Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ua1flyer - A "Real" Up-In-The-Air GS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2024, 1:58 am

Programs: Lifetime UA GS 22 million,AA 1m ,Hilton Li fetime diamond,marriott lifetime platinum hyatt diamond
Originally Posted by CX HK
Wow - and you're a MM on AA too, very impressive! How/why did you achieve so many lifetime statuses on different airlines, especially since AA and BA are both OneWorld?
AA is my only other million mile status . Just missed it with Delta .
Old Mar 24, 2024, 2:01 am

Programs: Lifetime UA GS 22 million,AA 1m ,Hilton Li fetime diamond,marriott lifetime platinum hyatt diamond
24 million mile flight .

It’s official. The 24 million mile flight will be on May 17th. Newark to SFO . Planning to party on both ends.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 11:13 am

Programs: United 1K Member
Originally Posted by ua1flyer
It’s official. The 24 million mile flight will be on May 17th. Newark to SFO . Planning to party on both ends.
congrats! What flight number?

Originally Posted by ua1flyer
congrats on 1k posts as-well!
SPN Lifer likes this.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Mar 24, 2024 at 1:34 pm Reason: merged consecutive posts by same member
Old Mar 24, 2024, 11:34 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by UAflyerwhoflystomuch
congrats on 1k posts as-well!
And you’ll want to update your profile lifetime mileage. Congrats!
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 1:29 pm

Programs: United 1k, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Ambassador and LT-Gold
Tom,
I think many of us have a good idea of the basics of your UA travel history - but, unless this is going to be discussed in your book (or I missed it somewhere else) - I am not getting more intrigued by your MM AA status and the circumstances that led you to travel so much on AA (and I am not bashing AA) given your "relationship" with UA.

I rarely travel on AA, for many reasons, and typically it is because UA is just a better option.... you must have taken a lot of CLT-MIA- Caribbean flights (I even found EWR-South America easier on UA than the few times I took AA)

-m
Old Today, 6:11 am

Programs: UA GS MM SPG Platinum (Lifetime Platinum)
How does Tom earn award miles since the change years 5ish years ago where award miles are tied to rev and not miles flown?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.