Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Anyone else having problems with MileTracker??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone else having problems with MileTracker??

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2006, 6:15 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
Originally Posted by photog72
I just used it and got the message, "Cannot determine. Please try again later or use Navigate on the right." But, this is the first time I used MT in about a week. Though, it does show my correct mileage.
This is the exact message I get. The mileage (in parentheses) is the last retrieved balance.

I suspect my guess that I'd been having this problem "about a month?" is based first on needing to update my profile (and ignoring it a few weeks) then updating the profile only to unover this new problem.

Mike, your software is really helpful. I'm looking forward to the next update to fix this.
Old Jul 17, 2006, 2:06 pm

Programs: 1MM UA
Originally Posted by Rut Dog
I suspect my guess that I'd been having this problem "about a month?" is based first on needing to update my profile (and ignoring it a few weeks) then updating the profile only to unover this new problem.
My experience is similar.
Old Jul 24, 2006, 10:48 am

USAir still unable to retrieve

I seem to remember a discussion about at least one airline putting it in their T&C that you agree not to use a third party to access their website. It would be a bummer if they actually figured out how to prevent third party access.

Mike or Courtney, can you shed any light on the USAir issue?
Old Jul 24, 2006, 11:23 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Rut Dog, I have the same problems and have attempted the same fixes with no success.
Same here.
Old Jul 25, 2006, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
USAirways hasn't worked for the past several months, basically since US updated its system. I have downloaded all the USAT/Miletracker updates, too.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 4:00 pm

Still no update to fix US, and now CO won't retrieve or navigate.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 9:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well, CO makes sense. They just introduced a new website over the weekend.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 4:41 pm

Programs: DL 0.22 MM, AA 0.34 MM, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 GC 5*
UA won't retrieve or navigate, for the last few days (for me).

So that's CO, UA, and US... or 1/2 of the Big-6.

Sending a note to "Contact Us, Report a Problem, Request a Feature..." returned an email explaining that the Java needs to be updated, but it's programmed in such a way that changing one FF program update will impact all FF program updates... ??? Anyone receive any more recent update?

I really like this tool, and it kept me from having to write one of my own... but anyone know what's going on with this?

Steve B.

Last edited by sbagdon; Aug 6, 2006 at 5:42 pm
Old Aug 6, 2006, 6:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

UA has been fine for me.
CO and US haven't been working, but that's understandable. Each of those sites was revamped recently.
It's slightly annoying, but I'm hoping the next update will fix it.

Originally Posted by sbagdon
UA won't retrieve or navigate, for the last few days (for me).

So that's CO, UA, and US... or 1/2 of the Big-6.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by soitgoes
UA has been fine for me.
CO and US haven't been working, but that's understandable. Each of those sites was revamped recently.
It's slightly annoying, but I'm hoping the next update will fix it.
Just tried, and I can't retrieve or navigate, and this config was working until a few day ago.

Steve B.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 8:09 am

Got an email from MileTracker this morning.

Fixes are available for CO. Quit and launch, accept the downloads, and put CO back in your config. It's working for me.

UA's MP site (or at last www.ua2go.com) appears down. I'm getting "The page cannot be displayed" after attempting to authentiate. Doesn't appear to be a MileTracker issue.

MileTracker says US fix is on it's way.

Steve B.
Old Aug 9, 2006, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by sbagdon
MileTracker says US fix is on it's way.
They've been saying that for at least a few weeks now. USAir seems to have really stumped them.
Old Oct 10, 2006, 9:03 pm

Programs: UA 1K; HH Diamond;
New Update Problems ....

Since downloading the update last week, I can't get MileTracker to log in to more than one program in a row. Every second attempt, to any program, does not input my account number and password; it only brings up the log in page un-filled in.

Only fix I can figure out is to close/exit MileTracker, then re-open it and select a program, any program, for the "first" time.

So basically, the MileTracker only opens up one FF program per time the MileTracker itself is opened....

Is it just me...?
Old Oct 10, 2006, 10:49 pm

Programs: Lifetime AA Gold-1MM
Originally Posted by Nosmo King
Since downloading the update last week, I can't get MileTracker to log in to more than one program in a row. Every second attempt, to any program, does not input my account number and password; it only brings up the log in page un-filled in.

Only fix I can figure out is to close/exit MileTracker, then re-open it and select a program, any program, for the "first" time.

So basically, the MileTracker only opens up one FF program per time the MileTracker itself is opened....

Is it just me...?
I'm having a worse problem, it won't log onto the internet at all since the update last week. I tried uninstalling it, but when I tried to download and install the entire version, it keeps not downloading some critical file that won't let it run at all now. I'm not a happy camper.
Old Oct 11, 2006, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by Rut Dog
They've been saying that for at least a few weeks now. USAir seems to have really stumped them.

US Airways is working fine now. For how long who knows.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.