Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SWISS Senses: Allegris for LX

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2024, 7:34 pm

Programs: LXFF
Originally Posted by chris63
Difficult for anything not to be an improvement on current Business Class, however they plan to charge current F prices for J + without the F catering & if you book full fare J flex in the best seats & want a last minute change, which is the point of buying flex J, good luck with all those combinations ..
For sure. Cant wait to see how this is all marketed and sold. Y/Ypreferred/Y+/J/Jextra space/J+/F/Fsuitetheres no way the current it system can support this
chris63 likes this.
Old May 3, 2024, 10:12 pm

Programs: M&M, Fan of MO, Shangri-La.
LHG seems to end up with one of the most inconsistent products for at least the next 5, maybe 10 years.

Flying with them is like playing the LHottery ️

Some may like that. I don't.
Old May 4, 2024, 1:54 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by LoungeLizzard
LHG seems to end up with one of the most inconsistent products for at least the next 5, maybe 10 years.

Flying with them is like playing the LHottery ️

Some may like that. I don't.
Same here, don't want to adjust my routes (let's say MUC vs. FRA) and days/times just to have a better chance of getting this or that plane/product. It started with the second-hand 787s and will now continue for many years to come.
chris63 likes this.
Old May 4, 2024, 5:53 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by ced_lx
Some reviews of the LH version are coming out (YVR-MUC). Overall seems like a huge upgrade from the current C product. The business+ row seems really nice, basically first without the catering.
I'm vary of these being all influencer reviews and Allegris pricing is not yet a thing. I'll reserve my thought until we get real reviews of unbiased travellers having actual Allegris experience.

re. is it good if Allegris F takes a long time, I don't know. Maybe it would be better if it arrives quickly and LH can burn themselves fast enough to put the brakes on LX implementation.
FriendlyConfines likes this.
Old May 20, 2024, 12:32 pm

Programs: BA Gold; Swiss Senator; AF Platinum
Please do let us all know if you ever make that booking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.