Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: drewguy

CBP offers online support for various questions. From the website:

Get Help On-line

Send us an email through our support portal at https://help.cbp.gov/s/questions?language=en_US. To ensure a faster response, please be sure to select "Trusted Traveler Programs" as your primary topic and then the subtopic that most closely describes your question.

Technical Problems?

If you are reporting a technical problem with the Trusted Traveler Programs website, please provide as much information as possible about the problem you are experiencing, including:
  • Your Login.gov email address or Membership Number/PASSID
  • The screen name that you were accessing when the problem occurred
  • The error message text
  • Screen print images would also be helpful.
Print Wikipost

TTP - Trusted Traveler Programs Website -Info, Help, Bugs & Glitches

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2017, 11:36 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Getting the stupid error when trying to create a new account
Old Dec 7, 2017, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: EY
Originally Posted by Finkface
You do not need to bring your Conditional Approval letter to the interview anymore. Just note down your PASSID. From the TTP site:

What should I bring to the interview?
It is useful to bring your membership number/PASSID. You can print out a copy of your conditional approval letter, which has this number on it, or just note your PASSID to bring to your appointment. To print the letter, log in to the TTP website and from the Dashboard display the Notification and then select the Download/print option.

https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov/faq?lang=en

Just a heads up for those trying to do an appointment months after initial approval, seems that the initial Notification disappears after a while, so you apparently can't print that initial letter after a point. However, if you create an interview appointment, the appointment letter (that you can print) will have your PASS ID on it.
Old Dec 9, 2017, 9:34 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Exclamation Moderator's Action

A recent question about Global Entry status not changing from "Conditionally Approved" to "Have interview, and wait for approval" for more than two weeks after the interview was moved to the following thread:
TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Dec 9, 2017, 10:41 pm
ALW

One answer (to my own question ) and one question:

1. Yes DHS sends an email that says "go check the TTP site", despite the site saying all you can do is check and check.

2. If the status (Nexus renewal) changed from "Pending Review" to "Approved" with expiry in 2023, it looks like it means no interview (since there's nowhere to request one). Is that correct? And if so, can the old Nexus card be used until the new one comes or is it invalid the way a passport can't be used while you wait for the new one?

Thanks!
=aw
Old Dec 10, 2017, 12:09 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ALW
2. If the status (Nexus renewal) changed from "Pending Review" to "Approved" with expiry in 2023, it looks like it means no interview (since there's nowhere to request one). Is that correct? And if so, can the old Nexus card be used until the new one comes or is it invalid the way a passport can't be used while you wait for the new one?
Correct, there are several reports in the following thread of NEXUS renewals without the need for an interview:
[Nexus Renewal Processing time

Originally Posted by lordsutch
Ditto, despite moving to a new state and having a new employer. First renewal.

Expiration: December 2017
Paid: June 25th, 2017
Approved w/o interview: August 2nd, 2017
Card arrived: August 10, 2017
Originally Posted by Rare
Renewed both mine and my wife's. Timeline is similar to other recent reports.

Renewal application: 27 Jul
Approved w/o interview: 30 Aug
Received card: 09 Sep
Originally Posted by labrador_ice
Expiration: February 2018
Paid: August 16th, 2017
Approved without interview: September 20, 2017
Card arrived: September 28, 2017
Originally Posted by COSPILOT
Update:

Applied Aug. 24
Approved Sept. 26, no interview needed
Card arrived Oct. 2
Originally Posted by COSPILOT
I wonder why I didn't need an interview and others/you did? I've had 3 job changes, and 3 address changes in the last 5 years. Actual international travel is minor, 3 trips to Australia, 1 to Canada, 2 to Mexico, and 1 to Italy. A crap ton of domestic travel, but I assume that doesn't factor in.
Originally Posted by sullim4
Renewal...

Applied: August 31
Received email about approval without interview: October 10

The approval date was actually earlier. I created a TTP account and noticed that my expiration date was extended by five years this past Sunday, October 8. My best guess is that they approved me on Friday, October 6, unless they've started working on the weekends.
Originally Posted by dustman81
Renewal

Applied: September 15
Approval w/out interview: October 23
Originally Posted by virgosvirgo
Applied for renewal on 18 September.
Approved without interview on 25 October.

Not bad!
Originally Posted by LoveHateRelationship
My wife just got her renewal approved. No conditional!

Applied: September 19
Approved: October 26

Looks like it's a little under 6 weeks for most people in terms of renewal time.
Originally Posted by Finkface
Renewal applications for both myself and Mr. Fink submitted Oct. 23. Both approved with no interview required today, Nov. 20. Four weeks to the day.
I strongly suspect that your current NEXUS card is valid until you activate the new card.

[moderator's hat on]

Please discuss this issue in the linked thread.

[moderator's hat off]

Thank you,

TWA884
Old Dec 10, 2017, 12:31 am
ALW

Thanks, I appreciate the confirmation. I was pretty sure I'd read of people not needing an interview over the past few years, I also wanted to make sure that the TTP site didn't just move the interview buttons to a different place when the application was approved.

I'll follow up in the other thread, thanks.

=aw
Old Dec 13, 2017, 9:14 am

An update to the "Server error 927" problem that I was having when I tried to renew my NEXUS membership:

After multiple support requests being answered by telling me to try again later, I was finally asked to create a support account with CBP; as soon as I did that I received a response telling me that the problem was probably the fact that I had both my US and CDN passports listed in the renewal application and that I should remove all references to CDN citizenship.

I did so, and I was then able to complete the renewal process.

I'm posting this on the off chance that someone else with dual citizenship may be in the same situation.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 4:13 pm

Thanks for that heads up. You just likely saved me a lot of aggravation.
Old Jan 4, 2018, 3:04 pm

Programs: AA Platinum/OW Sapphire, Delta Gold, Marriott Gold
I was directed to this thread from another so here's a C&P of my issue:

My GE expires in Aug so I went to the GOES site to renew, which then directed me to create a new account at the ttp.cbp.dhs.gov site and link my accounts. That part was successful and I can see my information for the current account including where it says I should go ahead and renew. But I see no links on where to renew? I can add a vehicle or apply for the APEC Business Travel Card but no option to renew. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Old Jan 4, 2018, 4:23 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by eyeNina
I was directed to this thread from another so here's a C&P of my issue:

My GE expires in Aug so I went to the GOES site to renew, which then directed me to create a new account at the ttp.cbp.dhs.gov site and link my accounts. That part was successful and I can see my information for the current account including where it says I should go ahead and renew. But I see no links on where to renew? I can add a vehicle or apply for the APEC Business Travel Card but no option to renew. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Try a different web browser. The new TTP web site is very sensitive to web browser settings. Be sure to ALLOW pop up windows, and disable (turn off) any ad blocking, for the TTP web site to work correctly.
Old Jan 4, 2018, 4:48 pm

Programs: AC*E, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle
Error 924

NEXUS expires April 2018.
Began application process on Black Friday.
After validating all the form information, kept receiving an error 924.
Attempted to call the helpdesk (who's number was still published at the time) and was hung up on after being on hold for 90 mins.
Submitted a web ticket.
After some scripted suggestions (Have you created a LOGIN.GOV account?) they escalated to development.
Issue was fixed without attribution 2 days ago (Jan 2)
Payment processed, now I wait.
Old Jan 4, 2018, 5:05 pm

Programs: AA Platinum/OW Sapphire, Delta Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by mnbp
Try a different web browser. The new TTP web site is very sensitive to web browser settings. Be sure to ALLOW pop up windows, and disable (turn off) any ad blocking, for the TTP web site to work correctly.
Yes, I've done all that in both Safari & Chrome but I still don't see any RENEW option. It should be in this area, right?

Old Jan 18, 2018, 4:39 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Hi,

Any data points of having a valid global entry appointment, bring your passport, and bring your driver's license but have lost your application ID, goes ID number, or Pass ID number?

I have an appointment next week and have my passpost and driver's license but can't find my pass ID number and can't retrieve it with the new trust.gov website because it keeps needing my passID or GOESI
Old Jan 18, 2018, 5:54 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Sorry, reading comprehension problem.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 6:37 pm

Exclamation Moderator's Action

A recent post discussing processing time was moved to the following thread:
TWA884

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.