, but it started before and it seems not to end... when is UA going to fix the problem??

dsquared37 May 6, 2012 12:16 am

I've been trying to get credit for *A r/t going on 2 months now. One segment of a more recent r/t has posted, but I'm going to need to petition for the outbound which has yet to post. The flights are legit for accruing miles but UA has, on at least one occasion, declared them non-accruable.

Also I received flown miles, not the 500 mile minimum which is listed on UA's website, for the one segment that did post.

Mrs dsquared's flights on the more recent r/t have posted to her account promptly and correctly.

:rolleyes:

bsmnsr May 6, 2012 12:20 am

Welcome to PMCO DBA as United.

More often than not, I'd have to write in to CO to actually get mileage credit. Since it's the CO system that's survived, it's no wonder it's a pain to get credit.

easte May 6, 2012 12:25 am

Originally Posted by bsmnsr (Post 18522214)

More often than not, I'd have to write in to CO to actually get mileage credit. Since it's the CO system that's survived, it's no wonder it's a pain to get credit.

I am not sure whether UA was better than CO or viceversa, but UACO is a mess. I have been with CO for some time before the merge, and it has never occurred to me until the beginning of this year. Whoever is the responsibility they should fix it... and soon!

dsquared37 May 6, 2012 1:40 am

Originally Posted by bsmnsr (Post 18522214)

I've had more problems posting miles/segments from *A flights in the last two months than I had in the last 10 years with UA.

5khours May 6, 2012 4:18 am

Mine seem to be working OK. I flew TG last week and they posted faster than my UA flights do.

bnebased May 6, 2012 5:05 am

Fine and fast for me on both SQ and BD (in its final month of *).

Passmethesickbag May 6, 2012 5:55 am

I suspect it's the flakiness of SHARES. I haven't had a single non-UA item post to my account without hassle this year:

TK in January: Three out of four segments have posted after requesting retro credit three times - the forth one still outstanding
LX in February: Exactly the same - except I have "only" requested these twice.
March: UA flights cancelled, rebooked on JJ and LH. No credit posted for actual flights or for original routing (request filed last month)
April: Zero out of four LH segments posted. One retro credit request so far
UA MBNA credit card: No credits since January

The one silver lining is that my three out of four LX flights actually posted yesterday, the first sign that my retro credit requests don't disappear into a black hole. But it certainly is frustrating that all new posting of partner credits disappeared around the same time as the reasonably hassle-free PMUA online retro credit request system, with the possibility of escalating it on the phone with MP. Like others, I don't remember PMCO being particularly bad at posting partner flights. Very soon I'm going to be short of two RPUs because of 12 missing postings, and then I'm going to get *really* stroppy...

exerda May 6, 2012 6:54 am

Originally Posted by bnebased (Post 18522702)
Fine and fast for me on both SQ and BD (in its final month of *).

LH posted right away for me, but I'm still waiting on BD miles to post over 3 weeks later (most recent word from UA is "in 7 days"--which I'll believe when I see it).

dsquared37 May 6, 2012 7:34 am

Originally Posted by 5khours (Post 18522611)
Mine seem to be working OK. I flew TG last week and they posted faster than my UA flights do.

TG is my biggest problem.... in terms of posting at least. UA seems to be my biggest overall problem.

vivamuci May 6, 2012 7:43 am

no TK flights posted after 3/3

funny, that for 2 weeks now all TK BPs say CO*G when they enter my new UA number

msk6261 May 8, 2012 8:02 am

What if their math is just off?

I finally got them to post the correct amount of miles for my Muc-sfo LH flight in march (they had only given me half) but now the total accounting of miles flown and acrued PQM is all wacked out!

They did not change the number of miles credited to that flight, they just added another version of the flight with the other 1/2 the miles on to the next statement. Do they not add recent activity to the total until statement closes?

Looks like another 25min in the cue in my future!?!? Would an email before effective? What's the new version of [email protected]?

Has anyone received compensation for the "pain and agony" of this process?