"Post any Sales, Promotions, Deals here" Thailand thread [pre-2014 archive]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Post any Sales, Promotions, Deals here" Thailand thread [pre-2014 archive]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2011, 10:14 pm

Originally Posted by DJGMaster1
This really is an amazing deal - even better than the one they were just running on the Hansar.
Get an extra $50 by booking through the JS ipad app. No invite necessary either to use the ipad app, just download from the app store.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 2:43 am
formerly known as 2lovelife
Original Poster

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Originally Posted by bangkokiscool
Get an extra $50 by booking through the JS ipad app. No invite necessary either to use the ipad app, just download from the app store.
I think I need the Windows XP app? Did marketers forget that most of their audience is still on traditional computers?
Old Jul 2, 2011, 9:56 pm
formerly known as 2lovelife
Original Poster

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11 - Opening October 1, 2011

Now accepting bookings on spg.com

APPRO1 is the promo code for room only package Chic room @2111++, Urban room @ 2411++

ASEVENT is the promo code for breakfast package @ 2611++

Opening October 1st
Rates good for bookings through Dec 31st.
Old Jul 4, 2011, 12:05 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
The WGS is holding a contest for 2 free nights. Just post a pic on their Wall and get the most number of likes.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...36000493085800

If you want to LIKE the pic I posted, you could click LIKE on
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old Jul 4, 2011, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
A fair number of LOS "deals" posted on Luxury Link. In the past, I've found them to be good on pricing sometimes, but not always. Right now, the following properties are listed as having "deals" there, but I have no idea if they're really "deals" or not:
● Pimalai Resort & Spa, Ko Lanta

● Melati Beach Resort & Spa, Koh Samui

● KC Resort & Over Water Villas, Koh Samui

● Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort, Koh Samui

● W Retreat Koh Samui, Koh Samui

● Villa Yang, Phuket

● Banyan Tree Bangkok, Bangkok

● Villa Yin, Phuket

● Twinpalms Phuket, Phuket

● akyra Chura Samui, Koh Samui

● Putahracsa Hua Hin, Hua Hin

● The Eugenia, Bangkok

● Aleenta Resort & Spa Hua Hin, Hua Hin

● Impiana Private Villas, Phuket

● InterContinental Hua Hin Resort, Hua Hin

● Soneva Kiri & Six Senses Spa, Koh Kood

● The Pavilions, Phuket, Phuket

● Lebua at State Tower, Bangkok

● Napasai, Koh Samui
Old Jul 7, 2011, 12:19 am

Tower Club at lebua Bangkok is on sale on HauteLook.com for $131++/night. No minimum stay required. is it a good deal?
Old Jul 9, 2011, 7:52 am

I'd need to help: I've stayed in Natural Ville Apartments last year, we liked the area (not too busy), we didn't have breakfast but it looked quite good (french bakery). The apartments are modern but maybe 6-7 years old (no flat TVs yet) and the whole property isn't too big (=quiet).

I'd interested in the "Grande Centre Point Hotel and Residence Ratchadamri" which seems to be acc. to the pictures the nicer property even I'd pay ca. 10% more than for the Natural Ville (Pool is nicer, Rooms more decorated, breakfast?) but it's bigger and maybe the location is closer to busy road?

Can anybody who knows both places give some comments on my ideas above please? Thanks
Old Jul 10, 2011, 12:29 pm
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
Originally Posted by Tenere
I'd need to help: I've stayed in Natural Ville Apartments last year, we liked the area (not too busy), we didn't have breakfast but it looked quite good (french bakery). The apartments are modern but maybe 6-7 years old (no flat TVs yet) and the whole property isn't too big (=quiet).

I'd interested in the "Grande Centre Point Hotel and Residence Ratchadamri" which seems to be acc. to the pictures the nicer property even I'd pay ca. 10% more than for the Natural Ville (Pool is nicer, Rooms more decorated, breakfast?) but it's bigger and maybe the location is closer to busy road?

Can anybody who knows both places give some comments on my ideas above please? Thanks
Never stayed at this property but Marriott has nice Executive Apparements for around 2800++ in Bangkok, you can also try "SATHORN GRACE" you can get a suite on agoda with full kitchenette, nice bathroom , nice bed for around 50$... I can also recommend the Ananara Sathorn...

Grande Centre Point Hotel and Residence Ratchadamri has quite good reviews, i took a look at the property because i stay often at the Renaissance Bangkok. I think you wont go wrong.... I tried to book Naturale ville offer accor when i was platinum but they didnt offer it on their site only through 3rd party channels....
Old Jul 10, 2011, 12:49 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist

FT member dtsm had a long-term stay a couple of years ago at this property and might be able to answer your questions.
Old Jul 10, 2011, 1:05 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by cln
Never stayed at this property but Marriott has nice Executive Apparements for around 2800++ in Bangkok
The one-bedroom Mayfair Marriott Executive Apartments at Soi Langsuan was great at THB 4,200++ and it would be awesome at around 2800++

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bkker1/5636734545/
Old Jul 10, 2011, 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by Kalboz
The one-bedroom Mayfair Marriott Executive Apartments at Soi Langsuan was great at THB 4,200++ and it would be awesome at around 2800++

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bkker1/5636734545/
Yes I remember the "Mayfair Marriott Executive Apartments" just opposite of the Natural Ville ...

Yes the Natural Ville seems to be "managed by Accor" but not sold through Accor However I'd get 1-bed-room suite (59sqm) in this property via otel.com for 2540 THB incl. 2 breakfasts and taxes

We didn't take breakfast last year but I remember that the (french) bakery which is part of their streetside cafe had good and expensive pastry. The suites are spacious and still modern (opened 2004), we had views and excellent sleep (linen) why I can't go wrong from that point of view. What we didn't like much was the pool (no frills), gym and sauna....

Where can we book the Marriot for 2800++
Old Jul 10, 2011, 1:43 pm

Where can we book the Marriot for 2800++
It is actually THB 2,760++ at Marriott.com
Old Jul 10, 2011, 8:50 pm

Weekend offer at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit

check this. http://exclusives.lc.com/Sheraton-Gr...57&iATANumber=

Only 4500++ baht per night and get double starpoints for SPG members plus daily breakfast. I think this is the best offer from this hotel.

Anyone can find the better offer from anywhere else?
Old Jul 11, 2011, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by Kalboz
It is actually THB 2,760++ at Marriott.com
plus taxes?

BTW: same price via hotel.com with voucher HCSUMK6 10% less
Old Jul 11, 2011, 9:18 am

plus taxes?

BTW: same price via hotel.com with voucher HCSUMK6 10% less
++ are the taxes (~ 8% for Bangkok) and service charges (10%)

Unless you get a huge difference in rates from a third party site, it is advisable to book directly with the chain's website. Hotel.com also adds ++ when finalizing the booking transaction.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.