Move over Alaska, Air Canada is the new Worst in North America airline

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Move over Alaska, Air Canada is the new Worst in North America airline

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2016, 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by SAtraveller
Interesting TR, SFO777... to be honest I didn't find it too horrific looking at your pictures, but perhaps you have a comparison of the regional airlines that accentuates their problems.

It's a pity, I am going to live in Canada from the end of this year - I guess I'll have to find another regional carrier
lol - good luck with that. Unless you are going to fly West Jet. There is little competition within Canada.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 3:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
I've only flown AC twice, and both times was back in 2007 in ageing recliner seats in their old Executive First cabin (763 and A330) on international flights. I remember the food and service being close to dreadful back then, so I'm sad to hear that things don't seem to have improved in the almost 10 years since. I had thought AC had dramatically improved their product offering generally of late.

The lounge in YUL doesn't look too bad - plenty of natural light for a start, but shame about the limited food options. This seems to be the norm for NA carriers, however.

Food and presentation looks terrible. All airlines have poor crews, but it was a nice touch on the return sector for the crew to offer you the Y snacks for free.

Thanks for sharing, SFO777.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.