Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 24, 2016, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TWA884
You can check for interview availability (without needing to be logged in) at TTP - Schedule Appointment

This page includes a checkbox you can use to show locations with the soonest availability, although they tend to be few in number and near border towns.

You may also wish to consider:
  • Enrollment on Arrival, which can be done while clearing immigration during international return to the US: Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
  • Some locations offer walk-in interviews even if you do not have an appointment: Global Entry Walk-In Interviews
  • If you will be passing through MIA, their GE office nearly always has immediate availability and is open very late.

Note also that a location that has literally zero availability for future interviews today, may pop up with available slots tomorrow (or even later today), presumably as people with scheduled appointments do EOA or walk-in thus freeing up their original time slot. So it may be worth checking back periodically.

Print Wikipost

Global Entry Enrollment Interview Availability

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2018, 8:33 am

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by BBSHOPSINGER
I'm getting very frustrated trying to get an appointment for my wife and me after finally getting conditional approval. Online, the Denver site (the only one remotely close to home) shows " " No appointments available for this location" . I tried calling, but all you get is a recording. I emailed my concern, but I just get back canned responses saying that if I can't get an apporintment in the desired time frame to try to call the EC. It's a never-ending circle.
Have you tried cancellations while Denver enrollment center is open yet? It pays to try repeatedly throughout the day, especially when that office is open. They are open 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday - Friday (Closed Federal Holidays)
Old Oct 23, 2018, 8:51 am

I drove from Raleigh to Charlotte. Maybe you could plan a vacation somewhere and do your interview there?
Old Oct 23, 2018, 1:02 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by BBSHOPSINGER
I'm getting very frustrated trying to get an appointment for my wife and me after finally getting conditional approval. Online, the Denver site (the only one remotely close to home) shows " " No appointments available for this location" . I tried calling, but all you get is a recording. I emailed my concern, but I just get back canned responses saying that if I can't get an apporintment in the desired time frame to try to call the EC. It's a never-ending circle.
Enrollment on arrival at an applicable port of entry at the applicable time is what I would suggest looking at if booking a convenient appointment time and place doesn’t work out. Routing back to the US with enrollment on arrival in mind is something I’ve seen done. DEN should be a pretty good place for doing enrollment on arrival (from a non-US/non-CBP preclearance airport) since its hours are very good.
Old Oct 23, 2018, 1:09 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Old Oct 23, 2018, 4:27 pm

Programs: United Gold, Hilton Silver, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by 1KChinito
Have you tried cancellations while Denver enrollment center is open yet? It pays to try repeatedly throughout the day, especially when that office is open. They are open 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday - Friday (Closed Federal Holidays)
Well, since I'm not traveling internationally before wanting the interview, the interview upon arrival was a no-go. I did get on again today, and found a single cancellation in January. After scheduling that, I got on with my wife, and at that time they seem to have released a bunch more interview times. I changed mine to match hers. They're not until March, but at least we were able to get them! Thanks all for the suggestions.
Old Dec 15, 2018, 8:59 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
From the Global Entry - processing timelines of initial applications thread:

Originally Posted by Akck

I scheduled interviews in Houston for February, mainly because February interviews weren’t available in Seattle at the time. I checked today and the Seattle interview schedule had opened up. So, we’re now scheduled in Seattle, just before our flight to Houston. We’re happy about it because the Houston interviews would’ve required a special 2+ hour round trip and now we just need to leave for the Seattle airport a half hour early.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 12:34 am

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
There seems to be a wide range of open interviews slots. Are those real or is it just empty because of the government shutdown?

Anyone try scheduling an interview recently?
Old Jan 15, 2019, 2:52 pm

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
Originally Posted by RedElmo
There seems to be a wide range of open interviews slots. Are those real or is it just empty because of the government shutdown?

Anyone try scheduling an interview recently?
There are slots available because everyone's appointments got cancelled due to the ongoing budget shutdown.

They don't even let you update documents let alone enrollment interviews. Even the "on arrival" interview and document update is not available.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by alphaod
There are slots available because everyone's appointments got cancelled due to the ongoing budget shutdown.

They don't even let you update documents let alone enrollment interviews. Even the "on arrival" interview and document update is not available.
I was able to schedule an interview for Feb 1st at LAX

Well see what happens when it gets closer to Feb 1
Old Feb 28, 2019, 2:08 pm

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30832701-post5799.html

For those in the South Bay, Global Entry will be at the Santa Clara Travel Show on March 23/24 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. Free entry and open interview slots too!
Old Feb 28, 2019, 3:43 pm

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30832701-post5799.html

For those in the South Bay, Global Entry will be at the Santa Clara Travel Show on March 23/24 at the Santa Clara Convention Center. Free entry and open interview slots too!
What South Bay? South Bay Torrance?
Old Feb 28, 2019, 3:45 pm
Original Member

Sorry, San Jose area, Silicon Valley... Even though it states San Francisco, its really in Santa Clara.

Here's the link that discusses this:
https://travelshows.com/shows/san-fr...tance-program/

Global Entry:
There are 21 slots on Sat, 3/23 from 12-445p and on 31 slots on Sun, 11am-330pm in 15 min interview increments.

Passport Acceptance: (you can apply for a passport at the show too)

Safe travels!

Last edited by sggolf; Mar 3, 2019 at 5:33 pm
Old Mar 9, 2019, 1:18 am

Do certain centers not allow an interview to be booked more than 3 months ahead? For example, at Orlando and Tampa there are no appointments available to be booked after the end of May 2019. I’ve looked everywhere online and can’t find information about this.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 9:19 am

Originally Posted by jonjparr
Do certain centers not allow an interview to be booked more than 3 months ahead? For example, at Orlando and Tampa there are no appointments available to be booked after the end of May 2019. I’ve looked everywhere online and can’t find information about this.
Centers usually publish availability three months in advance. If you are looking for something beyond current availability, just wait until end of this month or beginning of April. Most people seek soonest availability. If this is your initial Global Entry application and your birthday is coming up soon, schedule your interview a day after your birthday. You shall receive a bonus of 364 days.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 9:36 am

Centers usually publish availability three months in advance. If you are looking for something beyond current availability, just wait until end of this month or beginning of April. Most people seek soonest availability. If this is your initial Global Entry application and your birthday is coming up soon, schedule your interview a day after your birthday. You shall receive a bonus of 364 days.
Thank you very much for your response - I really appreciate it. Our aim at the moment is to complete Enrollment on Arrival when we arrive in Atlanta (we are UK citizens) but our flight arrives at 20:10 and apparently EoA only goes until 21:00. We are going to be in the USA for a month on vacation so will also have an interview scheduled as a backup in case we can’t complete EoA at Atlanta. Fingers crossed our conditional approval comes through in time - we travel at the end of July.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.