map zurichflyer
map Catweazle
Print Wikipost

FlightMemory

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2013, 12:45 am
Marriott 10+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
Anyone remembers where I can this generated? I'm pretty sure it was a link on FT with data extracted from Flightmemory... Unless it's Tripit?....

Old Oct 5, 2014, 6:09 pm

Programs: Nada of note these days….
iPad input issue on FM

Anyone other than me having a problem inputting data on the Flight Memory site using an IPad?
I am using the 8.02 IOS update. I can get the airport codes into the page but when I get to the date of flight I can only get the first date box to enter the correct date using the pop up calendar. After that I can no longer get the web page to respond to my touch, causing me to abandon my effort and wait until I return home to, my now ancient, Windows XP laptop.
I did send an email to the site asking about the issue but was advised that they don't have a IPad to assist me. 😥
Old Oct 5, 2014, 7:00 pm
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by CMK10
I go with whatever class of service is printed on my boarding pass, though I do see where you're coming from.
I redeemed US miles for a OW partner-airline r/t. On the partner airline, it was J (and that's what I booked), but on US stock, it said "main cabin." I spoke with a few people at PHL that day, none of whom allayed my fears.

...fortunately, it was still J.
Old Oct 5, 2014, 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by JPat
Anyone other than me having a problem inputting data on the Flight Memory site using an IPad?
I am using the 8.02 IOS update. I can get the airport codes into the page but when I get to the date of flight I can only get the first date box to enter the correct date using the pop up calendar. After that I can no longer get the web page to respond to my touch, causing me to abandon my effort and wait until I return home to, my now ancient, Windows XP laptop.
I did send an email to the site asking about the issue but was advised that they don't have a IPad to assist me. 😥
Try a different browser. I updated my FM on my iPad this morning with Chrome, and had zero issues.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 10:56 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Moving this over to the Travel Tools forum for further discussion. Thanks! /JY1024, TravelBuzz co-moderator
Old Oct 6, 2014, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by CMK10
It would seem FlightMemory now gives "EconomyPlus" as a travel class option. This is new as of the last couple of weeks. I went back and changed over 90 or so of my UA flights
I was thinking about that, but I decided to use their "EconomyPlus" designation for any true premium economy segments I fly.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 1:31 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by goodeats21
I was thinking about that, but I decided to use their "EconomyPlus" designation for any true premium economy segments I fly.
I've been doing that too...MCE on AA, EC on DL etc.
Old Oct 6, 2014, 2:21 pm

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Originally Posted by JPat
Anyone other than me having a problem inputting data on the Flight Memory site using an IPad? (...)
As much as I like FlightMemory, and that I've been paying for Premium membership for ages, I hate that it has virtually remained the same all these years. And whenever you suggest changes, additions, enhancements, etc, to the webmasters, they're so reluctant to move on and take new chances...
Old Oct 6, 2014, 7:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by josmon10
As much as I like FlightMemory, and that I've been paying for Premium membership for ages, I hate that it has virtually remained the same all these years. And whenever you suggest changes, additions, enhancements, etc, to the webmasters, they're so reluctant to move on and take new chances...
I have been premium for 3 years and I agree - time for some changes/enhancements ^
Old Oct 7, 2014, 1:37 pm

Programs: BA, QF
A good alternative to FlightMemory which is free is my site (full disclosure!) www.Pitot.io

Tons of awesome stuff to play around with on there.
Old Oct 7, 2014, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by emilevictor
A good alternative to FlightMemory which is free is my site (full disclosure!) www.Pitot.io

Bookmarked - thanks. ^
Old Oct 23, 2014, 6:22 pm

Any way to do it without date and time? That's one of the main features I like about FM, especially since I can't really put dates (and times) to flights I took a long time ago. I do like that (similar to FM) you're not absolutely restricted in the airlines you add, which I've run into problems with on ba97
Old Oct 24, 2014, 5:12 am

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC

I was enjoying entering flights into your site except it doesn't recognize People Express as an airline, nor will it let me add it
Old Oct 26, 2014, 3:03 am

Programs: OW Gold, *A Gold, ST Gold
Question

I am a long term FM top 1% FM user, premium from 2008 and, as each year, ask again myself the question: is it worth renewing. My feel is the service critically needs a serious revamp, and, even more important, an iPad app!
Each time I raise my concerns, the answer is "we are only two behind the website"... I understand, but we are paying and at USD 35 each, I am sure better can be done!
What are your thoughts?
Thanks
Old Oct 27, 2014, 4:36 pm

Renewed my premium membership today for another year. $31 is a fair price for all the added features ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.