Mail Forwarding services

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mail Forwarding services

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2012, 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by Mike6453
Based on my experience, www.travelingmailbox.com is much better than Earth Class Mail. The company offers MUCH lower prices and the customer service is certainly better. I have also been pleased with the interface which offers nearly identical services as ECM. I spoke to the company President and was pleased to learn of their many security features as well.

It is my opinion Traveling Mailbox will be taking lots of customers from ECM

Mike
This exact text, identical to the word, was also posted by a user named Mike6453 in a thread on the Four Hour Workweek discussion board two weeks before it was posted here: http://fourhourworkweek.com/vBulleti...ead.php?t=5970

The VP of business development for Traveling Mailbox is named Mike Puckett.

Maybe just a coincidence.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by Mike6453
Based on my experience, www.travelingmailbox.com is much better than Earth Class Mail.
Their website is broken for me. Page comes up, but only a shaded arc renders.. no text. Looks like the background for a website. Could someone please post the prices?
Old Jun 14, 2012, 5:10 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, US Plat, Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I'm currently using virtual post mail (primarily for scanning standard mail), and it is fantastic, but I'm considering switching to a different service so I can get an address in FL. (VPM is based in California)
Old Jun 16, 2012, 5:59 pm
aly

just came across this, valid for another 4 hours only; and for the Champlain NY mailbox only;

http://www.swarmjam.com/waf.srv/sj/s...CCESS=home.jsp
Old Jul 14, 2012, 1:44 pm

Programs: DL-Plat, Plat Ambassador, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
traveling mailbox

I signed up for travelingmailbox after seeing it here and I can not tell you how disappointed I have been.

They had a Greenville, NC mailbox which I gave to everyone. Then, a month or so after signing up they notified me that they "moved" and suggested I notify everyone and have them change my address (again).

They have been averaging 7-8 days from the time they receive my mail until they scan and open it.

But, the worst of it was yet to come. I finally asked them to cancel my service and forward all my mail they still had in the office which I just received today. They had an envelope postmarked JUNE 21st that they never scanned and I knew NOTHING about!!! It was my home-owners insurance for 2 rental houses which was due in full 5 days ago!!

Last edited by NC_Girl; Sep 25, 2012 at 4:00 am
Old Aug 8, 2012, 11:26 pm

I highly recommend USAMail1.com
I have compared their services to the others and find them to be the most efficient and better value.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 12:00 pm

I normally do not respond to other's negative postings but I have been using Traveling Mailbox since last year and the service has been outstanding. I did start out using their Greenville address but they moved their NC offices and started offering a shorter NC Address. The new NC Address was much shorter and followed their new format which allowed every customer to have their mailbox number in their address. They even gave me a free month when I switched from the old address to the new one. In addition, they assured that this was a permanent fix and they wanted to provide everyone with a short and easier address to use. This made perfect sense to me and I have thoroughly enjoyed the service. Their customer service is available 7 days a week including phone support which I really enjoy.

I really encourage everyone to give them a try. For the first time in a long time, I am finally working with a business that actually cares about the customer. Good quality customer service is very hard to come by these days and the team at Traveling Mailbox has gone above and beyond to ensure all my needs have been met.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by koreth
This exact text, identical to the word, was also posted by a user named Mike6453 in a thread on the Four Hour Workweek discussion board two weeks before it was posted here: http://fourhourworkweek.com/vBulleti...ead.php?t=5970

The VP of business development for Traveling Mailbox is named Mike Puckett.

Maybe just a coincidence.
Things that make you go hmmmm.......
Old Aug 23, 2012, 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by HollyW00d
Hey guys,

There is a new company starting September 1st that looks to be very affordable.

http://www.TravelingMailbox.com

and you HollyWOOd, have exactly 2 post 12 months apart.

double hmmmm......
Old Aug 23, 2012, 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by HollyW00d
I normally do not respond to other's negative postings but I have been using Traveling Mailbox since last year and the service has been outstanding. I did start out using their Greenville address but they moved their NC offices and started offering a shorter NC Address. The new NC Address was much shorter and followed their new format which allowed every customer to have their mailbox number in their address. They even gave me a free month when I switched from the old address to the new one. In addition, they assured that this was a permanent fix and they wanted to provide everyone with a short and easier address to use. This made perfect sense to me and I have thoroughly enjoyed the service. Their customer service is available 7 days a week including phone support which I really enjoy.

I really encourage everyone to give them a try. For the first time in a long time, I am finally working with a business that actually cares about the customer. Good quality customer service is very hard to come by these days and the team at Traveling Mailbox has gone above and beyond to ensure all my needs have been met.

I stand by my original post. The service I got was horrible, if they were going to switch up addresses they should at the very minimum have had the good sense to get to the mail in a timely manner. They let my mail sit for 8 days or more before scanning it, week after week with nothing but excuses, then come to find out that some they hadn't even bothered to open or scan at all..

I would not suggest anyone deal with this company until they got all the bugs worked out and perhaps be a bit more ethical about their "possible" self-promotion.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 2:16 pm

It sounds to me that you are just someone who could not be pleased. I have had nothing but good experiences. Their support is available 7 days a week and I my mail is scanning in the same day or by the next day ALWAYS! .. including weekends!
Old Sep 13, 2012, 2:34 pm

Originally Posted by 678flyer
One service provider I found is Mailboxforwarding.com. Another one is paperlessmail.com (not sure if they provide forwarding). Any comments or reviews on these two? Thanks.
I haven't seen mailboxforwarding.com mentioned very much in this thread, so I thought I'd give my review of it. I've been using it since I moved to Germany two years ago without a single hiccup. Mail is scanned within 24 hours.

The only caveat is watch out for the mailstorage fees, shred the mail you don't want and ship the others. I had one month with a bill of $60 (with ~9 months of mail stored).
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by berlinflyer83
I haven't seen mailboxforwarding.com mentioned very much in this thread, so I thought I'd give my review of it. I've been using it since I moved to Germany two years ago without a single hiccup. Mail is scanned within 24 hours.

The only caveat is watch out for the mailstorage fees, shred the mail you don't want and ship the others. I had one month with a bill of $60 (with ~9 months of mail stored).
+1

I used them for a few years and they were great. Mail scanned quickly, never any problems with forwarding. Not unreasonable on price either.
Old Sep 22, 2012, 6:21 pm

Web access your physical mail: http://bit.ly/mail2go
Old Sep 23, 2012, 1:49 pm

Programs: DL, UA, AA, BA, Marriott
Originally Posted by jlogue
I know this is an old post, but I thought I'd weigh in if anyone else is still searching. After moving from the U.S. to Canada, I used a variety of package forwarding services but was never quite satisfied. However, I recently discovered ReShip.com and have been using them ever since. I still receive a lot of mail in the U.S. (as well as shop from U.S. stores that won't ship to Canada), so I use them quite a bit. In the beginning I paid $5 per package shipped, but upgraded to $30 per month for unlimited forwarding.

The few shipping issues I've had have been immediately cleared up by the their customer support. I would highly recommend them.

- John Logue
PLUG

You joined this forum over a year ago, made one and only one post and left?

Really?

I don't buy this story for a sec. BEWARE or a company that has to lie to get your business.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.