Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

did you fly Comfort class from LAX to IST yet

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

did you fly Comfort class from LAX to IST yet

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2012, 2:52 pm

Programs: All of Them
yes, the dark blue faux leather cases are gone, the amenity kits are the same as economy! Are the Tarraco products honestly that good? I am using the lip balm now and it's a bit greasy?

Originally Posted by fadynaime
looks like the dark blue was just for a short period of time. CC is now using the same bag as in economy the cream colored one.

I wish they would bring back the dark blue bag, i prefer colgate over no brand toothpaste and the Tarocco products are great.

I did notice that if you were turkish and friendly to the flight attendants you may get lucky and they will bring out a dark blue bag (I assume from business class) but I don't speak turkish so it didn't work when I asked for one.

also on my return flight IST-LAX on January 15 service wasn't at its best between meals. staff seems to have disappeared and when one would pass by they would ignore the light being on for FA call. I had to wave at one of them to stop and help me out.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 3:14 pm
fadynaime
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Miles&Smlies, Jet Blue, Platinum medallion, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by bl540611
yes, the dark blue faux leather cases are gone, the amenity kits are the same as economy! Are the Tarraco products honestly that good? I am using the lip balm now and it's a bit greasy?
thats disappointing. now tell me that economy also get those slippers handed out in CC. lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.