Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

The trip of trips!! FRWSTAR2 around the world! 57 days, 34 flights, and a few trains…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The trip of trips!! FRWSTAR2 around the world! 57 days, 34 flights, and a few trains…

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2010, 1:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAS Gold, FB Gold, BA Gold, EY Silver
Interesting to see comments on this old report!

Originally Posted by GodAtum
I loved your review of the Shangri-La
Yeah, that was a fun experience! Still one of my best ever hotel stays! And that arrival was totally unexpected...

Do you get slightly paranoid if other poeple are taking your luggage? I get worried so tend to take my luggage myself.
Not really, but I'd like to keep a certain control of things.

Also, isnt there a separate 1st class terminal in Singapore or am I being confused?
There is the JetQuay terminal. It's not a first class terminal but kind of a VIP terminal you can pay to use.
However it's not used by SQ.

Originally Posted by grabaflyer
Did anyone else notice Osaka in a rather odd place? Just above Port morsbey or something
Yes, "slightly" misplaced...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.