Search

PROMOS: Maximizing SPG Points and Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2006, 2:34 pm
V9
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Marriott Pltm, Hyatt Diamond, spg Pltm
Lightbulb PROMOS: Maximizing SPG Points and Promotions

I remember receiving email about a half off point promotion until 6/30 for all 1-4 Cat. hotels.

Now I can't find that anymore. Is any place like spg.com or this forum where we can easily find ongoing promotions, even they are targeted?
Old Mar 9, 2006, 8:15 am

The promotion you are referencing is for platinums. You need to redeem by March 17th and use the reward by June 30th.

Most promotions can be found on the forum, try searching or just scan through the various threads.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 4:46 pm

I try to put pretty much all of the non-targetted promos on my website which is a round up of bonus mile/point offers.

www.frequentflyerbonuses.com/starwood.html

I'm just in the process of updating it, it should be done by April 6 but if you know of any offers not listed on their feel free to PM me or just reply to this post and I'll get them up.

Hope this helps all of you out.

S'Dawg
Old Apr 5, 2006, 5:36 pm

Programs: SPG Plat (3.2MM LT), Hilton Gold, AA LT Plat (3.2MM), Hertz 5*, US Mint MVP
nice work!

Jim

Last edited by ldsant; Apr 5, 2006 at 6:57 pm Reason: quote made reading difficult
Old Apr 5, 2006, 7:06 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, MR Silver
Awesome, thanks!
Old Apr 5, 2006, 10:54 pm

Programs: Marriott -Lifetime Platinum. A3 Gold (ex-Aeroplan-E50), Skymiles Gold, Hertz Gold, HH Gold
Bit of a slick trick, don't you think ?

Originally Posted by toolz
The promotion you are referencing is for platinums. You need to redeem by March 17th and use the reward by June 30th.

Most promotions can be found on the forum, try searching or just scan through the various threads.
Sending out the Platinum package with all of such a great deal, and having it expire so soon....I only got it in March !!
If SPG wanted to do the right thing, they would at least extend the booking window for this offer.
Old Apr 6, 2006, 10:45 am

Programs: SPG Gold, UA/AA Commoner
Not JUST platinums, lowly gold and I received it
Old Apr 6, 2006, 12:10 pm

Thanks to all of you, as mentioned above the page has now been fully updated, enjoy! ^
Old May 24, 2006, 3:25 pm

Originally Posted by superdawg
I try to put pretty much all of the non-targetted promos on my website which is a round up of bonus mile/point offers.

I'm just in the process of updating it, it should be done by April 6 but if you know of any offers not listed on their feel free to PM me or just reply to this post and I'll get them up.

Hope this helps all of you out.

S'Dawg
Just letting you all know that the page has been fully updated again (with continuous updates as new offers come along as well) but by the looks of it I'll have to give it the once over beginning in June as a lot of the offers end on May 31.

Enjoy!
Old May 25, 2006, 7:34 am

Programs: AA PLT, *Wood PLT, HHonors Gold
This is very helpful info!
Thanks
Old Jun 7, 2006, 3:04 pm

Just letting you all know that the page has been fully updated again (with continuous updates as new offers come along as well) but by the looks of it I'll have to give it the once over beginning in June as a lot of the offers end on May 31.

Enjoy!
As promised the Starwood Bonus page has now been updated with new promotions and gone is the clutter of the promos that expired in May.

Plus if you know of any not listed please let me know, I will add them to the list.
Old Jul 5, 2006, 3:37 pm

As promised the Starwood Bonus page has now been updated with new promotions and gone is the clutter of the promos that expired in May.

Plus if you know of any not listed please let me know, I will add them to the list.
Updated once again, with new offers like double Starpoints in Bali, Malta, Tampa and more

Enjoy!
Old Jul 5, 2006, 4:37 pm

Programs: DL/PM, *Wood Platinum
Updated once again, with new offers like double Starpoints in Bali, Malta, Tampa and more

Enjoy!
And I thought I'd never live to see "Bali," "Malta," and "Tampa" in the same sentence...
Old Jul 5, 2006, 8:10 pm

Programs: AA Gold
It's a really great service. Thanks very much.
Old Jul 6, 2006, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by rhetor
And I thought I'd never live to see "Bali," "Malta," and "Tampa" in the same sentence...

Perhaps some combination of them would be suitable for the "Merged Countries Thread" over on OMNI

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.