Search

Current safety assessment of Venezuela?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2018, 9:33 pm

Yes....but still a miniscule presence.
Old Jan 6, 2019, 8:01 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K, AC SE, Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Titanium
Hi All,

I think this thread may be due for an update. As a foreigner (Canadian), I’d like to share what I know and have experienced since my last trip to Venezuela, which is current dating from December 10 2018. I have been to Venezuela a multitude of times, and things are always consistently changing which is why I think such constant updates are important. Being born and raised in Canada, having completed my university (medical) studies in Canada/USA, and working in Canada/USA, my perspective is westernized.

I usually visit Venezuela (VZL) about 2-3 times a year and have been there seven times. I have local friends that usually help me, but my last visit was done mainly on my own (of course the tips and tricks of the TripAdvisor and FlyerTalk community are invaluable). If anyone has any questions or concerns, I’d be more than willing and happy to answer them directly on this message board or via PM.

*****CURRENCY EXCHANGE (How to get local currency and how to use it)*****
The local currency in VZL is the bolivar soberano (VES). It used to be the bolivar fuerte but this currency was abolished in August 2018. The official exchange rate (from USD to VES) as of today, January 6 2018, is 1$=642VES. This is the exchange rate you will get if you use your foreign credit/debit card. The black market exchange rate, as of today, is roughly 1$=850VES – this rate changes daily (use DolarToday.com or other websites to check rates). Cash is hardly used in VZL; however, it has recently been easier to procure albeit most transactions are mostly cashless. In the coming months, it should be harder and harder to procure cash as inflation continues to grow. The best and nearly only way to pay for goods, at the favorable exchange rate, is to use a local credit/debit card or local bank transfer. There are many services offering the opportunity to borrow an individual’s credit/debit card and ID. I was using a man and woman’s card/ID and was successful 80/80 times with it. There are daily debit and bank transfer limits depending on the bank you are using. If you would like more information, please PM me.

Exchanging USD to VES is done through local trustworthy contacts. I would never use someone I met on the street or didn’t know. If you want a local contact, PM me. You can Paypal/Uphold/Zelle the amount in USD, and these people will transfer you the equivalent amount in VES to your Venezuelan bank account.

*****HOTEL (Where to stay)*****
I’ll keep this unique to Caracas. If you have any questions regarding other cities, please let me know. I would say the best and most elegant place in Caracas to stay is the Hotel Renaissance Caracas La Castellana or the JW Marriott, both are Marriott chains with the former located in the affluent neighborhood of Altamira and the latter in the business district of El Rosal. The biggest change with Venezuela since my last travel update is the price of such hotels. These hotels now go for $75-80 a night; however, customer service is great and you get what you pay for. For Western standards, I would give these two hotels a solid 4 stars. I would be inclined to say the Renaissance Caracas La Castellana is a little more modern than the JW Marriott. Nevertheless, I’m pretty high maintenance and have expensive tastes when it comes to traveling, but for the budget traveler, there are other cheaper options in the city such as the Embassy Suites by Hilton Caracas, InterContinental Tamanaco, Gran Melia, or Eurobuilding to consider. Although I haven’t frequented these hotels, from talking with locals and other foreigners, the JW Marriott and Renaissance are the go-to places. Other options include 3-star hotels for about $15-30 a night. They are decent options and there are absolutely zero issues with them. One that comes to mind is the Hotel Chacao Cumberland. If you really want cheap cheap, you can find 2-3$ a night hotels in Caracas; however, they have no water and no electricity. I recommend you always communicate with the hotel before booking these “no-name” brand hotels to confirm what amenities they have, notably water + electricity. Another good option is AirBnB. You can find very nice AirBnB options in Caracas for 15-20$ a night. You can negotiate cheaper rates for longer stays to the extent of 200-300$ a month.

To note, you won't get hotel points unless you pay in USD.

*****TRANSPORTATION*****
The local rate for a taxi going from the airport to the city center is about 15$; however, the taxi service should be prearranged. Prearranging a taxi is difficult unless a trustworthy local can help you. If you need help with this, I’d be more than happy to help – please PM.

Furthermore, I would recommend an application called Nekso. It works like Uber. You write in the application where you are located and where you are going. The price pops up and you click search for driver. You get matched with a driver and there they come. You can pay in local cash, via bank transfer with your local debit card, or you can ask the driver if he accepts USD and you can pay in small denominations of 1$ at the day's exchange rate. There are also 24/7 taxis that you can call at any hour of the day and they come pick you up. They tend to be a little bit more expensive than Nekso, but are very reliable and still very very cheap for Western standards!

You can also take the metro. I took the metro in one of the more dangerous parts of Caracas (from El Valle, to Capitolio, to Agua Salud at 10PM at night with no issues).

*****SAFETY*****
I don’t necessarily think VZL is as dangerous as people make it out to be. Sure, you should be careful and not walk around with a gold Rolex and gold chain, but the same would hold true if you were walking some streets in NYC. Use common sense and you should be fine. Do not exchange dollars on the street, do not flaunt your wealth. Furthermore, I will add that I do sometimes have the flair for the dramatics – case in point I was comfortably walking around Altamira with my Gucci sunglasses, my Lacoste polo, my Rolex watch, my 7 For All Mankind distressed jeans, and Lacoste kicks. Never did I feel threatened. I was wearing the same attire when walking in the C.C. SAMBIL. Furthermore, I went to the Asamblea Nacional and Plaza Bolivar at 10PM and was dancing with the locals with my phone out taking videos. If you want, I can share with you these videos/pictures via WhatsApp. It was super fun! I also went to the “dangerous” barrio of 23 de Enero at 1AM having fun with friends there then walking outside from the 23 de Enero barrio to the metro of Agua Salud. I’m alive to tell the tail; albeit, the latter was a little bit excessive in all fairness.

-------------------------------------------------------------

All in all, Venezuela is a beautiful place. Money goes a long way – not as much as before when it comes to the "5-star" hotels, but the rest is dirt cheap: Michelin restaurants for 15$, massages for 3$, manicure/pedicure for 1$, designer haircuts for 2$, etc… Beaches are beautiful, and Los Roques and Angel Falls are breathtaking. A potential great tourist destination…!
Old Jan 6, 2019, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Thanks for the update. I continue to have no desire to go. I wish you well in your continuing travels.
Old Jan 8, 2019, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by MDFFlyer
*****SAFETY*****
Sure, you should be careful and not walk around with a gold Rolex and gold chain, but the same would hold true if you were walking some streets in NYC. …!
Not really. You can pretty much go anywhere, wearing anything, at nearly anytime - in NYC.
Viajero Millero likes this.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 4:08 pm

Hi All,

I think this thread may be due for an update. As a foreigner (Canadian), I’d like to share what I know and have experienced since my last trip to Venezuela, which is current dating from December 10 2018. I have been to Venezuela a multitude of times, and things are always consistently changing which is why I think such constant updates are important. Being born and raised in Canada, having completed my university (medical) studies in Canada/USA, and working in Canada/USA, my perspective is westernized.

I usually visit Venezuela (VZL) about 2-3 times a year and have been there seven times. I have local friends that usually help me, but my last visit was done mainly on my own (of course the tips and tricks of the TripAdvisor and FlyerTalk community are invaluable). If anyone has any questions or concerns, I’d be more than willing and happy to answer them directly on this message board or via PM.

*****CURRENCY EXCHANGE (How to get local currency and how to use it)*****
The local currency in VZL is the bolivar soberano (VES). It used to be the bolivar fuerte but this currency was abolished in August 2018. The official exchange rate (from USD to VES) as of today, January 6 2018, is 1$=642VES. This is the exchange rate you will get if you use your foreign credit/debit card. The black market exchange rate, as of today, is roughly 1$=850VES – this rate changes daily (use DolarToday.com or other websites to check rates). Cash is hardly used in VZL; however, it has recently been easier to procure albeit most transactions are mostly cashless. In the coming months, it should be harder and harder to procure cash as inflation continues to grow. The best and nearly only way to pay for goods, at the favorable exchange rate, is to use a local credit/debit card or local bank transfer. There are many services offering the opportunity to borrow an individual’s credit/debit card and ID. I was using a man and woman’s card/ID and was successful 80/80 times with it. There are daily debit and bank transfer limits depending on the bank you are using. If you would like more information, please PM me.

Exchanging USD to VES is done through local trustworthy contacts. I would never use someone I met on the street or didn’t know. If you want a local contact, PM me. You can Paypal/Uphold/Zelle the amount in USD, and these people will transfer you the equivalent amount in VES to your Venezuelan bank account.

*****HOTEL (Where to stay)*****
I’ll keep this unique to Caracas. If you have any questions regarding other cities, please let me know. I would say the best and most elegant place in Caracas to stay is the Hotel Renaissance Caracas La Castellana or the JW Marriott, both are Marriott chains with the former located in the affluent neighborhood of Altamira and the latter in the business district of El Rosal. The biggest change with Venezuela since my last travel update is the price of such hotels. These hotels now go for $75-80 a night; however, customer service is great and you get what you pay for. For Western standards, I would give these two hotels a solid 4 stars. I would be inclined to say the Renaissance Caracas La Castellana is a little more modern than the JW Marriott. Nevertheless, I’m pretty high maintenance and have expensive tastes when it comes to traveling, but for the budget traveler, there are other cheaper options in the city such as the Embassy Suites by Hilton Caracas, InterContinental Tamanaco, Gran Melia, or Eurobuilding to consider. Although I haven’t frequented these hotels, from talking with locals and other foreigners, the JW Marriott and Renaissance are the go-to places. Other options include 3-star hotels for about $15-30 a night. They are decent options and there are absolutely zero issues with them. One that comes to mind is the Hotel Chacao Cumberland. If you really want cheap cheap, you can find 2-3$ a night hotels in Caracas; however, they have no water and no electricity. I recommend you always communicate with the hotel before booking these “no-name” brand hotels to confirm what amenities they have, notably water + electricity. Another good option is AirBnB. You can find very nice AirBnB options in Caracas for 15-20$ a night. You can negotiate cheaper rates for longer stays to the extent of 200-300$ a month.

To note, you won't get hotel points unless you pay in USD.

*****TRANSPORTATION*****
The local rate for a taxi going from the airport to the city center is about 15$; however, the taxi service should be prearranged. Prearranging a taxi is difficult unless a trustworthy local can help you. If you need help with this, I’d be more than happy to help – please PM.

Furthermore, I would recommend an application called Nekso. It works like Uber. You write in the application where you are located and where you are going. The price pops up and you click search for driver. You get matched with a driver and there they come. You can pay in local cash, via bank transfer with your local debit card, or you can ask the driver if he accepts USD and you can pay in small denominations of 1$ at the day's exchange rate. There are also 24/7 taxis that you can call at any hour of the day and they come pick you up. They tend to be a little bit more expensive than Nekso, but are very reliable and still very very cheap for Western standards!

You can also take the metro. I took the metro in one of the more dangerous parts of Caracas (from El Valle, to Capitolio, to Agua Salud at 10PM at night with no issues).

*****SAFETY*****
I don’t necessarily think VZL is as dangerous as people make it out to be. Sure, you should be careful and not walk around with a gold Rolex and gold chain, but the same would hold true if you were walking some streets in NYC. Use common sense and you should be fine. Do not exchange dollars on the street, do not flaunt your wealth. Furthermore, I will add that I do sometimes have the flair for the dramatics – case in point I was comfortably walking around Altamira with my Gucci sunglasses, my Lacoste polo, my Rolex watch, my 7 For All Mankind distressed jeans, and Lacoste kicks. Never did I feel threatened. I was wearing the same attire when walking in the C.C. SAMBIL. Furthermore, I went to the Asamblea Nacional and Plaza Bolivar at 10PM and was dancing with the locals with my phone out taking videos. If you want, I can share with you these videos/pictures via WhatsApp. It was super fun! I also went to the “dangerous” barrio of 23 de Enero at 1AM having fun with friends there then walking outside from the 23 de Enero barrio to the metro of Agua Salud. I’m alive to tell the tail; albeit, the latter was a little bit excessive in all fairness.

-------------------------------------------------------------

All in all, Venezuela is a beautiful place. Money goes a long way – not as much as before when it comes to the "5-star" hotels, but the rest is dirt cheap: Michelin restaurants for 15$, massages for 3$, manicure/pedicure for 1$, designer haircuts for 2$, etc… Beaches are beautiful, and Los Roques and Angel Falls are breathtaking. A potential great tourist destination…!
I just came back from Venezuela I was there in February 2019 - March 2019. All that I said up above holds true. This time I was actually driving late at night 1AM-2AM from La Guiara to Caracas without any issues. On the contrary, my car broke down (!) and thankfully we were able to get out of the car and quickly fix it (the tire blew up and thankfully we had a replacement in the trunk).

As always, Venezuela is such a beautiful place!
Old Apr 18, 2019, 11:51 pm

Read this: https://wikitravel.org/en/Caracas

This is the most updated guide of Caracas City. The city is still unsafe and the political situation is kinda unstable. If I were you, I would keep low profile and leave my expensive stuff in the hotel. There is no reason to be paranoid, however. But you should be very careful and find some local friends. It will be better if you already speak some Spanish.

I encourage you not to take your smartphone in the street. Reach a shopping mall or store instead. And dress like the average Caraquenian. Yes, this is South America. But this is not Hawaii or Margarita, guys!

Caracas is a very interesting city and there is much to do and explore. There are many hidden gems in the city and many locals do not know them. I advise you to meet historians and well-educated Venezuelans. Casa John Boulton, next to the National Pantheon, is one of the most impressive places in Caracas, mostly overlooked by tourists.

You will have a good time.
Old Apr 19, 2019, 12:09 am

Hi All,

*****SAFETY*****
I don’t necessarily think VZL is as dangerous as people make it out to be. Sure, you should be careful and not walk around with a gold Rolex and gold chain, but the same would hold true if you were walking some streets in NYC. Use common sense and you should be fine. Do not exchange dollars on the street, do not flaunt your wealth. Furthermore, I will add that I do sometimes have the flair for the dramatics – case in point I was comfortably walking around Altamira with my Gucci sunglasses, my Lacoste polo, my Rolex watch, my 7 For All Mankind distressed jeans, and Lacoste kicks. Never did I feel threatened. I was wearing the same attire when walking in the C.C. SAMBIL. Furthermore, I went to the Asamblea Nacional and Plaza Bolivar at 10PM and was dancing with the locals with my phone out taking videos.
!
El Valle and Catedral (Capitolio) are not really the most dangerous areas of Caracas, at least not necessarily. Those are working class neighborhoods. And yes, they are dangerous. But so are middle class neighborhoods like Chacao, Santa Mónica, Sabana Grande and La Candelaria. Crime is also rampant in upper middle class neighborhoods like Los Palos Grandes, El Rosal, Las Mercedes and Altamira. Depending on neighborhood, gangs have different targets and modus operandis. You should always be careful -but not paranoid-.

The whole city is dangerous. Some areas are more prone to pickpocketing, while others are the favorite of kidnappers. And the worst areas of Caracas are dominated by drug gangs (zonas de paz). Whenever you are, it is advisable to book a taxi if you are going out after 8-9 PM and avoid the Caracas Metro (subway). People are, in general, friendly. Find some friends and get support from the Embassy.

If you got common sense, dress like a local, speak some Spanish and keep low profile, it is most likely that you will do okay in Caracas.
Old Apr 19, 2019, 5:31 am

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
How does the average guy from Caracas dress right now? Havent been for a few years......
Old Apr 19, 2019, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by VicenteQuintero
Read this: https://wikitravel.org/en/Caracas

This is the most updated guide of Caracas City. The city is still unsafe and the political situation is kinda unstable. If I were you, I would keep low profile and leave my expensive stuff in the hotel. There is no reason to be paranoid, however. But you should be very careful and find some local friends. It will be better if you already speak some Spanish.

I encourage you not to take your smartphone in the street. Reach a shopping mall or store instead. And dress like the average Caraquenian. Yes, this is South America. But this is not Hawaii or Margarita, guys!

Caracas is a very interesting city and there is much to do and explore. There are many hidden gems in the city and many locals do not know them. I advise you to meet historians and well-educated Venezuelans. Casa John Boulton, next to the National Pantheon, is one of the most impressive places in Caracas, mostly overlooked by tourists.

You will have a good time.
Much of the Wiki page is not updated, citing prices and events from 2015. The city is not any more unsafe than other cities in Colombia, Brazil, or dangerous neighborhoods in Miami, New York, etc... If you have "dollars", and can go to the nicer places of Caracas, the problems with the water and the problems with the electricity are more or less a non-issue as you can get "water tanks" and "plantas". The point of this write-up is for a foreign tourist who has "dollars", not the local "Caraqueno" who is living off the minimum wage salary of 15$ a month, if at that.

El Valle and Catedral (Capitolio) are not really the most dangerous areas of Caracas, at least not necessarily. Those are working class neighborhoods. And yes, they are dangerous. But so are middle class neighborhoods like Chacao, Santa Mónica, Sabana Grande and La Candelaria.
I didn't mention those places like El Valle and Capitolio were the most dangerous - I had said they were the more dangerous places, with nearby "barrios" overlooking these neighborhoods.

If you got common sense, dress like a local, speak some Spanish and keep low profile, it is most likely that you will do okay in Caracas.
I guess I don't have common sense, as I was very often going out at 11PM-12AM to different restaurants and nightclubs and enjoying myself. Most young professionals were well dressed, rivaling any North American or European fashion ideology. However, many people were poorly dressed, but if you went out to nice restaurants and nice lounges/bars, there were some very well dressed women and men. Here is a video I just uploaded, where I am in the metro at 10PM without any issues going from Chacao to Candeleria, speaking in French with a friend of mine. As you can see, I have an expensive watch on me.

I will actually be returning to Venezuela in a couple weeks. I always have a great time there.
​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​
Old Apr 19, 2019, 9:43 pm

Much of the Wiki page is not updated, citing prices and events from 2015. The city is not any more unsafe than other cities in Colombia, Brazil, or dangerous neighborhoods in Miami, New York, etc... If you have "dollars", and can go to the nicer places of Caracas, the problems with the water and the problems with the electricity are more or less a non-issue as you can get "water tanks" and "plantas". The point of this write-up is for a foreign tourist who has "dollars", not the local "Caraqueno" who is living off the minimum wage salary of 15$ a month, if at that.

I didn't mention those places like El Valle and Capitolio were the most dangerous - I had said they were the more dangerous places, with nearby "barrios" overlooking these neighborhoods.

I guess I don't have common sense, as I was very often going out at 11PM-12AM to different restaurants and nightclubs and enjoying myself. Most young professionals were well dressed, rivaling any North American or European fashion ideology. However, many people were poorly dressed, but if you went out to nice restaurants and nice lounges/bars, there were some very well dressed women and men. Here is a video I just uploaded, where I am in the metro at 10PM without any issues going from Chacao to Candeleria, speaking in French with a friend of mine. As you can see, I have an expensive watch on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39jGKKuW3vc

I will actually be returning to Venezuela in a couple weeks. I always have a great time there.

​​​​​​​
In general, I agree with you. It is advisable, however, to be cautious and discreet.
I am very glad that you had a great time in Caracas. That's really nice to read. The city is amazing. I love to live in Caracas. My life is WONDERFUL here.
Old Apr 8, 2020, 11:03 pm

This thread might be in for an update. I was in Venezuela last month before the coronavirus mishappenings. I filmed some sort of vlog to show the "Venezuelan Truth" for a FOREIGNER.

Here is a part 1 vlog which shows the different aspects that us Flyertalks can consider when going to Venezuela:

Old Apr 16, 2020, 10:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, IC Plat Amb, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum
This thread might be in for an update. I was in Venezuela last month before the coronavirus mishappenings. I filmed some sort of vlog to show the "Venezuelan Truth" for a FOREIGNER.

Here is a part 1 vlog which shows the different aspects that us Flyertalks can consider when going to Venezuela:

https://youtu.be/kxMda7wXrsI
Is this truly you? Your name is Elias?
Old Apr 18, 2020, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by lotrbfme
Is this truly you? Your name is Elias?
Yeah, that's me. I guess I shouldn't be DDoSing myself haha. But I'm just trying to show that as a tourist, Venezuela is a lot of fun and has lots to offer.
Old Apr 19, 2020, 8:39 am

Programs: Former AA PLT/GLD, A3 *G, Priority Pass
Haha you been more lately to Venezuela than me!

I have not returned to my house since February 2018. Not by any particular reason it's just my parents keep flying every 3 months visiting me here. I wanted to go about 2 months ago but with the coronavirus I had to cancel all plans. I hope in a few months when things normalize re: pandemic I'll be able to visit home.

I will take a look at the Youtube vid but I wouldn't advice going to the subway flaunting a watch. I am a local and I have never in my life used the metro/subway as its far too dangerous. As far walking the streets even in the most affluent neighborhoods this is something I never do, car most of the time. I also, when I was living there would go out sparsely.

Re: As far as hotels goes. I think since 2013+ Renaissance has been the best, followed closely by the JW Marriott and Cayena. I wouldn't much stay at any other hotels that are not the Renaissance or the Marriott. For Taxis I always used TeleTaxi or MovilEnlace called beforehand. Things have been keeping worse and worse for example in my house there's currently no Internet connection. We have high capacity water tanks, have not had problems with electricity (Caracas), and have a power generator at home. So right now the pressing issue is lack of stable Internet at home, service wise. Parents rely on mobile data mainly for internet. They are fine and healthy right now having stayed put at home a bit over a month now since all this pandemic started. Still, my brother's and I believe they should live abroad as healthcare is day by day more unreliable and limited.
Old Apr 19, 2020, 10:37 pm

Originally Posted by mvtm
Haha you been more lately to Venezuela than me!

I have not returned to my house since February 2018. Not by any particular reason it's just my parents keep flying every 3 months visiting me here. I wanted to go about 2 months ago but with the coronavirus I had to cancel all plans. I hope in a few months when things normalize re: pandemic I'll be able to visit home.

I will take a look at the Youtube vid but I wouldn't advice going to the subway flaunting a watch. I am a local and I have never in my life used the metro/subway as its far too dangerous. As far walking the streets even in the most affluent neighborhoods this is something I never do, car most of the time. I also, when I was living there would go out sparsely.

Re: As far as hotels goes. I think since 2013+ Renaissance has been the best, followed closely by the JW Marriott and Cayena. I wouldn't much stay at any other hotels that are not the Renaissance or the Marriott. For Taxis I always used TeleTaxi or MovilEnlace called beforehand. Things have been keeping worse and worse for example in my house there's currently no Internet connection. We have high capacity water tanks, have not had problems with electricity (Caracas), and have a power generator at home. So right now the pressing issue is lack of stable Internet at home, service wise. Parents rely on mobile data mainly for internet. They are fine and healthy right now having stayed put at home a bit over a month now since all this pandemic started. Still, my brother's and I believe they should live abroad as healthcare is day by day more unreliable and limited.
Nice! Let me know when you are in Caracas next and we can grab a drink as "flyertalkers", as I'm there quite often! :-) I unfortunately had a flight scheduled to go there on May 8, but it was cancelled as Delcy Rodriguez extended the quarantine for a month longer.

I always stay at the Renaissance Caracas la Castellana (Marriott property). I've stayed over 50 nights there the past year. They all know me and the hotel front desk manager and I talk over Whatsapp at times. I've always wanted to visit the Cayena - I'll have to add that to my list. I stayed at the JW Marriott a few times but didn't particularly like it - the property was a little too outdated for my liking. The location of the Renaissance is amazing! I can easily leave my hotel and lots of the places I like to frequent are at walking distance.

The last few times I've been in Caracas I decided to rent a car. It's night and day having access to a car. I'm still quite a modest person and enjoy using the metro :-).

Ah, no internet is horrible! I definitely couldn't handle not having internet access. I'm lucky at the Renaissance Caracas La Castellana I can get 100mbps download speeds which is great :-)

Healthcare in Canada/USA is indeed quite good (I'm a doctor trained in Canada/USA). The healthcare in Venezuela is definitely quite different compared to North America; albeit, there are still many GREAT doctors in Venezuela, but be ready to pay in dollars for a consult.

Saludos mi flyertalker pana ;-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.