Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Singapore and Lufthansa First, Turkish Airlines Business to Uzbekistan and Berlin!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore and Lufthansa First, Turkish Airlines Business to Uzbekistan and Berlin!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2009, 9:03 pm

Fantastic report. Been waiting to read about your trip home :-)

Now when are you off next? Looking forward to another adventure with you.
Old Jun 18, 2009, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kimala koala
Fantastic report. Been waiting to read about your trip home :-)

Now when are you off next? Looking forward to another adventure with you.
Thanks for the comments!

Truthfully, not sure to where I am off, yet! I'm thinking I'd like to keep up my current streak of "less-commonly-visited" countries. Ethiopia, Nigeria, Turkmenistan, or even Iran top the list currently.
Old Jun 19, 2009, 4:22 pm

Programs: EK Siver, Dusit Gold, Cycling Proficiency Test, Tufty Club Member and Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Where is the inflatable plane ?
Old Jun 20, 2009, 12:16 pm

Programs: TK Elite, LH FTL
Originally Posted by PanHam
Truthfully, not sure to where I am off, yet! I'm thinking I'd like to keep up my current streak of "less-commonly-visited" countries. Ethiopia, Nigeria, Turkmenistan, or even Iran top the list currently.
Great TR, PanHam! I really enjoyed it. PM if you are serious about going to Nigeria. I´m also planning another trip there (my second) and might be able to share some info.
Old Jun 22, 2009, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Arnur
Great TR, PanHam! I really enjoyed it. PM if you are serious about going to Nigeria. I´m also planning another trip there (my second) and might be able to share some info.
Thanks, Arnur! I will most certainly PM you in the coming days when I get around to thinking about the planning . . . .
Old Jun 23, 2009, 2:06 am

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
Very nice TR! I've been wanting to get to the 'Stans for some time.
Old Jul 3, 2009, 4:23 pm

Programs: UA 1P
What a pleasure to read! Thanks for sharing. I liked how you described yourself as a "starving student".. who just happens to travel in world-class F and get driven around FRA in Porsches.
Old Jul 3, 2009, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by knifemein
What a pleasure to read! Thanks for sharing. I liked how you described yourself as a "starving student".. who just happens to travel in world-class F and get driven around FRA in Porsches.
Haha - it's amazing the temporary treatment United frequent flyer miles can buy. Allows one to remain just a bit incognito .

Thanks for the comments.
Old Jul 9, 2009, 9:47 pm

Programs: UA 50K, refugee from AC E50K, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Thanks for that extensive trip report. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I've never been to Tashkent and I doubt I'll be there any time soon so it was fun to travel vicariously through you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.