Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

Singapore and Lufthansa First, Turkish Airlines Business to Uzbekistan and Berlin!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore and Lufthansa First, Turkish Airlines Business to Uzbekistan and Berlin!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2009, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by PanHam
I haven't forgotten about Part Seven! I'm so sorry for the delay - I've been studying for a huge exam on Monday. I'll try my damndest to get it up tomorrow (Sunday).
Thanks, folks.
Can not wait for the next part either, but we can wait one more day... take your time for your exam and good luck ^
Old Apr 13, 2009, 6:54 am

Really enjoying this report. Well done. Forget about the Maths and take up a career in writing!!
Old Apr 14, 2009, 10:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Gray: Part 6 is awesome.

Well done.

Moscow and St. Petersburg also have the timers between trains in their beautiful Metro system.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 7:17 pm

Programs: *Gold, Amex Plat
Thank you for all this information and the great writing style. I really appreciate the quick break during a long work day!
Old Apr 16, 2009, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Folks -

I confess. I have failed you. I have said, repeatedly, that I expected to finish this trip report earlier. Two midterms, however, for chemistry and physics, have heavily impeded my progress, with the trip report, and with taking care of little things in life. I'll probably be out of action until next Wednesday, when the physics midterm finishes, and by then, I absolutely promise that I will roll out the rest of the reports.

Thanks for the comments, the patience, and understanding.
Old Apr 22, 2009, 11:33 pm
Original Poster

Part Seven is Live!

Enjoy, folks! Find it in the OP, or here!

Thanks for waiting - I'll promise I'll finish this TR up quickly. ^
Old Apr 23, 2009, 12:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Looking forward to part 8!
Old Apr 24, 2009, 10:57 am

Programs: AS Gold, UA 2P, SPG Plat
Great Report

I'll be flying TK soon. About that blow up airplane - do you think they carry them on all the flights? And do you have a pic?
Old Apr 24, 2009, 2:40 pm

Programs: AA EXP UA 2KMM AMB
I've been holding on to my comments, but I must say you have something quite special going on here PanHam. Simply enjoyable, and great writing. I can't wait for the next installments ^
Old Apr 24, 2009, 4:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jvquarterback
I'll be flying TK soon. About that blow up airplane - do you think they carry them on all the flights? And do you have a pic?
Thanks for all the nice comments, folks! I'll have Part 8 up by tomorrow!

And, I will definitely post pictures of the inflatable airplane as well (we're so funny, us FTers! ) And, jvquarterback, I think they do carry them on all flights.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 8:09 pm
Original Poster

Part 8!

Part 8 is up and running. Find the link in the OP, or click here.

Enjoy.
Old May 9, 2009, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Okay - after my pathetic hiatus, I'm back at the trip-reporting. Part 9, Day 2 in Berlin, can be found in the OP, or here.

Enjoy!
Old May 9, 2009, 11:02 am

Thanks PanHam.
Something to while away on a lazy Saturday afternoon.
Old May 12, 2009, 3:51 am

I have so enjoyed your journey and thank you for letting us share it with you. Your writing style is wonderful as is your attention to detail. ^
Old May 12, 2009, 8:27 am

Thanks for a great trip report and for the photos of Tashkent. It brings back lots of memories. I took the same flights from TAS>IST>TXL in June 2008 but in coach. I hope you get to Samarkand - it was my favourite place in Uzbekistan.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.