Reload this Page >

Flyertalk can't seem to remember last viewed post

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flyertalk can't seem to remember last viewed post

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2012, 10:35 am

This has been covered pretty extensively in this thread.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 8:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by PorkRind
This has been covered pretty extensively in this thread.
ps -- missed that. I deleted *all* flyertalk.com cookies. That didn't fix it. I then deleted all flyertalk.com entries from my browser history and restarted the browser. That seems to have fixed things! I'm on Firefox 9, by the way. THANKS, everyone!
Old Jan 30, 2012, 10:10 pm

Programs: SW Rapid Rewards, Hilton Honors, Marriott, Avis First
Well, this seems to be rearing its ugly head again.

It started with one thread about a week ago. Cleared my cache and cookies and it disappeared, only to reappear again in another thread a few days later.

As of this evening, I am now seeing this on three threads. Happening in FF and Chrome.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 5:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
That's funny -- it started again last night for me t...
Old Feb 15, 2012, 3:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just saw it again. Clearing my browser cache and flyertalk.com history slved the issue. I don't have this with any other sites.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.