Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

[Awardtravelr] Search for *A/ST/OW awards online for free UPDATE: OW not working

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Awardtravelr] Search for *A/ST/OW awards online for free UPDATE: OW not working

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2014, 2:35 am

Programs: A3 Gold, AY Silver
Originally Posted by appaz86
cant search for even *A now either, not sure if its just me.
I have the same problem.
Old Jan 22, 2014, 3:54 am

Programs: A3 Gold, AY Silver
Originally Posted by clifford79
I have the same problem.
It's working again now though! ^
Old Mar 12, 2014, 5:51 am

Looks like this service was shut down. A real shame.

To our users:

It is with regret that AwardTravelr will be temporarily shutdown. Our aim at AwardTravelr has always been to provide frequent flyers world wide with a free and better search tool - allowing them to make full use of their frequent flyer miles. However, due to recent events such as receiving a Cease & Desist letter from United, we have made the decision to discontinue the service.

Thank you for your generous donations and support over the past two years - that kept us running and gave us the ability to cope with increased traffic. Keep checking back on AwardTravelr - we will certainly be relaunching with a better tool in the future!

AwardTravelr Founders
Old Mar 13, 2014, 12:56 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Any alternative for *A searches? Loved this tool and donated as well... I have expertflyer but not a big fan
Old Mar 13, 2014, 2:58 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by SKYEG
Any alternative for *A searches? Loved this tool and donated as well... I have expertflyer but not a big fan
Try awardnexus. It is a paid service, based on how many searches you do. I think it is an excellent tool.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.