Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ua1flyer - A "Real" Up-In-The-Air GS

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2018, 7:32 pm

Programs: None anymore
Originally Posted by ua1flyer
Great ideas!! Keep them coming!! I assure you that mileage plus will see every post/suggestion and be grateful for your input. The diss about the wines was an “ouch” but noteworthy .So here come my latest suggestion. As many of you may know I won one of United’s first auctions, which was to appear on the Seinfeld Show. It was a memory of a lifetime!! So, What show would you like to appear on through an auction?
Maybe a show like Fallon or Kimmel, or even a cameo on a prime time show? Like you could play "bartender #3" or something like that.

OK , I can’t Help myself. What would you bid for a 1 month unlimited pass in first/business on United metal only. You wouldn’t earn miles and it it wouldn’t count as status..... or maybe just lifetime miles and status?
I absolutely would. That would be awesome. I would just fly every day if I could get that.
In2ishn likes this.
Old May 8, 2018, 7:35 pm

Programs: UA GS
Great ideas!! Keep them coming!! I assure you that mileage plus will see every post/suggestion and be grateful for your input. The diss about the wines was an “ouch” but noteworthy .So here come my latest suggestion. As many of you may know I won one of United’s first auctions, which was to appear on the Seinfeld Show. It was a memory of a lifetime!! So, What show would you like to appear on through an auction?
Saturday night live. Even in one of those audience bits.
Old May 8, 2018, 7:52 pm

Programs: UA GS>1K>Nothing; DL DM 2MM; AS 75K>Nothing>MVP
OK , I can’t Help myself. What would you bid for a 1 month unlimited pass in first/business on United metal only. You wouldn’t earn miles and it it wouldn’t count as status..... or maybe just lifetime miles and status?
How about a Lifetime unlimited pass in F/J on UA and all *A carriers.
Old May 9, 2018, 5:53 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
How about an appearance in the next on-board safety video?
Old May 9, 2018, 6:03 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM
Originally Posted by tarheelnj
How about an appearance in the next on-board safety video?
Cool idea. But alas, already suggested as #4 in original post.
Old May 9, 2018, 7:18 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Mariott Gold
I would take out a mortgage to do that!

But you made me think of another one:

Auctioning increments of lifetime miles!
Old May 9, 2018, 8:20 am
mr8

Programs: UA1K | *A Gold
What about a special 1-year “Polaris” lounge membership and/or a one-time visit pass that could be used when traveling international on UA Y.

Would also be interesting to see a special buddy pass-like GPU that could be applied to any one UA metal flight and clears just above non-revs.
Old May 9, 2018, 7:21 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
As many of you may know I won one of United’s first auctions, which was to appear on the Seinfeld Show. It was a memory of a lifetime!!
In what episode/scene?
Old May 9, 2018, 7:58 pm

Appearance on Big Metal Bird discussing on board food with UA's executive chef, getting a tour of the meal prep facilities and sampling the various dishes, hopefully not out of DEN.
Old May 9, 2018, 8:08 pm

Originally Posted by Alpha Golf
In what episode/scene?
The episode in question is called The Envelope and the scene is Seinfeld and Janeane Garofalo are the Monks. Here's the

Safe Travels,

James
Old May 10, 2018, 6:47 am

Programs: UA 1K (2MM); AA LT Gold (1.9 MM); SQ; WN; DL; "Bonvoy Ambassador""
How about tix for 2 in all remaining UA GF routes? (Better claim it fast!)
Old May 10, 2018, 9:11 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Companion status match for a year. If you you are a MM'er, you can nominate a second companion to share your status.
mr8 likes this.
Old May 10, 2018, 11:34 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
Originally Posted by j2simpso
The episode in question is called The Envelope and the scene is Seinfeld and Janeane Garofalo are the Monks. Here's the clip from that episode.

Safe Travels,

James
Is he the guy falling at 2;07?
Old May 10, 2018, 12:37 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, , Delta 2MM & DM UA Gold
After Clearing Background checks:

If legally allowed, a seat in the Cockpit for a flight
Private plane flight aboard a plane for you and your family ( 6-10 people)
Flight Attendant for a day
Customer Service Rep for a Day
Old May 10, 2018, 12:50 pm
GDL

Programs: VB, UA, AM
Originally Posted by Alpha Golf
Is he the guy falling at 2;07?
I believe he is "himself" at 0:42-0:50 in video clip; in background reading a newspaper.
kirkwoodj likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.