Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Post any Sales, Promotions, Deals here" Thailand thread [pre-2014 archive]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2013, 11:52 pm

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by anneok
We have 5 adults on the upcoming trip but when I searched for hotels with 2 rooms (1 will have two guests and the other has 3), the room for 3 guests is not available. How should I deal with that? TIA
Originally Posted by whackyjacky
Maybe look for short term apts. Trip Advisor & Craigslist have 'em.
Whats your budget ?
If you interested, I can send you details of a good service apartment in bkk ( I personally stayed here with family on multiple occasions)..
PM if you want..
Old Feb 19, 2013, 2:15 am
formerly known as 2lovelife
Original Poster

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
"Post any Sales, Promotions, Deals here" Thailand thread

Thai Smile Sale

http://www.thaismileair.com/thaismile/en/flying_smile_en.htm
Old Feb 19, 2013, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by seanthepilot
Ouch! After not finding any discounts to UBP through the normal specials page we flew last weekend on the cheapest fare available through the regular TG page. Never thought to check and see if Smile had their own page....

... The savings would have payed for most of the rental car.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 8:09 am
formerly known as 2lovelife
Original Poster

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
"Post any Sales, Promotions, Deals here" Thailand thread

Doug, the flight last week were much more expensive, even Thai Smile. I flew up from HKT, but all the flights back were more expensive AND sold out. I went to Issan for the weekend. Not only has the availability opened up, the prices have fallen by 30%.

Hopefully these will stay around and we're back to more reasonable domestic fares again for a while.
Old Feb 21, 2013, 7:32 pm

Is this US-based website? I want to make sure that I will use the right credit card regarding international currency transaction fee.

Originally Posted by seanthepilot
Old Feb 21, 2013, 7:33 pm

My parents now takes care of that part. Whew!

Originally Posted by abhilife2001
Whats your budget ?
If you interested, I can send you details of a good service apartment in bkk ( I personally stayed here with family on multiple occasions)..
PM if you want..
Old Feb 26, 2013, 11:06 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by anneok
My parents now takes care of that part. Whew!
^
Old Feb 27, 2013, 2:00 am

Carlson's got a promo of 35% off on certain dates between March 22 & June 1, if you book by March 12 w/a 2 nite minimum. The real deal was Park Plaza 18 coming down to 1430B (1650 ai). You might have to play around w/dates a bit. The other Park Plaza was at about 2450 (ai) & Radisson Suites actually went up about 35% on the days I was looking at. The code is S2G35OFF.
Old Feb 27, 2013, 6:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Carlson's got a promo of 35% off on certain dates between March 22 & June 1, if you book by March 12 w/a 2 nite minimum. The real deal was Park Plaza 18 coming down to 1430B (1650 ai). You might have to play around w/dates a bit. The other Park Plaza was at about 2450 (ai) & Radisson Suites actually went up about 35% on the days I was looking at. The code is S2G35OFF.
I breezed through the text of the email and didn't see 'Asia/Pacific' at the tail end. I'll need to take a more thorough look.
Old Sep 4, 2013, 10:45 pm

Medical, Cosmetic, Dental, Hotels & Spas in Thailand

Some excellent medical and dental deals now being offered in conjunction with the TAT for a few months, through the end of October this year.

A lot of cosmetic surgery specials, and also some excellent spa and hotel deals.

Thought some of you might like to know.

Well worth a look at: www.FindYourFabulousThailand.com
Old Oct 4, 2013, 12:10 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Free Vegetarian Food at BTS National Stadium until Sunday
Old Dec 3, 2013, 6:46 pm

Generally, I can't get these great Cheap Tickets codes to work in SE Asia, but there's a 27% off code specifically for the Asia Pacific on Thursday 5/11 - GETAWAY. Their prices are competitive w/out the codes, so hopefully they'll include some decent hotels.
Old Dec 4, 2013, 9:58 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA,RR,NW,Delta ,UA,CO
Generally, I can't get these great Cheap Tickets codes to work in SE Asia, but there's a 27% off code specifically for the Asia Pacific on Thursday 5/11 - GETAWAY. Their prices are competitive w/out the codes, so hopefully they'll include some decent hotels.
I feel like I'm late to the party and don't know what's going on.

Are you talking about Cheaptickets? Or another site?
Old Dec 4, 2013, 10:06 am

Programs: Lufthansa FTL, HHonors Gold, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Generally, I can't get these great Cheap Tickets codes to work in SE Asia, but there's a 27% off code specifically for the Asia Pacific on Thursday 5/11 - GETAWAY.
Here are the promotion rules:

Book a qualifying hotel between December 5, 2013 12:01AM CST and December 5, 2013 11:59PM CST, for travel between December 5, 2013 and July 31, 2014 via CheapTickets and instantly receive 27% off through the use of the promotion code. Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discount may not be used toward the booking of a vacation package. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Promotion codes are non-transferrable, not for resale, and cannot be combined with other offers. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. CheapTickets reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion. Most major chains are excluded, to find participating hotels look for the "PROMO CODE ELIGIBLE" message. Valid for: Asia Pacific countries.
Old Dec 5, 2013, 7:09 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by chollie
I feel like I'm late to the party and don't know what's going on.

Are you talking about Cheaptickets? Or another site?
Cheaptickets.com

And the promo code works today (GETAWAY).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.