Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Children/Infant Passports [Merged Threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Children/Infant Passports [Merged Threads]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2013, 1:10 am

Programs: United Plus
The Consulate asked me for photos of "age progression" for a passport renewel. This would mean perhaps yearly photos that show that it's indeed the same child. I was surprised because they hadn't asked for this before. I contacted the boss and he exempted me since I know him (small place, been here 14 years). An idea for anyone who is concerned, reading this.

Easy these days with digital photos. Just print up a sheet with 4 or 5 photos of the kid at various ages in case they ask.
Old Oct 17, 2013, 6:49 am

Programs: Delta Gold
My five-year-old flew alone with his father to Frankfurt yesterday, and the agent in passport control asked my son into the booth to stamp his own passport. My husband said it seemed to be an opportunity for the agent to ask the boy questions about his mother and the trip in a fun way that wouldn't make him nervous.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 12:08 pm
Suspended

Hi DH,

visafoto.com/en/blog/how_to_take_baby_passport_photo
Old Aug 23, 2019, 2:15 am
Suspended

Children/Infant Passports

Every US citizen must have his or her individual US passport regardless of their age when it comes to travel abroad. The process of applying for a US passport for a newborn baby is the same as applying for a US passport for minor children under 16. US passport applications for newborn babies and children must be submitted by the parents in person at a passport agency or passport application acceptance facility.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.