Consolidated Thread: Priority Pass for Airport Lounges [through 2012]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated Thread: Priority Pass for Airport Lounges [through 2012]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2009, 7:40 am

questions about Buddy Passes Delta/Northwest

I am going to Italy this summer and my aunt is retired from Northwest. She has offered a buddy pass in the past but have never used it. Now I want to try but they merged with delta and she doesn't know anything about the program. Can anyone help me with this??? Thanks.
Old Nov 28, 2009, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by italybound2009aj
I am going to Italy this summer and my aunt is retired from Northwest. She has offered a buddy pass in the past but have never used it. Now I want to try but they merged with delta and she doesn't know anything about the program. Can anyone help me with this??? Thanks.
Welcome to Flyertalk!!!

This question is not appropriate to this thread. You probably will get a better response in http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles-665/ even by performing a seach. Also would suggest to read Flyertalk FAQ section.
Old Nov 28, 2009, 10:02 am
hln

Anyone has an idea when PP will have a lounge in T5 in Heathrow ?
I got PP with amex plat. and i'm pretty happy with it.
Old Nov 28, 2009, 10:06 am

Originally Posted by hln
Anyone has an idea when PP will have a lounge in T5 in Heathrow ?
I got PP with amex plat. and i'm pretty happy with it.
I do not know if anybody can answer your question. Have you tried calling PP? Currently at Heathrow PP has lounge aggreements at T1, T3 and T4
Old Nov 28, 2009, 10:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Seeing as how it's all BA at T5, I would never expect a PP lounge to show up there.
Old Nov 28, 2009, 10:56 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by stimpy
Seeing as how it's all BA at T5, I would never expect a PP lounge to show up there.
Fully agree.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 5:56 pm

PriorityPass Renewal

I have a current BOFA American Express Accolades card and my Priority Pass card is set to expire on December 31 of this year. I am based in the USA. W hen do they process the renewals as I want to get my new card soon so I can use it in January. I called about 10 days ago and they said to wait about 10 days and they send in during the first week of December. Through my band it looked like all was good. ANy suggestions on how to speed this along to get my card before December 31? Does it look from my perspective that all is well but PriorityPass just takes time to get the list and process it.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 3:11 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, ITA Elite+, Cathay S, Singapore S, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Perhaps a stupid question but I am wondering anyways. Is it possible to go to the AA Admirals lounge in FRA witch is land side without a flight ticket. I will be staying at the Sheraton FRA tomorrow and would like to see what the lounge is like. Can't seem to find it on the PP website.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by thomas199023
Perhaps a stupid question but I am wondering anyways. Is it possible to go to the AA Admirals lounge in FRA witch is land side without a flight ticket. I will be staying at the Sheraton FRA tomorrow and would like to see what the lounge is like. Can't seem to find it on the PP website.

Absolutely no problem!
Old Dec 21, 2009, 11:30 pm

Programs: Enough to travel better
Any word on new lounge access at IAD?
Old Jan 18, 2010, 2:36 am

Programs: IC RA, KrisFlyer, Evergreen
I predominantly fly out of Asian cities and most of the feedback here so far are based on North American/European lounges. Does anyone have any experiences with Priority Pass lounges in Asia, in particular SIN, TPE, SGN and BKK lounges?
Old Jan 18, 2010, 2:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mister__big
I predominantly fly out of Asian cities and most of the feedback here so far are based on North American/European lounges. Does anyone have any experiences with Priority Pass lounges in Asia, in particular SIN, TPE, SGN and BKK lounges?
In Asia, I'm pretty much always flying business class so I don't need the PP card. However, if you are flying SQ out of KL, the PP lounge is larger and nicer than the SQ lounge and has better food offerings. And I sometimes use the PP lounge instead of the SQ lounge at SIN since it's a much shorter walk and generally less crowded. Of course, back in the days when the SQ flight to KUL had first class, I would use the SQ F lounge walk or no walk.

Sorry, I can't recall using PP at any other Asian airport.
Old Jan 18, 2010, 1:46 pm

Programs: A number, but no status no more
Hi,

Originally Posted by tonywestsider
Any word on new lounge access at IAD?
No more lounges listed at all.

Originally Posted by mister__big
SIN T1 - Skyview and Rainforest lounges
SIN T2 - Plaza Premium lounge
SIN T3 - Ambassador Transit lounge

TPE T1 - More Premium Lounge
TPE T2 - More Premium Lounge

SGN International Terminal - Orchid Lounge

BKK - Concourses A, C, G - Louis' Tavern Lounge

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer
Old Feb 19, 2010, 6:55 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, ITA Elite+, Cathay S, Singapore S, Hertz PC, Avis PC
6 NEW LOUNGES JOIN THE PROGRAM

UNITED KINGDOM
London Stansted
No. 1 STANSTED
February 1, 2010
We are pleased to announce the opening of No. 1 Stansted located in Satellite 3 next to Gate 49, available to Priority Pass cardholders traveling on international Ryanair flights.

Cardholders can also skip the queues at security with their Fast Track service (pick up Fast Track invitation at the Sales Desk landside Zone E before proceeding airside to the lounge). See listing for full details.

Please note the Lounge is also accessible to passengers departing from Satellite 2 but will need an allowance of minimum 20 minutes to walk back to departure gates.
SERBIA
Belgrade Nikola Tesla (BEG)
BUSINESS CLUB
February 1, 2010
We are pleased to announce that the Business Club in Terminal 2 has joined the program.
COLOMBIA
Bogota Eldorado (BOG)
SALA ELITE AERO REPÚBLICA - ALLIANCE COPA AIRLINES
February 1, 2010
ADVANCE NOTICE OF PARTICIPATION

We are pleased to announce that the Sala Elite Aero Republica in the National Terminal will join the program and accept cardholders effective 8th February 2010.
OMAN
Muscat International (MCT)
PLAZA PREMIUM LOUNGE
February 1, 2010
We are pleased to announce that the Plaza Premium Lounge has joined the program.
And most importantly

USA
Chicago O’Hare International (ORD)
UNITED RED CARPET CLUB
February 1, 2010
We are pleased to announce that the United Red Carpet Club located near Gate C16 in Terminal 1 has joined the program.
USA
Washington Dulles International (IAD)
UNITED RED CARPET CLUB
February 1, 2010
We are pleased to announce that the United Red Carpet Club located near Gate D8 in the Midfield Terminal has joined the program.
Old Feb 19, 2010, 7:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Regarding UA, that's kinda weird that only one of the ORD RCC's is PP? It would be great if they added the LAX RCC!

Last edited by stimpy; Feb 20, 2010 at 1:08 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.