Consolidated Thread: Priority Pass for Airport Lounges [through 2012]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated Thread: Priority Pass for Airport Lounges [through 2012]

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2011, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
T6 is the only lounge you could get to. You'd need a gate pass for the others, and none of them are exactly convenient other than T6 (which is a fairly convenient walk to UA T7).
Despite the inconvenience, do they give gate passes for lounge access? If so, are any of the other lounges worth it? I'm not opposed to getting there early and doing a bit of lounge-hopping.
Old May 31, 2011, 1:55 pm

Programs: BA, AA
Just following on this LAX lounge query...I fly in to T4 and then connect to another flight at T4 (both AA), are any of the Priority Pass lounges in easy reach of T4?
Old Jun 7, 2011, 6:00 pm

Originally Posted by rjch19
Just following on this LAX lounge query...I fly in to T4 and then connect to another flight at T4 (both AA), are any of the Priority Pass lounges in easy reach of T4?
No lounge in T4. Only lounge you can access is ReLAX in TBIT which is landside.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 6:04 am

The PP booklet says the United lounge will not be available after Oct 2011 at IAD.

Can we use the BA lounge even though we are on United?
Thanks,
Ellen

[QUOTE=cph_flyer;16114612]Don´t know the exact location of these lounges in relation to your flights , but potentially at least , for IAD and FCO you have these lounge options:

IAD:

UNITED RED CARPET CLUB:
Opening Hours: 06:00 - 21:30 daily.

BRITISH AIRWAYS GALLERIES LOUNGE:
Location: Airside - after Security Screening take the train to Concourse B and go up to the Concourse Level where the Lounge is located straight ahead.
Opening Hours: 07:00 - 14:00 daily. Priority Pass cardholders will not be admitted to the Lounge outside these hours.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 2:42 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by cph_flyer
A new priority pass lounge has opened in the same location:

Quote from newsletter:

"Great news for Priority Pass members traveling from Terminal 1 at Frankfurt Main (FRA) the new LuxxLounge is now open.
Formerly operated as the American Airlines Admirals Club, this spacious lounge is located landside on the Gallery Level, in Departure Hall B/C. "
I have a 2.5 hr layover at FRA next week flying Lufthansa. Is this lounge close enough to use, or would going in and out of security be too much time?
Old Jul 18, 2011, 3:07 am

Programs: SAS
Originally Posted by srodr
I have a 2.5 hr layover at FRA next week flying Lufthansa. Is this lounge close enough to use, or would going in and out of security be too much time?
That should be plenty of time to go landside and visit the lounge.
Old Sep 13, 2011, 4:10 am

Programs: BA Azure
Anyone recommend either of the lounges in Terminal 3 at Heathrow? No.1 or Servisair? Heading out at 10:30am tomorrow on Virgin. Thanks
Old Sep 13, 2011, 12:16 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Blue & Silver again!! Monarch Vantage GOLD!!!! HiltonHonors Gold
Originally Posted by jsdickinson
Anyone recommend either of the lounges in Terminal 3 at Heathrow? No.1 or Servisair? Heading out at 10:30am tomorrow on Virgin. Thanks

No.1 but be proactive when you want food or drinks as it is waiter service and it can be a little random, do not be shy asking for drinks and you are entitled to one meal from the menu, depending on the time you are there I recommend the Pork pie^
Old Sep 26, 2011, 4:54 am

Originally Posted by srt8
No.1 but be proactive when you want food or drinks as it is waiter service and it can be a little random, do not be shy asking for drinks and you are entitled to one meal from the menu, depending on the time you are there I recommend the Pork pie^
Thanks for the advice, was a good little lounge. PP has been good for me considering I tend to fly mostly Econ and Econ+. Also sampled the Oasis lounge in JFK which was decent, would have tried the other ones but was travelling with the missus so had to pay for her entry.
Old Sep 26, 2011, 4:58 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by jsdickinson
How random! I asked a similar question on the BA forum as I'm flying in Y tomorrow on EK, where I have no status. Seems like No1 is the preferred option.
Old Sep 26, 2011, 8:04 am

Originally Posted by LondonElite
How random! I asked a similar question on the BA forum as I'm flying in Y tomorrow on EK, where I have no status. Seems like No1 is the preferred option.
Yeah No.1 is good, very nicely furnished lounge. It's upstairs from the BA one. Nice to get some peace from the shopping mall that is T3
Old Sep 27, 2011, 7:10 am

LHR T4 Lounge access

I am getting conflicting data. When I use my blackberry PP ap, it shows that 4deck is availble for PP customers at T4 in LHR, but the web site does not show that option. Anyone been to this lounge the last feww weeks? I am passing through LHR this weekend and would love to use this lounge as I am there in transit for 10 hours. Any other lounge I can pay for use??
Old Sep 27, 2011, 8:11 am
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold
You probably need to update the data in your mobile app:

UK

London Heathrow (LHR)

4DECK LOUNGE

June 27, 2011

LOUNGE CLOSURE

The 4DeckLounge in Terminal 4 will close effective 30JUN2011.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 9:51 am

Thanks Baliktad. I guess I am out of luck! Just hang out there for 10-11 hours. Too bad there are no other lounges in T4
Old Nov 2, 2011, 10:29 pm

Using Priority Pass for airport lounge

There is a lounge in Lima airport which opens 24 hours. It states maximum 4 hours. How strict are they? Would I be asked to leave if I overstay? My flight from U.S will arrive around midnight. Next flight out is the following morning.

thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.