Wiki Posts
Search

AwardWallet

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2017, 12:15 pm

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by josephstern
Chrome on MacOS
Got it; thanks for the details. I've passed it on to the team to review. If any changes come from it that I'm notified on I'll pass it on.
Old Oct 31, 2017, 1:04 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
I have a similar tech and display issue which drives me nuts, maybe I can get some help to update my settings.

I have an android cell, galaxy S6. I get pop notifications as a drop down on my main page from awardwallet. The sentence is cut, so I tap on the notification and it sends me to the unlock screen to put in pin, and then to main user "trips" and never to the actual message. I have to get out to summary and then never actually find the message.

The notifications are useful, but not really if you cant read the entire message.

Any tips?

Thanks!
Old Nov 1, 2017, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
I have a similar tech and display issue which drives me nuts, maybe I can get some help to update my settings.

I have an android cell, galaxy S6. I get pop notifications as a drop down on my main page from awardwallet. The sentence is cut, so I tap on the notification and it sends me to the unlock screen to put in pin, and then to main user "trips" and never to the actual message. I have to get out to summary and then never actually find the message.

The notifications are useful, but not really if you cant read the entire message.

Any tips?

Thanks!
Definitely sounds like a bug. I've passed it on to the team to look at.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 8:05 am
Moderator: Travel Buzz

Is there a place on Award Wallet that shows all past points earned/used? I'm trying to get a feel for how many miles I used this year, total, across all programs. I'm familiar with the "Balance History" feature, but only see fairly recent balance changes.

My AA account used to give me "lifetime miles," but that feature disappeared a while back.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by StartinSanDiego
Is there a place on Award Wallet that shows all past points earned/used? I'm trying to get a feel for how many miles I used this year, total, across all programs. I'm familiar with the "Balance History" feature, but only see fairly recent balance changes.

My AA account used to give me "lifetime miles," but that feature disappeared a while back.
The closest you could get to this would be going to the history and regularly exporting the data.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 8:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you get the emails (you can choose the frequency) you could go back through those also.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 3:14 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Has anybody problems with updating their Hilton account ? Mine does not work: the progress bar goes very slowly, it takes 10 minutes to reach 100% and finished with Timed out, can not update the account.
If I am on my browser, the Hilton tab does not open like it usually does and go thru My Profile, My Reservations, ... pages.
I can log onto my Hilton account just fine, whether via Web or Hilton app.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by fransknorge
Has anybody problems with updating their Hilton account ? Mine does not work: the progress bar goes very slowly, it takes 10 minutes to reach 100% and finished with Timed out, can not update the account.
If I am on my browser, the Hilton tab does not open like it usually does and go thru My Profile, My Reservations, ... pages.
What web browser/version/os are you using?
Old Nov 22, 2017, 10:00 am

Can you try again? Looks like an intermittent issue that has been resolved.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 2:03 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

I was using Chrome on both MacOS and Windows, as well as App on Android and App on iOS.
But it auto updated this evening, so yes it seems resolved now.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 2:32 pm

I was using Chrome on both MacOS and Windows, as well as App on Android and App on iOS.
But it auto updated this evening, so yes it seems resolved now.
glad to hear it. ^
Old Dec 9, 2017, 5:38 am

It looks like that for all my accounts in AwardWallet, there are no auto-updates performed anymore. I noticed that since quite a few months, I do not have any more notifications for the balance of my accounts without me prompting an update. As I updated once a week, I just thought my update frequency was higher than the auto-update frequency. So I made a test and did not update any accounts for 3 weeks. During this time my balance changed on several accounts but AwardWallet does not pick it up. When I look at each account it says: Next account update in 59 minutes, for all accounts, at all times.
Does someone also has no auto-updates of their account balance performed ?
Old Dec 9, 2017, 6:10 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
It looks like that for all my accounts in AwardWallet, there are no auto-updates performed anymore. I noticed that since quite a few months, I do not have any more notifications for the balance of my accounts without me prompting an update. As I updated once a week, I just thought my update frequency was higher than the auto-update frequency. So I made a test and did not update any accounts for 3 weeks. During this time my balance changed on several accounts but AwardWallet does not pick it up. When I look at each account it says: Next account update in 59 minutes, for all accounts, at all times.
Does someone also has no auto-updates of their account balance performed ?
This is my experience too. It never auto-updates.
Old Dec 9, 2017, 6:36 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
In fact, I find that on the latest manual refresh only 4 out of 14 accounts even update - the others all give timeouts.
I've checked the login credentials and they're all correct. These sites used to work without problems. This app seems broken to me. I don't think I'll pay for it any more.
Old Dec 9, 2017, 9:02 am

It is true I often experience time out too, specially with Hilton but it seems to be better. I am willing to give them a chance but I agree that if the app stays this bad, I will drop my subscription too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.