Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Which countries is allowed entrance with Israeli stamp?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2008, 7:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward

Hi all,

I need give me a review for which countries that we are allowed with Israeli stamp. Some of those countries they don't allowed go entrance into Middle Eastern or Libya. Could you please give me those good lists for which good country that we go there instead of DXB, Iran, Iraq, KWI and many other middle eastern cities. I need to do understands that we are allowed flying to SIN, KUL, SYD, PEK, PVG, NRT, ICN, BKK, HKG, CAN, and some of mostly European can allowed with Israeli stamp. If you guys to do posts for good opportunity where exactly can go there. What about African can be allowed go there, too. Thanks all.

Regards
Old May 6, 2008, 7:51 pm

Programs: Starwood, AA
to my knowledge, you only need to worry about countries in middle east. I've never heard any other part of the world (europe, asia, africa, NA) having problem with israeli stamp. although i don't know about Brunei and Indonesia. And not all countries in Middle east won't let you in - Jordan is ok, egypt and dubai also. there are others
Old May 6, 2008, 8:41 pm
Suspended

Malaysian citizen can't or find it hard to go into Israel. Don't know why. I don't know about stamps. When entering Malaysia a few times, they didn't look at the stamps but I did not have an Israeli stamp.
Old May 6, 2008, 8:54 pm

Programs: LH and BA
Originally Posted by N830MH
Hi all,

I need give me a review for which countries that we are allowed with Israeli stamp. Some of those countries they don't allowed go entrance into Middle Eastern or Libya. Could you please give me those good lists for which good country that we go there instead of DXB, Iran, Iraq, KWI and many other middle eastern cities. I need to do understands that we are allowed flying to SIN, KUL, SYD, PEK, PVG, NRT, ICN, BKK, HKG, CAN, and some of mostly European can allowed with Israeli stamp. If you guys to do posts for good opportunity where exactly can go there. What about African can be allowed go there, too. Thanks all.

Regards
Sorry but your sentence does not make sense at all.

a) You want to go to the middle east - or anywhere in the world??
b) Have you been to Israel already or not yet?
c) the whole question seems odd to ask...

Ok I throw you a little piece of information: South Africa is cool about Israeli stamps... not sure if it helps...

Oh and all of the EU - somehow since Germany had something to do with the last World War they are pretty friendly to Israelis ...
Old May 6, 2008, 9:36 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Hi Roundtheworld,

N830 posts via American Sign Language, so the syntax sometimes comes out a little garbled. S/he is in the Delta forum a good bit - you can usually get the gist of the message if you read it a couple times. I think the question is whether there are specific countries that will be problematic if there's an Israeli stamp in N830's passport. I know it's been an issue for some of our company reps when traveling in the Muslim Middle East countries, but we don't have any experience with African countries, Muslim or otherwise. Hopefully someone else on the forum will have more insight than I do.
Old May 6, 2008, 10:46 pm

Programs: QFF, Velocity, Asiana
Which country are you a citizen of? Some countries will replace a passport with an Israeli stamp in it free of charge, and some countries will allow you to have two passports at the same time, so you can confine the Israeli stamps to just one of them and use the other for travel to nations that deny access.
Old May 6, 2008, 11:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
malaysia can be a problem, they are tough on the stamps afaik.
Old May 6, 2008, 11:02 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Sea-Wolf
Which country are you a citizen of? Some countries will replace a passport with an Israeli stamp in it free of charge, and some countries will allow you to have two passports at the same time, so you can confine the Israeli stamps to just one of them and use the other for travel to nations that deny access.
How is this handled for US citizens?
Old May 7, 2008, 12:20 am

so you can confine the Israeli stamps to just one of them and use the other for travel to nations that deny access.
You'd have to confine the Israeli stamps to the 2nd passport as most of the countries that don't like Israel stamps also know ALL the dodges that people use to avoid them.

So show up at their border / embassy with a 2nd passport and their first question is "where's your first passport".

In any case it's not "Israel stamp", it's evidence of a trip to Israel - which could include missing entrance / exit stamps from Jordan / Egypt or entry / exit stamps at a border with Israel
Old May 7, 2008, 12:31 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by UA Fan
Indeed. A couple of years ago when I visited Malaysia just a few days after visiting Israel (on different tickets) I was advised by a Malaysian FTer to be sure that Israel stamps a separate piece of paper and not my passport. They certainly spent a while thumbing through my passport looking.
Old May 7, 2008, 2:14 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Peatisback
How is this handled for US citizens?
Easily -- especially if you have work-related reasons to have a second US passport. It's just hat the second ordinary US passport is valid for an abbreviated period of time .... literally a couple of years as opposed to the regular 10 years.
Old May 7, 2008, 2:18 am
Suspended

US citizen is what's applicable in the above case.

Originally Posted by UA Fan
It depends on where you enter. Also, it depends on if they see near-term Malaysian stamps in the passport early on or not. Also, it depends on how much time they want to devote to a person's passport, which is sometimes tied to the background of the person whose passport is being submitted.
Old May 7, 2008, 3:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
Originally Posted by alanR
So show up at their border / embassy with a 2nd passport and their first question is "where's your first passport".
How would they know you had two valid passports? Does the duplicate say "duplicate" on it, or when you get a second passport the first one gets marked with "duplicate floating around"?

How about just being a dual citizen? How would they know you hold dual citizenship?
Old May 7, 2008, 3:37 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Pickles
How would they know you had two valid passports? Does the duplicate say "duplicate" on it, or when you get a second passport the first one gets marked with "duplicate floating around"?
For US citizens with a second ordinary passport, all you have to do is look at the issue date and expiration date to soon figure out whether the passport is likely to be a secondary passport (or even a provisionary one).
Old May 7, 2008, 4:40 am

Originally Posted by GUWonder
For US citizens with a second ordinary passport, all you have to do is look at the issue date and expiration date to soon figure out whether the passport is likely to be a secondary passport (or even a provisionary one).
Whereas for UK citizens there is no difference between the two ^^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.