Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

was there a recent site update? (August 2023)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

was there a recent site update? (August 2023)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2023, 4:59 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Addendum: I did a thread search for "unread post" and found the Oct 2022 thread which discussed what I think is the same issue re: forums and read/unread, and on page 3 of that thread: Issues related to 24 October 2022 upgrade

Originally Posted by IBJoel
The read/unread icons were returned to their original versions.

The ACL issue is actually because the site we pulled from broke, and since IATA charges to use their code, we're going to build our own
so if there's a record of whatever got fixed on Oct 26 last year or thereabouts, it might help here too?

EDIT: Addendum to the addendum: actually the post above that is:

[...]

For read/unread forums/threads, the main way I usually tell is whether the title is bold or not, so that is a workaround until we get this fixed. I checked and it is actively being worked on.
so it sounds like the bold/unbold wasn't broken in Oct 2022, just that the icons were reverted. So this may be a red herring (sorry)
Old Aug 10, 2023, 5:12 pm
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by Zorak
Addendum: I did a thread search for "unread post" and found the Oct 2022 thread which discussed what I think is the same issue re: forums and read/unread, and on page 3 of that thread: Issues related to 24 October 2022 upgrade

so if there's a record of whatever got fixed on Oct 26 last year or thereabouts, it might help here too?

EDIT: Addendum to the addendum: actually the post above that is:

so it sounds like the bold/unbold wasn't broken in Oct 2022, just that the icons were reverted. So this may be a red herring (sorry)
OK cool. I can totally look up icon issues in the tech reporting site. I didn't see any previously, but I may have simply used poor keywords and this will help. Thank you!
Old Aug 21, 2023, 11:50 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Icons should now be fixed
Zorak likes this.
Old Aug 21, 2023, 12:26 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Icons should now be fixed
Confirmed, thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.