Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 4, 2017, 1:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: craigthemif
See this post for evidence of how the promotion should post to your account

Terms & Conditions, as available at: http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/corporate/news/news/you-have-a-special-place-in-our-hearts-now-your-flights-give-you-more-advantages-430

Earn double Status Miles in Economy and four times Status Miles in Business Class flights.

From now on , until June 15,2017 your flights will earn you up to four times Status miles.

Campaign Rules and Conditions
  • Only members notified by Turkish Airlines directly can take advantage of this promotion.
  • This promotion is valid from 8nd March 2017 to 15th June 2017
  • The related promotion will be applied only for Turkish Airlines scheduled flights. Promotion is not permitted on Turkish Airlines codeshare flights and Star Alliance member airline flights
  • Only international flights are valid for this promotion.
  • Only flights issued to the Miles&Smiles account during reservation, at the time of ticketing and before flight will be considered valid. Flights issued after flight is not valid. Miles credited after flight is not subject to this promotion.
  • All reservation classes (Economy/Business) excluding award ticket classes are valid for this promotion.
  • 2 times status miles will be accrued on economy flights, 4 times status miles will be accrued on business flights.
  • Turkish Airlines has the right to change terms and conditions of the promotion.
  • Usage rights of this promotion can not be transferred to third parties. In case of violation of this rule Turkish Airlines reserves the right to take legal actions against those concerned.
Print Wikipost

Up to 4x Status Miles!

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2017, 6:18 am

Happy day. Got my miles also
Old May 9, 2017, 6:25 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
Has anyone's status changed once they received their bonus miles?
Old May 9, 2017, 6:32 am

Programs: TK Elite+, *A Gold, ITA Executive, SkyTeam Elite Plus, HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by craigthemif
For the doubters... I just received my bonus miles from April flights. ^ Check your accounts...
I got mine for flights flown on 07 May. High five, TK on this one!!
Old May 9, 2017, 6:51 am

Hey all, long time lurker here. Been patiently checking this thread post my flight mid-April and behold... I can confirm my bonus points are in as well.

December: Status match from BA gold
April: Did a purposely round-about way of getting from SIN to SFO. TK did KUL-IST, IST-SFO in j, rt.
May: profit

It'll be interesting to see if E+ will come through and if it'll be a 2 year card so I won't have to deal with status match issues that come about on the 1 year mark.
Old May 9, 2017, 6:57 am

Programs: UA Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Don't worry if your status isn't updated immediately, it usually takes a few days for the status to update when the miles post.
Old May 9, 2017, 7:00 am

Originally Posted by Mict
Don't worry if your status isn't updated immediately, it usually takes a few days for the status to update when the miles post.
Thanks for the info. In this case, I will have to control my excitement for a few more days...^
Old May 9, 2017, 7:13 am

Programs: SPG platinum, Best Western Platinum, SIXT platinum
Hey,

i can confirm, I've got the promotion miles today as well.
Just got upgraded to Elite plus..
Old May 9, 2017, 7:29 am

Programs: TK Elite
Hopefully the bait & switch accusations can tone down for a bit now
Old May 9, 2017, 7:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Wilko Pali Sedef
Hopefully the bait & switch accusations can tone down for a bit now
Until no bonuses post in May and the complaints start again ...

Still waiting anxiously to see how the upgrade to Elite Plus goes, and whether to squeeze another TK trip in June to re-qualify E+...
Old May 9, 2017, 7:43 am

Originally Posted by craigthemif
Until no bonuses post in May and the complaints start again ...

Still waiting anxiously to see how the upgrade to Elite Plus goes, and whether to squeeze another TK trip in June to re-qualify E+...
reading about Michael Myushu, it seems he has already been upgraded to E+. Hopefully it happens to us too...soon!
I am planning a quick MR for requalification too...let see how it pans out.
Old May 9, 2017, 8:43 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by Michael Myshu
Hey,

i can confirm, I've got the promotion miles today as well.
Just got upgraded to Elite plus..
I´ve been checkin my App every day maniacly and now I saw the extra miles posted, came directly here to see you guys post the same! But my card still says classic plus, so I wonder how you Michael got your Elite Plus, did it happen at once during posting miles or how?
Old May 9, 2017, 8:51 am

Programs: TK Elite
Man I so wish I could do a second trip, not only for the status renewal but I mean the sheer amount of miles, 2 trips would net me 220,000 miles, more than enough for 2 round trips in business class & not to mention the upgrades vouchers! Something tells me this could be where TK draws the line & pulls out a "limit of 1 trip per customer" or something.
Old May 9, 2017, 8:57 am

Programs: TK Elite+, *A Gold, ITA Executive, SkyTeam Elite Plus, HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by FFlash
I´ve been checkin my App every day maniacly and now I saw the extra miles posted, came directly here to see you guys post the same! But my card still says classic plus, so I wonder how you Michael got your Elite Plus, did it happen at once during posting miles or how?
I'll let you borrow my E+ Card if I can borrow your S-Etukortti
Old May 9, 2017, 9:36 am

Programs: topbonus Gold, TK Elite plus, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, Hertz Gold plus, Sixt Platinium
Originally Posted by Wilko Pali Sedef
Flying leg no 1 tomorrow VNO-IST, couldn't be happier about the news!!
Same with me, miles are credited.. lucky.

But nevertheless possibly there was a technical problem in their IT System. Don't know if that was really the reason.
The response of TK customer contact center do not comply with the updated activities on our mileage accounts!
TK has to manage such campaigns better with their staff ....
Old May 9, 2017, 9:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by brauni

But nevertheless possibly there was a technical problem in their IT System.
I am currently the beneficiary of a substantial technical glitch. Would love to share but am not daft enough to mention it on an open forum!

It may get reversed of course, and still no E+ upgrade for me...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.