Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEMPo 15025G35KT 0100 +SN FZFG OVC000 SNOCLO

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2010, 6:19 am

Programs: BA Gold (OWE), Bonvoy Gold, HH Diamond, PriorityPass, AX Plat
Originally Posted by B747-437B
Thank you to everyone who has taken time out of their day to read through this. It seems that I may be indirectly responsible for many hours of lost productivity throughout the English speaking world.
Not only in the English speaking world mind you - productivity has been lost in the Finno-Ugric part of the world too!

Thank you so much for this (and other) reports you have written, truly great reads! ^
Old Sep 22, 2010, 12:03 am

One of the best, probably THE best trip report I have ever read! Thanks a lot, B747-437B^
Old Sep 22, 2010, 4:41 pm

Programs: lots of little things
Definitely awesome. I've just left the airline world after 4 years myself, but I feel like my own memories and experiences are nothing compared to your story. Thanks for bringing me back.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 11:49 am

Programs: eurobonus, flying blue, a club, hilton hhonors
B747-437B

thank you for giving us the insight into the behind-the-scenes operations and a glimpse into your day-to-day life... perhaps i missed it, but what was your job title anyway?

an absolutely fantasticly narrated post... there might even be a book in your future i suspect... if there was an award for the best post of the year, you would probably get the coveted golden talkie-bubble... but since there isnt, I will be more than happy to buy you a beer when you're in Copenhagen in exchange for some more stories
Old Jun 5, 2013, 2:46 am
Original Poster

Just to let folks know, this trip report (with a little editing - for the better IMHO) is now available for Kindle on Amazon.com .

As a promotional offer, it is being offered for free download for the next 2 days.

Thanks again to everyone who had positive comments here (and please add your reviews to the Amazon.com reviews if you should download from there too!).
Old Jun 5, 2013, 7:32 am

Programs: LH HON, EK Plat, QR Plat, TK EP
Sean,

what a riveting report! Big thumbs up. And as tiring as these events may have been, you can be truly proud of yourself. If only people cared half as much as you do, world would be a much better place.
Old Jun 5, 2013, 9:13 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
Just checked this thread as it has a strange title, looks like an interesting story that you have there!
I have just downloaded it to my kindle, looking forwards to reading it
Old Jun 5, 2013, 4:21 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Holy moly, what a story! Downloaded on Kindle and rated 5 stars!
Old Jun 5, 2013, 5:21 pm

If I buy this, how can I maximize my points on the purchase?

Should I get a $1 Amazon gift card at Office Depot with my Chase Ink Bold, or is there a way to go through a shopping portal?

Also, is there a discount for SeanMendis.com readers?
Old Jun 5, 2013, 8:08 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jpetekYXMD80
If I buy this, how can I maximize my points on the purchase?
It's free for now!

Should I get a $1 Amazon gift card at Office Depot with my Chase Ink Bold, or is there a way to go through a shopping portal?
Find a Chase freedom that still has 10 points per transaction on it. Buy 7 x $0.15 gift certificates. 71 UR points right there
Old Jan 9, 2018, 10:37 am

Clicking stray links and I ended up reading some great and very interesting stuff.

Thank you for writing this! One can learn from this. Thankfully we got no snow here!
B747-437B likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2018, 2:46 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, HH DIA, Hertz PC, GE + Pre✓, Amazon Super Special Prime
Originally Posted by blueferrari
Clicking stray links and I ended up reading some great and very interesting stuff.

Thank you for writing this! One can learn from this. Thankfully we got no snow here!
And your reply popped this up to the top of the TR forum.

Great reading! Thank you for sharing your stories from the snowpocalyps, @op!
B747-437B likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.