Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Falling in the shower

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2007, 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by psyflyer
You smashed your rib cage and were asking yourself if you should go to the ER or "wait"...? wait for what? room service?
Duh! If he didn't sign the room service check, he wouldn't have gotten the points!

Old Sep 17, 2007, 5:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by psyflyer
Frankly the OPs self-imposed question seems less weird than yours...

You smashed your rib cage and were asking yourself if you should go to the ER or "wait"...? wait for what? room service?
No, to a ceremony at the Supreme Court. It was a "once in a lifetime" event and I didn't want to miss it. And I was meeting up with a MD friend later that day.
Old Sep 17, 2007, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
This is getting way off-topic. To bring it back, having nothing to do with my incident, if I was "comped" a room and points/stay didn't hit my account due to a comp from a serious service burp, I'd contact the appropriate "sticky" entity after my stay and politely explain the situation, and how or why I should still receive stay credit.

If it was points only from a F&B credit, I wouldn't personally bother.
Old Sep 17, 2007, 6:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA-EXP (3.3MM), AAirpass, SQ-PPS Solitaire, DL-PM (.777MM), SPG-Plat, HH-D
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
No, to a ceremony at the Supreme Court. It was a "once in a lifetime" event and I didn't want to miss it. And I was meeting up with a MD friend later that day.
hopefully "smashing your ribecage" will be a "once in a lifetime event" also.

That said as you said to the OP that if he was concerned for 30 points than he wasnt hurt at all, I couldnt agree more. And as you, if you were that concerned of making a ceremony at the supreme court (lifetime or not) your ribcage wasnt smashed but perhaps bruised.

OP, seems like there are some holes to your story (and others).... if i were you id ask for the stay and points and go from there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.