Search

SQ doesn't love me anymore?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2005, 9:47 pm
CGK
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM
Originally Posted by peter11
I will see what I can do and pull some strings for you CGK. Of course you might end up getting deported! You are a very suspicious character!
Is that so? Hmmm you must have called the office while the UA plane taxiing to the gate, and no wonder I got into that deep trouble.
Old Dec 13, 2005, 9:51 pm

Programs: UA, SPG
Originally Posted by CGK
Is that so? Hmmm you must have called the office while the UA plane taxiing to the gate, and no wonder I got into that deep trouble.

Oh, you loved it....watching those guys trying to understand why you would nearly fly around the world twice in a weeks time. There has to be a certain amount of comedic satisfaction in it all. Besides from what I know, you are the exact opposite of any terrorist/extreemist I would imagine. Have fun with it.....and welcome to my country!
Old Dec 13, 2005, 10:05 pm
CGK
Original Poster

Originally Posted by peter11
Oh, you loved it....watching those guys trying to understand why you would nearly fly around the world twice in a weeks time. There has to be a certain amount of comedic satisfaction in it all. Besides from what I know, you are the exact opposite of any terrorist/extreemist I would imagine. Have fun with it.....and welcome to my country!
Is it why the LAX SQ station wanted me to change seat? Did they receive your call informing my 'crazy' behaviour after three months grounded?
Old Dec 13, 2005, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by CGK
The rate is USD29.99 for 24 hours access. And I have USD10 discount coupon. Well certainly will use up the service.
Are those coupons available freely anywhere? Looking forward to the access on SQ1.
Old Dec 13, 2005, 10:43 pm

Originally Posted by fisherman
Are those coupons available freely anywhere? Looking forward to the access on SQ1.
P-NewsOct019 is the code to enter i think. Just got off SQ1 - it didn't have it today.
Old Dec 14, 2005, 6:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
How did you handle the bickering of the crew while you were in the broom? Did you pretend you heard nothing and flushed them down the hole or did you confront them after you flushed ?
Old Dec 14, 2005, 7:05 am
CGK
Original Poster

Update about the party involved in being demoted from my 3F seat...
Today first time, SQ11 parked in remote area. Took the bus to the terminal. Went to SKL, and the receptionist arranged the BP issuance.
Back in the plane, some pax received the PJs and kits again. But the party of 4, which one of them had 3F BP (I was issued 3A this time), did not get any PJs or kits. Now made me wonder who they are. SQ management? Seems there were many PJs and kits left, but they were not distributed.
Just an observation.
Old Dec 14, 2005, 8:33 am

Programs: SQ TPP28, CX DM, DL P, GA CB, WOH LGLOB, HH D, MB G, Hertz P
My last SQ11 in October was also parked in a remote stand in NRT.
And no, Mr. CGK... SQ still loves you immensely.
Yes, I would be a PITA to hang on to my 3F if I was treated the way you described.
Old Dec 14, 2005, 8:59 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Guess we will see tomorrow if a pattern emerges. I think it is more like making you suffer for the neglect.
Old Dec 14, 2005, 9:40 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Only half the pax in F got amenity kits and pjs on a flight I was on to NRT recently - I was one who didnt get it although strangely did get the japanese slippers.
Old Dec 14, 2005, 9:57 am

Programs: SQ TPP, BA Gold, Hyatt Life Glob, SPG/Marriott Life Plat,
Disgraceful behaviour CGK, I would post my TPP and DYKWIA card back to them in little pieces forthwith. . What a problem to have though, having to move Skysuites.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who goes running to Ms M in time of crisis. ^ . What would we do without her.
Old Dec 14, 2005, 10:16 am
CGK
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Only half the pax in F got amenity kits and pjs on a flight I was on to NRT recently - I was one who didnt get it although strangely did get the japanese slippers.
The four of them did not get the pjs abd kits from LAX as well. And for both segments they were last to ask for the meals order.
Old Dec 14, 2005, 8:18 pm

If at the end of the day, you feel that SQ doesn't love you anymore, know this:

We love ya!
Old Dec 14, 2005, 9:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by shortfinals
If at the end of the day, you feel that SQ doesn't love you anymore, know this:

We love ya!
Oh yeaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!
Old Dec 14, 2005, 9:41 pm

Originally Posted by shortfinals
P-NewsOct019 is the code to enter i think. Just got off SQ1 - it didn't have it today.
Ay, I don't know where in the world I got the idea that SQ1/2 had the information superhighway enablementijigger. Neither the boeing site nor SQ's own site says it does. Wishful thinking I guess.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.