Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AwardWallet

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2015, 9:28 am

I have my Awardwallet email listed as the default email of my Southwest account. Last night, I submitted a dispute regarding missing points to my SW Shopping account, and just remembered that the email listed is awardwallet. When SW Shopping replies, it won't forward to my regular email. I just tried a test email to AW, and it won't forward to me because it's not a reservation. How do I check email sent to AW when it's not a reservation?
Old Apr 7, 2015, 10:23 am
Company Representative - AwardWallet

By design anything that comes from SW should be forwarded to you. If you didn't get that email (please check spam) then it's a bug on our end, please contact us via https://awardwallet.com/contact As far as checking your AwardWallet mailbox - you won't be able to cdo that by design. Alternatively, as described on AwardWallet you can just set up automatic forwarding of statements from your personal email to us. This way you would not run into this problem.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 10:30 am
Company Representative - AwardWallet

Follow up. We looked into it and actually we did forward you that email
Old Apr 7, 2015, 12:51 pm

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
I had success resolving a SW issue via Twitter quickly. Never tried via email.
Old Apr 8, 2015, 10:38 am

Originally Posted by veresch
Follow up. We looked into it and actually we did forward you that email
Hi, I just got an email from AW with this message:

Subject "There was a problem recognizing your submission"

A new email from [email protected] with the following subject: "View your latest account statement." was received in your personal mailbox at AwardWallet: [email protected]

Unfortunately, we didn't recognize the content of this email. If it was a travel reservation please note that we are analyzing these emails and will be adding support for more reservations in the near future. Please note that you are not able to access your personal AwardWallet mailbox by design.

Also, if you are trying to add a new reservation to your AwardWallet travel plans, please note that you may be able to do that by using your loyalty account or by grabbing it via confirmation number from this page:
------------------
The first reply from SW shopping was a generic replying stating that they'll look into it. If they have officially replied, can you please forward it again to me? Thanks!
Old Apr 8, 2015, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by rxgeek
I had success resolving a SW issue via Twitter quickly. Never tried via email.
Who did you contact via Twitter? SW RR? The merchant?
I'm not too familiar with Twitter
Old Apr 8, 2015, 6:43 pm

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Originally Posted by DaveInLA
Who did you contact via Twitter? SW RR? The merchant?
I'm not too familiar with Twitter
Follow @southwestair and give them a brief description without any personal data. They will follow you & use PM from there.
Old Jun 2, 2015, 12:21 am

I'm trying to add my SAS account to AwardWallet. I can lot into my account on SAS.dk but when I try to enter the data to award wallet, it cannot retrieve it and tells me to ensure my login works on the SAS Corporate site. When I try to log in at the corporate link as provided by AwardWallet, it does not accept my credentials.

Does anyone know how to add an SAS account that is not recognized by the corporate login? I can log in fine to EuroBonus and see my balance and expiration date.
Old Jun 13, 2015, 8:30 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Could not update any of my account using awardwallet on both the homepage and the (android) app. I got always a time out notification.

I have experienced this for the last 24 hours.

Anybody else having similar problems?
Old Jun 13, 2015, 8:47 am

Programs: AF Plat, DL Gold
Originally Posted by FLYGVA
Could not update any of my account using awardwallet on both the homepage and the (android) app. I got always a time out notification.

I have experienced this for the last 24 hours.

Anybody else having similar problems?
Same here. My accounts stop at 90% when I try to update and then they timeout. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

Last edited by batmandds; Jun 13, 2015 at 9:57 am
Old Jun 25, 2015, 4:01 pm

very odd destination from AW

I got an AW account - with a referral from a friend. Something very odd happened - flight to London shown as "flight to Longford" ? I have set up 2 accounts, in my name and in hubby's name. We have booked the same flight from LHR to DUB - but the flight is only shown under hubby's account and not mine! Other flights are shown in both accounts. Something very strange here

Has anyone encountered these strange things?
Old Jul 30, 2015, 9:04 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
250 AwardWallet accounts have been hacked.
Old Jul 30, 2015, 5:48 pm

Programs: bmi DC, BAEC
Originally Posted by A1pax
I got an AW account - with a referral from a friend. Something very odd happened - flight to London shown as "flight to Longford" ? I have set up 2 accounts, in my name and in hubby's name. We have booked the same flight from LHR to DUB - but the flight is only shown under hubby's account and not mine! Other flights are shown in both accounts. Something very strange here

Has anyone encountered these strange things?

Bizarre !

Longford doesn't even have an IATA code (it's just private aviation).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbeyshrule_Aerodrome
Old Aug 6, 2015, 11:11 am

Today awardwallet is having issues for me updating accounts from the following programs:
A3, AB, CX, VX, hotels.com
Also when clicking on update all, it shows the update progess bar for only around 50% of all accounts.
And the update is very slow, i didn't count the minutes but would say prob. 5-10min
Old Aug 19, 2015, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Today my Amex accounts have dollar signs in front of the point balances.

I wish.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.