New Skyteam matrix website

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Skyteam matrix website

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2007, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Thank you for your praise. It is very fun to maintain the website when I see that it is useful to someone.

Originally Posted by nomad1974
Gnopps, thanks SO much for this invaluable tool.

Just noticed something: are you sure your earnings on Flying Blue when flying CSA are correct? I think there might be some omissions, e.g. X class. According to the AF website, eligible classes are: A , B, H, K, L, M, Q, T, U, X, Y, I, U, N, V , S , G, W (varying levels of earnings).

Thanks again for the tool!
Thanks for the heads up! I've updated OK earnings in Flying Blue now. As you can see from post #27 above they have been somewhat misleading before..
Old Sep 17, 2007, 2:38 pm

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
Great comparison, keep up the good work ^

Aeroflot U class now earns only 25% in their own programme (effective September, 12)
http://eng.aeroflotbonus.ru/news.asp...48&d_no=351862
Old Sep 18, 2007, 2:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Dunno if this has been mentioned before, but the Top Tier Benefits portion of the site lists CO as having Elite Prioritized Standby. Shockingly, this is not the case (though just about every other airline on the planet has this). CO is working to change its system to include prioritized standby for elites...but this has not been implemented yet.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 2:12 pm

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Originally Posted by Gnopps
As SkyTeam has been enlarged, so has my page. Check out earnings on the new Associate airlines here!
I try to keep the page as much up to date as possible, so please let me know if you spot any errors!
Great site, thanks!

Does anyone out there know how you find out your class of service if you purchased a ticket via cheaptickets.com? I bought a ticket on COPA and then called them to have them add my DL Skymiles number to the account and assign us seats as well.

Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 20, 2007, 2:47 pm

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
Originally Posted by MikeyZBT
Does anyone out there know how you find out your class of service if you purchased a ticket via cheaptickets.com? I bought a ticket on COPA and then called them to have them add my DL Skymiles number to the account and assign us seats as well.

Thanks in advance!
I assume you mean your booking code (K, L, N, O, Q, S, T, U, etc), not your class of service (business or economy).

Just ask them, i.e. COPA. They can see it when they pull up your reservation. I always do this with tickets bought outside of my control.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 5:03 pm

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Originally Posted by apoivre
I assume you mean your booking code (K, L, N, O, Q, S, T, U, etc), not your class of service (business or economy).

Just ask them, i.e. COPA. They can see it when they pull up your reservation. I always do this with tickets bought outside of my control.
Yes, I meant booking code. Thanks. I guess I could have said "Fare Class", right? Thanks, anyway.
Old Oct 21, 2007, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Award classes!

Thank you all for your replies!
I've now updated the page with the award booking classes on the new Associate airlines:
http://www.gnopps.com/skyteam/pages/award-classes.php

Also Aeroflot U-class has been updated (thank you apoivre) and midlle level benefits updated.
Old Jan 26, 2008, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

China Southern

Everything CZ added, also all earnings re-checked and a few things here and there as supplied from users (thank you!).
Old Jan 27, 2008, 2:01 am

Programs: LX HON, Radisson Platinum, Hilton Gold
Thumbs up

Thank you very much Gnopps! Not that the new information would help me right now, but your page helped me quite a bit in the past!

Keep up the good work and thanks again! ^^^
Old Oct 25, 2009, 10:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
Last updated January 28th 2008

gnoops ... do you plan to update your great website with the latest data?
(all flying blue, delta... changes? )
Old Oct 25, 2009, 11:04 am
Original Poster

Hi! I am not sure what to do. There has been good family news during the last year giving me less time to update. And with the changes of SM and FB I feel less motivation to do so. But perhaps in a couple of months. I don't dare promise anything before then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.